Rate my PC.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Rate my PC.

Hey bros, rate my pc from 1 to 10.
      If i need to upgrade something tell me.
      ----
      MotherBoard: MSI G41M-P28
      CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 Ghz
      Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 360 2 GB [ 2048 MBytes ]
      HDD: Maxtor 140 GB [Yes i know, i need to get new HDD. I'm gonna buy Maxtor 1 TB HDD.]
      RAM: 4 GB Kingstone DDR 3
      Case: I made it, but i call it Black Mama.
      CD-Drive: I have no idea. I don't use it very often, USB 3.0 are much better.
      Power Supply: Cooler Master GX 750
      ----

Thank you, have a nice day.
    • Not that great tbh. CPU isn't really good enough for most new games. Graphics needs upgrading. Good memory to the Graphics but its an ancient card xD, RAM isn't to bad but could use an upgrade soon. 4Gb is minimum in modern gaming.

Just a summary:
      -Good Surfing Internet/Word Processing
      -Struggles for most new games above Low graphics
      -Video Editing Extreme Struggle. My laptop sometime runs out of memory with 8Gb.

Overall:
      4/10

If any of my analysis isn't actually the case please tell me. And I agree, the Hard Drive needs replacing :)
      Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!
    • I'd also give it a 4/10.

CPU is really dated. I think it was released on 2006? It's time to upgrade bro.
      GPU is also dated. I'd suggest get a new one if you will continue to make a gaming videos.
      4GB is enough but I beliebe it's ddr2 so it might be slow.

Time to upgrade. It's 2013 and almost 2014 now. Haswell is out (Latest Intel lineup for CPU), nvidia GTX 7xx is also out, AMD HD 9xxx will be out soon. It's time for an upgrade dood. $700 would be a sweet deal. Just ask me and I'll suggest you one.

If you're going to upgrade, you have to upgrade everything.

NEW ram is ddr3, not compatible for your motherboard. Same with newer cpu. Gpu can be used but hey, it'll be bottlenecked since it's still PCIE 1.0.

Powersupply is average and overkill. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews for CM GX psu lineup. but if it's working, then it's working.
    • I think you should update pretty much because i would give 4/10 too
      upgrade to 8 or 12 gb of DDR3
      Intel 4670k is nice i heard :)
      GPU could be upgraded to 650ti or higher
      you already said you're gonna upgrade HDD so no complaints
      Maybe new motherboard so you can support future upgrades?
      and i'm not sure about PSU so it's probably ok so yeah those are my tips
      if you upgrade the motherboard, CPU, GPU and RAM it will cost here arround 675 euros for the motherboard GA-Z87X-UD3H ,Intel 4670k, GTX 660 and 8 gb ddr3 ram
      Click here to see my channel!

Support if you like and PEACE!
    • Yea, i'll buy that Intel Extreme something processor. New HDD [1 TB] and SSD [1 TB]. Graphic card is good, Crysis 3 50/60 FPS wehn i record whit fraps. Mother board is small, but i have some kind of extension with it. RAM is 4 gb DDR3 and it works fine, because all of that work with graphic go to graphic card, cpu is on 20% usage and ram 45% [fraps]. From all of that, i like my case. I call it Black Mama, i made it. when you torn on the computer it glows Red/Green/Blue. In front i have like control panel of water cooling and fan speed.
    • Loliplol wrote:

Ok, i bought a new HDD "Western Digitals" 1 TB, new CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4960X Processor Extreme Edition
      (15M Cache, up to 4.00 GHz), RAM is now 32 GB, and i bought one more NVIDIA GeForce GT 630.

32GB ram?! Why would you need that much? For me that is overkill.. :rolleyes: What MHz?

Also, don't forget to make sure your power supply can supply sufficient power to all your components when upgrading components.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piddlesan ().