Phoenix Plays Outlast: NO. JUST.... NO!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Phoenix Flames wrote:

EFF THIS GAME. CRAZY CHASE SCENE JUST WON'T END. EFF IT. EFF IT. EFF IT. EFF IT. EFF IT.

Deep breaths girl, deep breaths and now push the buttons like you are mad o.o that's how I got through...somehow in a 1000th try but still xD
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

Phoenix Flames wrote:

EFF THIS GAME. CRAZY CHASE SCENE JUST WON'T END. EFF IT. EFF IT. EFF IT. EFF IT. EFF IT.

Deep breaths girl, deep breaths and now push the buttons like you are mad o.o that's how I got through...somehow in a 1000th try but still xD

Lmfao I had just finished playing when I came here to vent XD

Getting frustrated with my stupid mic again, it sounds like crap... I hate that you can't pick load points in this game because I really need to start this area over, you can barely hear me again X( I don't even want to upload it but I have to *cries* then again I don't really want to deal with this chase scene again.... ;(
      "From childhood's hour, I have not been as others were
      I have not seen as other have" - Edgar Allen Poe, "Alone"

(>^_^(vO_o)> Surprise Butt Sex

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • Phoenix Flames wrote:

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

Phoenix Flames wrote:

Getting frustrated with my stupid mic again, it sounds like crap... I hate that you can't pick load points in this game because I really need to start this area over, you can barely hear me again X( I don't even want to upload it but I have to *cries* then again I don't really want to deal with this chase scene again.... ;(

Haha, ladder button xD ... well it is a bit crappy and not too sharp, not going to lie, but still I had no trouble understanding you o.o I hear ya. That fat motherfucker gets fatter and uglier the more you look at him. Chase part is the most disturbing...and you shall do it all over again xD God have mercy on your soul lol
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

• Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

Phoenix Flames wrote:

Ritual Lobotomy wrote:

Phoenix Flames wrote:

Haha, ladder button xD ... well it is a bit crappy and not too sharp, not going to lie, but still I had no trouble understanding you o.o I hear ya. That fat motherfucker gets fatter and uglier the more you look at him. Chase part is the most disturbing...and you shall do it all over again xD God have mercy on your soul lol

Lmao ladder button was so stupidly funny but frustrating XD

The poor volume is actually in the video I'm posting tonight or tomorrow. Its honestly so bad that I'm debating on subtitling the entire dang video >…<

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • Noirproxy wrote:

Probably one of the main reasons I am scared to get my new PC is that I keep getting asked to play this blasted game. I fear the digital genitals!

Noirproxy wrote:

Probably one of the main reasons I am scared to get my new PC is that I keep getting asked to play this blasted game. I fear the digital genitals!

Do it and we can be YouTube wimps together :D lmao that was terribly lame on my part :3

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • Karzahni wrote:

I haven't watched any YouTube videos in ages, but ohmygosh the last part of this I watched was hilarious!

A chase scene right after a chase scene... FML MOMENT TO THE MAX!!

Glad you are enjoying :3

*gives you a cookie*

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • I'll finish it, just blehh needed like a day to recover lol! ^^ I think I was heading in the right direction with trying to push that big thing out of the way at the end of the hallway, hopefully I can dodge the bastard enough to get through the door >…<

Thanks for the epicness with supportz :3

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • Agreed.. I just tried this area again, and even knowing what was going to happen, I was still feeling horribly on edge the entire time. Getting very frustrated with this area, because I finally got through the door just to be killed 1 minute later ;(

I really hate to edit my "Let's Play" videos, but I may have to do a lot of cutting for this area because I just can't seem to get through it in one sweep X( Don't want hours of me replaying this area ;(

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • Done & Done! :D I finally made it out of that area after many attempts with very little editing, in fact all the editing happened after that point because I kept going in circles in the next area.... and also acting like a wuss in corners for a long time, lmao!

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • Man, can't wait to see your newest part. Just got this god damn studies first - 3 -
      I'll check it out as soon as possible and Karzahni your arguments are invalid. That doctor is such a hot stuff with his ass sticking out and shit :3