[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Shoutout Submission

My YouTube channel youtube.com/user/ActiniumDecay
    Hey Pewdie
    So this is my submission hopefully this goes alright and i don't screw up to bad making this (Never been to good with forums), but basically my channel is about a year and 2 months old (July 1, 2012) and have gained 383 amazing subs since then. My channel mostly consists of Minecraft and whatever else I can run on my computer which isn't much. I am trying to upload 2-3 videos daily but at the moment I don't have the time to. I plan on continuing my YouTube channel through the rest of my High school years[/size] and hopefully the rest of my life. This is what I enjoy and couldn't ask for anything more.
    Thanks for reading
    Actiniumdecay
    :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• youtube.com/user/sackboy466

Hello Pewdiepie,

My name is Kyle and I like to make all sorts of videos. I like to make Gaming videos, Reviews, Unboxings and more. I have to say that my favorite type of video to make is a Lego Stop-Motion Animation. The reason I like it so much is because it takes a while to do and once it's finished I can say that I did that all by myself. And then whats makes it even better is that I get to share it with all my subscribers and I don'tcare so much about how many views it gets it matters more to me if people actually like it.

So I thank you for giving everyone a wonderful opportunity to get a shout out in your next "Fridays with Pewdiepie" and I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Sincerly,
    Kyle
  • Hi there pewds my name is Bogdan

youtube.com/user/SyldoBDG
    This is my channel i post videos almoust every day.i know is not the best but is only the beggining and i promise it will get better.
    I hope with the time people will come to my channel and have fun waching my gameplay because i like it when people give good coments to my channel because it makes me smille an keep the videos coming.
    Thx for reading this stay awesome ''Brofist'' Peace Out.
  • Woohoo!! GuX would love a mention!

Good Day, Sir PewDie! This is CreatoRuin (A.K.A. Prince Mello on the channel)!

Channel: Gamers Unleashed X
    We're all about sharing our experiences and knowledge of the games we play, and try our best to entertain the peeps that watch the videos.
    Channel Age: A little over 1-Year!

Uploads are: Near Daily (Minus Friday and Sunday). Totalling to ~7+ Uploads a week!
    Along with: 300+ subscribers!
    Content contains: Tips and Tricks, Playthroughs/Walkthroughs, and a series we like to call "The Online World Warrior" for fighters.
    Would love to be mentioned so to reach out to more viewers and gain more of an audience to get involved with our growth in content as well!
    Sweet *Bro Fist* Action!
    :D

The post was edited 7 times, last by CreatoRuin: Most the information that was asked for got removed... :/ ().

• Oh, hai! What's going on dudes and gals? I'm just a chill cat that likes video games and helping others out!

My name is Derek or Th3BetaCat as my channel name suggests. I started my channel in August of 2012. I came to do this because I learned I could express what I was feeling at the time, was in a tough spot, into videos. I started to give advice just based off knowledge and experience I have gained in my own life. After the first month, I started my advice series on Wednesday called 'Don't Worry'. I took topics and/or personal situations from viewers and did my very best to offer any form of comfort and solution to help them out. I also Vlog on Friday to help connect with my viewers and they can keep in touch with what I do outside of YouTube. Most of my videos consist of horror, indie and suggested games. I do collaborations as well to bring more content to my viewers as well as variety. What really keeps me going is knowing that every 'Don't Worry' video I post, it is helping at least one person out there and that is more then enough to keep me doing what I love to do; to help people out and bring joy to their day.

Thank you so much for this opportunity Felix! Thank you for reading.
    :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by th3betacat ().

• LazyGamers - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzizMXeXwcQhChqLpe1jBjA

LazyGamers (110 + Subscribers)(Over a month old)
    #mce_temp_url# -- Link To Channel!

Hey Pewdiepie!
    Our channel, LazyGamers, consists of three European gamers that dedicate a lot of time and effort into the making their videos. We play a variety of games such as Slender The Arrival, Minecraft and Garry's Mod. We put in time and effort into things including video quality, animation such as our new outro and channel trailer, and also our channel art. All three of us thank you for this amazing opportunity, and I hope it works out for us as well as other YouTubers. :D

All the best *Brofist*
    LazyGamers.

The post was edited 2 times, last by iProCami ().

• Channel: youtube.com/Vapidsgames

Hey, My name's Vapid. People tell me I've the voice of a god. Every now and then I'm inclined to believe them. I make let's plays of anything under the sun in my spare time, making sure there's a video or two every day. I also read stories with the raspy tones of a solid snake knock off. Youtube has been the highlight of my life for the past year and every day is an adventure.
  • “Creativity involves breaking out of established patterns in order to look at things in a different way.” -Edward de Bono

Click it! youtube.com/user/MrSqueeeks

Name: Josh
    Subscribers: 2071
    Channel life: about 4 months

Partner: TGN
    Videos per day: 1 and 2 on the weekends

I'm breaking established patterns and doing video game gameplay with my absurd personality, editing videos with my qwerky sense of style and awesome quality. I enjoy communicating with all of my wonderful fans and I reply to EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE/COMMENT. My fans mean so much to me that I dedicate myself to them everyday. There is not even advertisements on my content, money does not matter to me.
    I hope you enjoy the wacky styles I create. I'm always looking to improve. So far I've got 2000+ people liking what I do, but I still have a looonnnng way to go. I know I have what it takes to get there with...creativity, determination and a different way of looking at things.
    :thumbsup:

#ComicSans4thewin

The post was edited 4 times, last by MrSqueeeks: Refined my statement. TYPO!! ().

• youtube.com/user/MrZapasant

Ok, so here is my quick explanation. I have a channel of around 60,000 subscribers and I am very proud of that. I have built my audience by posting videos of me playing custom built party games on Call of Duty. We play popular games like Michael Myers and Dodgeball, and games that are 100% original to my channel like "Predator", "Zap Says" "Sharks and Minnows" and "Civil War". The channel isn't about call of duty, it's about inviting players to play with me and have an awesome time playing.

There, done :)
  • www.youtube.com/user/karlsanada13

I'm a big fan of Pewds...he's one of my inspiration to make gaming videos. But I also have my own reasons why I make videos. Been a subscriber since Penumbra days. If that counts. xD I'm a gaming channel and have 1,011 subs. I have little engagement with my subs since they barely comments. I play a huge variety of games and starting to play more indie games. I'm also doing giveaways for every milestones we reached. But I'm only giving away indie games.
  • Competition

Hey my name is Joe i may not be a very frequent uploader but its hard for me with my slow internet connection but i try as hard as i can to make a video everyday, i make gaming videos mostly horrors but some comedy here and there.

Thanks for reading!

:thumbsup:

Channel Life: 10 Months
    Subscribers: 335
    Views: 37,971
    Partnership: Machinima

The post was edited 4 times, last by TheUnextracted ().

• My Channel: youtube.com/user/nolife2own
    my name is harm and i'm 18
    Started +-6 weeks ago
    uploads: 127
    views: 2825
    subs: 866 ( had some left from 4 years ago)

what i, or i must say WE do,
    together with my fiance i make playthrough/lets plays of the games i like to play
    my goal on youtube is entertaining people and enjoy all the positive comments and be close to my fans!

BROFIST from the Netherlands!
    If you have some spare time, make me happy and have a look:
    youtube.com/user/nolife2own

always willing to help out, just ask ;)