Dedicated YouTube Gaming Partner Wanted

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Dedicated YouTube Gaming Partner Wanted

Hello fellow Bros,

I am Stubbers from Eternity Gaming. I am looking for a fellow YouTube Gamer that is very dedicated and passionate about their channel and shares my love for commentating. I wish to have someone like this to play games with me as well as for us to share ideas and strategies for our channels. Possibly even help me in making a community for several dedicated but small YouTubers that deserve a higher quality and active community.

I play the following games but I am happy playing any other games that I have or can get free or get given by a mate :) :
    - The Hidden: Source
    - Garrys Mod
    - Minecraft
    - Battlefield 3
    - I have all the games from the Humble Origin Bundle from a few weeks back
    - Sims City
    - Horror Games

I would possibly even play a bit of WoW or LoL but probably not for recording purposes.

Just a few views of mine which I would like for you to share. I HATE people advertising there channels in big YouTuber's comments. If it's in the past I do not mind that. Same with Sub4Sub. I think it is pointless and won't help at all...!

I hope there is someone out there that is interested in joining me :) I live in England so any close timezone would be hugely useful.

If you are interested contact me via skype or here (My skype is "GamingStubbers). If you contact me on skype just say something like "Hey I am contacting you about the recruitment thread" as that will allow me to know who you are/why you are contacting me. My channel is in my signature. :)
    Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!
  • The point of the partnership is to have another small YouTuber so that we can share strategies so that we can help each other grow from a small number. No offence mate but your just another person that is trying to hold someone back due to a number. This is what everyone does on YouTube and this is why I want to make a community for tiny YouTubers that are having issues growing but deserve the chance.

Once again, no offence and I don't mean to be rude. But tbh it does get annoying after while that I can't get further on YouTube due to a number :(
    Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!
  • EternityGaming wrote:

The point of the partnership is to have another small YouTuber so that we can share strategies so that we can help each other grow from a small number. No offence mate but your just another person that is trying to hold someone back due to a number. This is what everyone does on YouTube and this is why I want to make a community for tiny YouTubers that are having issues growing but deserve the chance.

Once again, no offence and I don't mean to be rude. But tbh it does get annoying after while that I can't get further on YouTube due to a number :(
    I would be interested, add me on Skype: RatedK4Kilo :)
    RatedK4Kilo

Making videos daily!

• EternityGaming wrote:

No offence mate but your just another person that is trying to hold someone back due to a number.

Oooooh, I'm sorry to show you Youtube's reality and how it works. The number of subscribers and your statistics, no matter what pleases you to think, is a proof of your content's quality. Get over it.
  • Kahisys wrote:

EternityGaming wrote:

No offence mate but your just another person that is trying to hold someone back due to a number.

Oooooh, I'm sorry to show you Youtube's reality and how it works. The number of subscribers and your statistics, no matter what pleases you to think, is a proof of your content's quality. Get over it.
    Actually, No. You are wrong. Your statistics are not proof of content, in some cases yes, but in other cases subs and statistics can also be to do with promotion of videos and channel