Pinned Looking for Someone to Collab with?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

Content: Just Interested in gaming with anyone out there to be uploaded and put on Youtube!

Games I have are Minecraft, LOL and Garry's Mod! I will accept any recommendations for games that people may have!

If you are interested in gaming with me, pms me via forums!

Kblender :)
      <-- "This Is Basically Me And Everyone On This Forums! :D" - Kblender

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0" - T-Shirt
    • Hey bros!

Content: Everything! As long as it's entertaining and fun!

More info: Looking for someone to collab with. I record videos and stream. I don't have a lot of subs (mainly friends). The time has come to expand my community! :) So, I am looking for 18+ age group to record videos with! you may check out my steam library to get an idea what I enjoy playing :P

Looking forward meeting new people! Take care! :brofist:

My Youtube Channel: Vlatonic
      Steam: Vlatonic
      Twitter: Vlatonic

The post was edited 1 time, last by vikyman ().

• Hey guys

Content: I play mostly horror games but am willing to try other stuff if you want me to:).

More info: I am looking for someone to collab with either occasionally or regularly as i find i am funnier when playing with others than playing by myself. I have had my channel for over a year and a half but not had many subs as most are just people i know. Looking to play with someone around my age and I am not that bothered by time zone as i used to sometimes stay up all night to play with a friend.

Looking forward to playing with new people and having fun:).

YouTube: IrrationalSloth
      - YouTube

The post was edited 2 times, last by IrrationalSloth ().

Content: The games I play are similar to Pewdiepie's video's (horror, story singe players, co-op / multiplayer games). My commentaries are laid back and I've got a good microphone so my audio quality is a-okay.

The post was edited 1 time, last by DanOS ().

Content: I play pretty much anything I find fun and with the right people pretty much everything is fun.
      As for Youtube Channel I've recently made a new one when I felt I needed a fresh boot since I've only streamed the last few months and really not been an active content creator on youtube.

Really don't care much about sub count and stuff but I'd prefer people my own age.
      Cogito Ergo Sum
      Leo on Youtube
    • Age: I'm 17 (I'll be 18 in May) and the person must be under 25
      Content: I do Let's Plays, but the only multiplayer games I have are Garry's Mod, Minecraft, and Portal 2

If you are interested, please message me here or add me on steam (It's in my profile)

Thanks!
      *Brofist*
      Content: Right now I'm doing Let's plays, some online games (Heroes of the storm, path of exile, WoW,...) and I'd like to just play some silly games that I find interesting.

I'm looking for people that are 18+ (around my age)
      I don't mind where you're coming from as long as we can play together once in a while.

I usually play the online games with my boyfriend or some IRL friends but we are always looking for more players.
    • I'm 22, I have a youtube channel that I used for my video production hobby but am turning into a gaming channel and would like to start uploading videos on a regular basis.
      I play WoW mostly but have been playing Ark and other games on steam. I play garys mod and mostly indie games. I'd love to collab mainly just to meet people who are interested in the same things I am xD
      I dont care about subs. I don't care how famous or how many views you have. Really am just looking for someone fun to play with :D

I prefer 18+ just because I dont want to be a bad influence on the younger minds ;D....I cuss alot, and yell, and can be pretty hyper 99.9% of the time. If you're cool with that. LETS PLAY GAEMZ :3
      よろしくね :brofist:

Youtube: Scoofy
      Content: I basically play all sort of weird stuff available online. I avoid cursing and nudity on the videos. I am up for any sort of collaboration video, not necessary that its going to be just gaming. My channel is about weird gaming and it has like 340 subs by now.

requirement:
      Like minded person as me.
      Adult enough so 18+ age.

You can either PM me, contact me via skype on gujju.boy or message me on my channel: Zero Gravity
      - YouTube
      Visit me at my channel: Zero Gravity
      - YouTube

:D :) :) 8o 8o