What Should I Do???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What Should I Do???

Sup bros? One quick question. My channel is kinda not doing so hot right now. I been gaining subs really really slowly. They subs I have say I have high quality awesome videos but no one really notices me. I have been on youtube for about 5 months now. I play the popular games that people want and everything. I've advertised a lot. And told all my friends about me. So, my question is what should I do?
    -RenCatGames-

Help Me Reach My Goals
    447/500 subs
    12,575/15,000 views

• I wouldn't tell my friends from this ^ ^
    Comment on many Videos (Not: Hey would you sub meh?; People don't like this) Just comment. It would be great if you would play some older stuff. Most Let's players are playing the new "hot" games so smaller youtubers doesn't have any chance. I subbed because your videos are in my opinion very good.

At all I'm an unknown youtuber so I don't can really give you any good tips sry:\
    Don't change for anyone.
  • Well I'm not a YouTuber, but I believe it's almost as if you're in a new school or something and you need to get noticed. I agree with GamerDragonfly, comment around casually just so the people get to know you and to know that you are there. The more you comment (sensible and funny stuff mostly), more people will check you out. But then again I agree with Smileminer as well. As for your current subscribers...don't forget about them in process ^^
    Maybe it will be slow and all but be patient it will come eventually :) Just be cool about it.
    On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
  • Tbh mate, sadly most of the good YouTubers have this issue. This is why I want to make a community of good and dedicated YouTubers. Also, I think that montage you did wasn't to bad. If you are interested in giving me a hand in creating this community PM me and I will definetely consider receiving your help. No promises though :(
    Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!
  • Chin up buddy, you'll get there. I've only been doing this for about 3 weeks and I learned real quick to stop worrying so much about subscribers and views and all, it was consuming me in the worst way possible... just have fun with it. I love to game, I like editing when needed, that's all I need to worry about. If I can make just a handful of peoples day a little better with my videos then it makes it all worth it in the end.

Don't get me wrong, it's great to get subs, and I get super exited when I get just 1 extra. Just don't let that control your drive when working your channel, rather let your viewers comments and the likes you get on the videos drive you to push on. There are tons of YouTube channels that I watched for a long time before subscribing, the sub number doesn't mean other new people aren't seeing your work.

Just keep doing what you love, stay yourself, and others will follow in time ^^
    "From childhood's hour, I have not been as others were
    I have not seen as other have" - Edgar Allen Poe, "Alone"

(>^_^(vO_o)> Surprise Butt Sex

Phoenix Flames Plays

FaceBook