Pinned Looking for Someone to Collab with?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Looking for Someone to Collab with?

As the title says,in this thread you'll find people willing to record footage to be uploaded on YouTube.
      Just post here following this template and wait for others to contact you,or send a message to the ones who posted before you.

• Content: Here's you can write what kind of videos are you interested in doing. [If you're a Let's Player,add a brief list of games.

The rest of the details are to be discussed through private messages,to keep the thread clean.

Just to clarify,I am NOT looking for a collab. partner. Stop asking.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DanOS ().

• •Age: I'm 23 and looking to collab with other adults so 18+. Nothing personal I just don't want to be a total old fart. :P
      •Content: I'm a pc gamer. My channel is a bit of everything from silly games to horror. Some of the more well known games I play are Rs, bit of minecraft & league of legends.
      I currently have 8.4k subs and looking to collab with people with similar sub count.
      A bit about me: I'm an Australian female gamer with a kind of wacky sense of humour and a huge passion for gaming and making videos.
    • MissLiddles wrote:

•Age: I'm 23 and looking to collab with other adults so 18+. Nothing personal I just don't want to be a total old fart. :P
      •Content: I'm a pc gamer. My channel is a bit of everything from silly games to horror. Some of the more well known games I play are Rs, bit of minecraft & league of legends.
      I currently have 8.4k subs and looking to collab with people with similar sub count.
      A bit about me: I'm an Australian female gamer with a kind of wacky sense of humour and a huge passion for gaming and making videos.
      Too bad you have such high requirements.
      You seem like a cool person.
      Channeltype: Let's Plays and Musician (Songs about gaming)
      Content:
      So far I've been playing mainly the SCP Containment Breach and started to play a lot of Indie Games in general. I concentrated most of the time on Horror games, but I am almost at my first 1000 subscribers and wanted to start collaborating with different Youtubers to expand my audience a little and for getting to know more people of course. :)
      With the fun aspect in mind, I would like to start out with games like:
      -Magicka (Haven't played it yet, but I own it)
      -Gmod (same as with Magicka)

I'd love to get to know some people, who might be up for this and even if not there can always be another way to collab in the future. I am also into creating songs. I've done 3 so far and all are about gaming in general. So if you can play an instrument or can sing and want to collaborate with a song, I will gladly be part of that. :D

Requirements
      Your age: about 18+
      I prefer teampartners around the same subscriber range, but that doesn't mean I'd not play with someone, who is dedicated to his channel. :)

Just PM me here or on Youtube, if you wanna get to know each other or if you want to play something for fun before considering a collaboration. :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lyrahel ().

• Content: Battlefield 3, Garrys mod, CS: Source, S4-League, Loadout, Gunz2.
      I'm looking for a partner who is 14+-. (15-13).
      Currently my old channel has been removed so I've a new one, and I didn't upload videos to it, + i'm still looking for a name for it xD.

So if you guys wants to collab with me just send me a PM.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Eyal ().

• Content: I play any Games I think are interesting, or that I know and like

I'm looking for a Gaming Partner who is at least my Age or older (I don't really like sqeaky voices, no idea why), has a decent Mic (No Background Noise etc.), and is dedicated to making Commentary!

Games to play in Co-op: Garry's Mod, Trials Evolution, Chivalry: Medieval
      Warfare, Portal 2, PAYDAY 2

And that's basically it. I might choose multiple Gaming Partners for Stuff like TTT etc. but I think you get the point. ;)

If you're interested just PM me :)
      I look forward to playin' with you!
      Watch my Melon Self play Game Stuffs
      youtube.com/user/ElMelonAce

\Outlast Montage Up and Running :D/

Subscriber Goal: 40/50

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ace El Melon ().

-Content: Let's Plays, Cinematics, Music and some real life stuff

I play any game which is in my opinion interesting.
      I look for a game partner, who is in my age and older (14-15 is ok too).
      I don't have much subscribers so don't expect much pls..

It doesn't matter if you cannot speak any german. I guess my english is good enough to understand :D
      I'll wait for YOU.

Greets :thumbsup:
      Don't change for anyone.
      • Content: Let's Plays

For instance, I have GMod, GTA IV etc. PM me and I'll tell you more.
      Looking for Finnish guys to play with (playing in Finnish). Nothing special guys, I'm making stuff in my native language so :3

I prefer players who are around my age or a bit older/younger.

