Youtube Problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Youtube Problems

I have been making videos since March 2013.I make iOS games,PC games,Online games and some parodies.Still,in all this time i have only 127 subscribers.

Even while making better and better videos people dont seem to notice,however fun they might be.Some other people that told me to subscribe to them have gotten 500 subs in the last 3 months :/

What am i doing wrong?
    • I don't think you're doing anything wrong. However, youtube is a huge network where you can make videos with other people as well. Not a friend of yours, but a random one. Kind of like Cry and PewDiePie. Try that, and remember a good title to your video! It's probably the most important in the start I think, because when you get subscribers, you will automatically get more views.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shikieiki Yamaxanadu: Removed link. ().

• Stay at it mate. YouTuber growth is really slow. Though, to be honest mate, you have nothing to complain about. 6 Months and 127 subs isn't to shabby unless they are all sub4sub. I had a unique series running on my channel aswell as quite a few really good videos yet I had about 65 in over a year with my old channel.

Just stay dedicated, passionate and don't expect that much from your channel. It is a long hard struggle even with a pewdiepie level of content.
      Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!
    • Yeah so roughly same as me. I ended up leaving my old channel behind because the people in my school started to annoy me about it. Yeah, they hit the like button a couple of times and accounted for about 10-15 subs but they annoyed me still :P My new channel is actually doing really well. After exactly 1 month I had 29 Subscribers. Really, Really pleased with that.
      Check me out on YouTube! EternityStubbers! goo.gl/8Wjr3A If you like my videos hit the thumbs up button and SUBSCRIBE! It's Free!
    • Klauss is right. It is unlikely you will even hit 1 Million within 3/4 years. Also if for instance, Syndicate, has been on YouTube 3 years today and has 5 Million subscribers. Dont look at that and think then a million will be easy in a year or two. He had channels before that to learn what is and isn't a good idea. Also once you get to numbers above 100k growth rate can hugely go up because more people are spreading you about and you are featured on more popular channels. Also, people like syndicate and PewdDiePie started before YouTube became really popular
    • I would feel blessed if I had over 100 subs, but that's just me. I think you've done well with the sub earning since you started x)
      Hello :3
      " I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
      '' We do have a lot in common. The same air, the same Earth, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different... Well, who knows? '' - Meowth
      YouTube - youtube.com/user/SirBolls
    • Tbh that's not bad for that amount of time.
      I believe if youtube isn't your job you shouldn't worry to much about subs/views I mean the reality is very few can make a living out of it and for the rest of us it should be a bit of fun so if you genuinely enjoy making videos that will shine through and people will enjoy your videos and subscribe. Just stay positive and be realistic. :)
    • The Let's Play/Gamer market is oversaturated nowadays. Everyone is doing what you're doing and it's hard to fight for subs/views. I was lucky to have gotten 2200 subscribers and I've had my channel for almost a year. I would say just be diligent and keep making videos. Look for ways to improve. Have fun with it. (That's what it's about right?) and if you're going to network/advertise your channel, don't seem desperate with it. I started just like you and started networking and soon enough the fans starting coming in.

• I think your selling yourself a little low.. what you've achieved so far a lot of other youtubers would be happy to have. I've got 250 and I've had my channel for 9 months and everyone seems to say that's a pretty good achievement so I don't think you have to worry.. in time your channel will grow

^My game/film documentary/review series... check it out!