Pinned Looking for someone to play with?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Age= 24
      Location= USA, Kentucky
      System= PS3
      Games= Diablo III

I'm looking for a lot of people, actually, to play together and to join a sort of guild that I'm working on. If anyone is interested, just send me a private message (for everyone) and then we'll decide on how to set up the guild properly that way.

One thing is it'll most likely be a Facebook group, or possibly set up through here, or through some other way to mass message and converse with each Guild member.

• Location: United States, I'd prefer people in the same country, but not important.
      • System: PC
      • Games: I'll play nearly anything that's fun and entertaining enough for a good Let's Play video. I've got 146 games on Steam, so there's plenty to choose from!

I'm looking forward to collaborating with you guys!
      My social networks:
      • Games: Magicka, Contagion, Warframe, MapleStory, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, World of Tanks, Smite (Downloading), Team Fortress 2, Scarlet Blade... Any suggestions are welcome. :)
      • Steam ID and link: Angel steamcommunity.com/id/snowflakeangel/
      • Skype ID: danny.nier.95

You guys can also record the gameplay for Youtube Channel or something. I don't mind.
      More friends means more fun, right? :)
      Chill out, stay frosty...
      Snowflake
    • Age: 18 (I'd like to play with people around my age, probably 16+)
      System: XBOX 360, PC
      Games: CoD, Borderlands 2 (360), Maplestory, maybe I will get back into Vindictus, Halo 1-4, Phantasy Star Online 2(JP version is still the only one available :/), and I'm going to get Half-Life 2 when I get my next paycheck so I can play Garry's Mods, really open to any games to play :D

Here is my Steam I.D. : steamcommunity.com/id/growlingcouch2k13/
      If you're interested and want my Skype I.D. just contact me via here or through Steam.

Later bros! :D
      http://i.imgur.com/IHL0f.gif
    • Snowflake_Angel wrote:

• Games: Magicka, Contagion, Warframe, MapleStory, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, World of Tanks, Smite (Downloading), Team Fortress 2, Scarlet Blade... Any suggestions are welcome. :)
      • Steam ID and link: Angel steamcommunity.com/id/snowflakeangel/
      • Skype ID: danny.nier.95

You guys can also record the gameplay for Youtube Channel or something. I don't mind.
      More friends means more fun, right? :)

I'm actually re-downloading Maplestory right now!
      http://i.imgur.com/IHL0f.gif
    • [*]Age:15
      [*]Location: America (Doesn't matter where you live)
      [*]System:PC(My pc sucks but I manage)/Xbox[*]Games: Xbox: SR4, GTA5, Halo 4, COD: Ghost, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, Halo Reach. PC: TF2, Gmod, Minecraft, Guncraft, Terraria, Warframe.

I can also just chat on both systems. :D
      Truer words have never been spoken.

-Your Pet Squid

System: PC, XBOX
      Games: Steam; Garry's Mod, Counter Strike: Source. XBOX; Minecraft.

Those are my multiplayer games at the moment. I really don't want just one person, three others would do. I do want a group so that's why. I'd like anyone who's good at editing videos for youtube, maybe someone good at graphic design but that's not a must. Webcam comfortable would be good too but as long as I'm not the only one, that's fine. c:
      I wish you the best of luck in your new site Pewds! :thumbsup:
      • System: PC and PS3
      • Games
      • PC: steamcommunity.com/id/cancani/games?tab=all , League of Legends, Minecraft
        PS3: GtaV, Call of Duty from Modern Warfare to Ghosts , Battlefield 4
        I hope we can play together :P
      ...................__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST ...........

System: PC, Wii… XD

Games: Minecraft, League Of Legends, Garry's Mod

I am hoping to get more games asap! If you are interested in gaming with me or want me to buy any games so that I can game with u, pms me!

Kblender :)
      <-- "This Is Basically Me And Everyone On This Forums! :D" - Kblender

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0" - T-Shirt
      System: Xbox 360
      Games: All Assassin's Creed Multiplayer from Brotherhood to Black Flag. They are the only multiplayers I own.

Yeah, I'm looking for someone, or more, to play AC with. Hope this will help my search.
    • Age: 15 (Don't really matter, but around my age would be nice)
      System: PC
      Games: Minecraft, Garrys Mod, League of Legends (just watch out, i am a collosal newb :P), Payday 2, Borderlands 2, Saints Row 3, Sanctum 2, Magicka and Terraria. Those are pretty much all the multiplayer games which i am active in i can think of at the moment.
      Just send me a message at my email: [email protected] :D

Btw: I am a starting youtuber, so it would be awesome if you checked out my channel: youtube.com/mrdutyfull . I do some let's plays (which feels more like let's fails xD). I am also open to doing some videos together with other youtubers. Games are more fun with more people! :D