• Might as well

Content: I do a wide variety of games from simple Childhood classics to what im hoping to expand in, Co-Op games. Unfortunately I never have anyone to play them with.

Im hoping to find someone around my age with a bit of interest in doing ALOT of multiplayer gameplay and recording sessions, but I can never seem to find someone interesting or fun enough to hang out with, and when I do they are never on. Just message me on Youtube if you wanna collab or just hang out.

Youtube: youtube.com/user/KronosTrinity
      Content: I play every kind of games, from classic ones to hardcore and newest ones. I don't have a YouTube profile, well I actually have but I am not a good editor and not good at designing, what I can do is only to record and basically I can play every kind of games on hardest. I always wanted to have fun with a gaming partner. We can also make 1 YouTube account and post everything there. If someone is interested feel free to message me!
      DeViL
      • Content: Funny, fps, strategy and let's player
      • List of games:
      - garry's mod
      - payday 2
      - killing floor
      - warframe
      - spiral knight
      - archeblade
      - left 4 dead 2
      - team fortress 2
      - battlefield 3
      - crysis 2 and 3
      • Pre-ordered games:
      - battlefield 4
      - titanfall

Content: ive played Megaman 64, Misadventures of Tron Bonne, Mental (indie game), and Crash Bandicoot so far... stopped uploading for a while... college got crazy... looking to have some fun playing coop games... doesnt matter what they are... unless theyre boring of course... I play Minecraft, Saints Row The Third, many other games... i really just want to play games with someone instead of single player games...

youtube.com/ging3rfury
      Want to see some noob youtube videos? tell me what i do wrong!

youtube.com/ging3rfury
      twitter.com/@ging3rfury

:thumbup:

Content: I play Minecraft mostly but looking to branch out. Need some people to play with cause I have rules on my channel. They are that I will never do a solo commentary. So i need some Gaming buddies. I have a link to my Youtube if you want to look and message me on Yt if you want to do something :)

youtube.com/user/MrFozziethomas
      We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
      http://www.youtube.com/MrFozziethomas

Content: I play just about any kind of games. (Just PC though because my PS3 is broke and my Xbox 360 hates me) I only want to game with people over 18. I want to play games like Garrys Mod, Mount & Blade, Horror games, or anything else that sounds like alot of fun. You would need Skype and having Hamachi wouldn't hurt for some of the games.

-Youtube Link-
      Check out my videos and subscribe if you like them!

Content: A little bit about myself. I only have a PC, although I am going to get a PS4... sometime early next year @_@ or whenever PS4 is available in stock. I am a weird fellow. I suppose I am perverted and lewd at times. I used to have a doggy cam when I first started out. I am looking for a partner so the partner and I can both mutually benefit. I am looking for a short/long term partner to have fun and to make a few videos with and/or have content to make gateway videos. If it works out fantastic, then there could be repeat sessions. I have about 200 subs, so I am looking for someone who are at least around that range because I believe in equal benefit to both parties. I sound and look faded all the time haha. When I meet people in real life, people think I look high on weed or sleepy. Looking for some peeps to play garrys mod, Saints row 3/4, farcry 3 or other co-op games. I am willing to do both lets play or "fuck around". I am open to most time zones, even Euro time zone at the moment.

Content: I'll try to keep this short for the sake of whoever reads this, I just started my gaming channel and it will primarily consist of playthroughs with commentary, I know, shocking. The commentary is in a talkative format, as in making conversation with the viewer that may or may not be watching and mainly in a humorous tone. Mostly going to be PC games but have the goal of getting myself a capture card for the bigger library of games I own is on the PS3. I do have friends I play with and such but none very interested in regularly doing content for youtube, so I decided to give this forum a go and see if there is anyone interested in the type of videos I like to make, and generally people interested in having fun playing games! Anyway, I guess that's an accurate description, I did start out just now so cut me some slack if the commentary isn't absolutely top notch just yet haha, but at least be assured that my English is very fluent and understandable, so you can almost neglect my location....almost.

Channel : youtube.com/zarocthepenguin

Thanks for the read and if you decided to check it out, for the click! :3

Zaroc

My silly channel of nonsense! ---> youtube.com/zarocthepenguin