What is the most valuable that you have?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What is the most valuable that you have?

heeey bro's

im starting this to see what you bro's appreciate most in life and for other bro's to maybe see more value in other things :)

What id like to see in your reply:

1: what is the most valuable that you have ( may be ANYTHING, people, objects, achievements, animals, etc)
      2: WHY?

The most valuable i have is my fiance, for me she is the best girl in the world and i would kill, steal or die for her. she gives my life meaning and she is my reason to get out of bed again every single day. this makes her the most valuable that i have

soo... what is yours?!

Brofist from the Netherlands!

( i have the feeling my english isn't at its best today... but whatever you understand what i mean :P )
      If you have some spare time, make me happy and have a look:
      youtube.com/user/nolife2own

always willing to help out, just ask ;)
    • I'd say my boyfriend and my sister share the first place cause those are different kinds of value and yet on the same lvl :)

Why? Well, my bf is something really special, he was there when I needed him, coped with all my aggressive and depression shit when he didn't have to and he loved me even when my behaviour towards him was at it's worst...and for that I will be forever thankful to him ^^
      My sister is someone I can talk to whenever something goes wrong. Since I'm somewhat cold I hardly feel big affection towards anyone (not even family), but we always do stupid things together and don't give shit. She's my best friend indeed, even when we fight xD

And brofist right back at ya ;)

P.S. Close second place...my book collection 8o
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • I would say my girlfriend and my family, but since girl/boyfriend and the family of others feels like something everyone will pick, I'll also make an honorable mention to my guitar! That thing has been with me for almost four years now :)
      Hello :3
      " I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
      '' We do have a lot in common. The same air, the same Earth, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different... Well, who knows? '' - Meowth
      YouTube - youtube.com/user/SirBolls
    • My laptop. Because without that I wouldn't be able to play games and wouldn't be able to make YouTube videos as well as I do. I love my YouTube channel and would hate to lose it!

It might seem a bit harsh to say my laptop means the most to me. But it can create my happiest times, keep me from being bored and help me communicate with many awesome people around the world. Best feature... I can watch PewDiePie with it xD
      Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!
    • The most valuable thing I own is a silver chain, given to me by my grandmother when I was young

Me and my grandmother were very very close, I visited her everyday ever since I was born

We were like best friends, she came back from a religious holiday and came back with a silver chain for me in 2007

A year later she passed away

To this day i'v never taken off the chain from my neck and I never plan to

It fees like a piece of her is with me and it gives me a feeling of security and piece of mind
    • I would say probably my morals.

Because without those I wouldn't be who I am. Our morals construct our character and who we are and how we treat others. So without them I wouldn't be a good person at all. I appreciate them a lot.
      Swiggity sweager und wir Sind die jäger
    • My close friends and family because they're amazing and I do not want to lose them. I could count my pet dog as a family too but had to give him away, it really broke my feels and still do.
      Most valuable items are probably my laptop and sony ericsson phone. Laptop? Because it's been great as hell. As for my phone, I've for 4 years now so it has a lot of personal memories.
    • My fiance, he has helped me escape from bad people and bad habits in my life and I can honestly say that he saved my life and future from going down a dark path...

Next would be my fat cat Harley, he too gives me a reason to keep pushing forward and keep trying as hard as I do at work to provide for his fuzzy butt. If it weren't for me, his previous owner would have had to take him to a shelter and probably wouldn't have made it because he is so scared of everything, I don't think anyone would have wanted to take him.

I love our little family <3
      "From childhood's hour, I have not been as others were
      I have not seen as other have" - Edgar Allen Poe, "Alone"

(>^_^(vO_o)> Surprise Butt Sex

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook
    • My girlfriend! Hah, just kidding! Dont have one.. ;(
      Seriously though, my friends. Imagine life without friends. That's one shitty life.
      If it has to be an object, I'd say my computer because I have had som awesome moments on there. I don't have a meaningful object like a necklace given by a now dead relative or something.

• Well my family and friends are my most valuable people - hands down.

Thing wise - well its more sentimental values. I have two domes with pendents... one is a heart that says "Dad" and another is a butterfly that says "Mom". These pendents are sealed shut, and have a little bit of their ashes in each one. Their considered keepsakes and the funeral home supplied them.

My mom's wedding ring. She just passed away and that was the only thing she valued. My siblings and myself will be taking the ring and splitting the diamonds between us - creating a piece of jewelry of our own. I also have one pendent and one necklace - each have a single diamond - that belonged to my great grandmother. One goes to my sister, the other to myself. It signifies the love in our family.
      Scream and be free.
    • The most valuable thing I have is life.
      If it wasn't for the fact I was given a chance to live, I wouldn't be here talking with everyone.
      I wouldn't have loving friends and family.
      No matter what I've gone through, I've always appreciated I was given a chance to live.
      My experiences and memories are worth more than any object that I own.