[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• youtube.com/user/KassidyVGClips

Hello and welcome. I'm Kassidy, I'm from the UK, and I relatively regularly upload gaming content to my channel in the form of game playthroughs of random singleplayer games on PC, retro games, moments from multiplayer, or other such nonsense. I have at time of writing 207 subscribers, and have been uploading videos for the past 3 years, though more frequently this last year. I quite recently did a complete playthrough of Secret of Mana with the challenge to not use offensive magic against bosses, armour, and some other restrictions, and it has received some good feedback, so you might enjoy checking that out.

Whether this makes it through the competition or not, I hope that some of you on the thread may get a chance to drop by. I've found a couple of channels of interest reading through, so this could be a nice avenue of discovery.
  • youtube.com/user/AllThingsMundane

Hello one and all :D

I'm Chris from England (But haven't been there since 2010 haha)

My channel started as a stock footage channel then moved onto doing update videos on The Simpsons Tapped Out app and now...
    I'm doing my own original videos, which I think I am happiest doing as it's my own ideas coming to life :) So it's some random comedy skits/sketches and I'm uploading videos once a week (mainly due to work constricting my time! Grrr)
    i'm currently around 425 subscribers

Thanks for this opportunity and good luck to everyone :thumbup:
  • My name is Bratman

youtube.com/user/TheMrBratman

Hi everyone, my name is Bratman i am 21 years old. And i've been doing youtube for a while. Almost a year now! its gone by so fast!
    and i really enjoy doing this, entertaining people and doing lets plays of all kinds of games, but mostly horror and survival horror games.

Sub count: 2200+
    Videos: everyday!
    Account made: Joined 15 Oct 2012
    Bratman

The post was edited 6 times, last by Bratman: forgot to mention upload basis, like how many videos per week etc. and i forgot to mention my age. channel link was not on top. too long , have to remove some stuff.. ().

• Shout out competition entry

YouTube channel youtube.com/user/AdawsonGaming

Hello bros, my name is adam I am 14 and from the uk

On my channel I play minecraft and I am starting to get to the animation side of things so I make banners and thumbnails also I started my channel a while back nearly a year ago now and have achieved around 230 subscribers and I just love making videos and I love interacting with my subs that I have I own all my videos and none of them are copies, also I am starting up a few gameplays of battlefield 3 and possibly some other first person shooters such as call of duty etc

Thanks for reading my entry and good luck all fellow competitors stay awesome bros
  • Name: DEEsidia97
    Nationality: British

Channel - youtube.com/user/DEEsidia97
    Subscribers - 155
    Started on August 28th 2011

What I do: I'm DEEsidia97, but you can call me Dee for short. I am a commentator, parody artist and I sometimes do parody raps. I mainly do comedic commentaries of matches I play in fighting games. I am a big fan of the fighting game genre and my favourites are Blazblue and Tekken. I also do parodies of anime's like Lucky Star or One Piece in a web series called Dee's Shorts which I love doing. My current commentary series is called Blazblue | Race to the finish and it's just random matches of me commentating over them. I sometimes do Blazblue raps where I just rap as if I'm the character, I love remixing songs. I may not have the best quality capture card but I really love what I do, and I hope the comedy can make up for it. I also post consistently but it depends if I'm doing a parody or not.

I do teh let's plays and teh parodies of all de animes. And also Blazblue parody raps... Ha ha ha ha...
    Joking, come check out my channel bros :D
    youtube.com/user/DEEsidia97Gaming

Subscribe and get a regurgitated cookie ^^
  • https://www.youtube.com/user/PoundToundHound

Sorry for bad grammar, swedish
    *brofist*
    I post atleast one animation a week, but i am currently doing an cartoon show that will come out soon that i think will make a big success! Even though i'm not the best animator XD
    Currently i have 445 subs and i have been a member for about more then an year >w<
    I also love doing animations for other people ^w^ it makes me happy to make other people happy!
    I'm probably gonna start doing some indie game playthoughs on saturdays i guess :3
    I would love to be shouted out, not to be famous, but to show people what i love to do and i also want to show people that they can make a differens too.

And also...Svenskar FTW!~
    Until we stop and drop~
  • My Youtube!

youtube.com/user/TheBosris

Hey guys! I really want this shout out as it will help me out a lot! I love making content and making people feel entertained in my videos! I will work really hard to make the content my subscribers want! I will listen to everyone and do my best for peoples entertainment! This is my hobby and i would love a bigger audience! I would love to live stream and do giveaways and give back to everyone! This shout out would be a huge boost to my channel and i would take advantage of that by working as hard as ever on my videos! Thank You! Good luck to everyone!
  • ShoutoutBox. Check out my channel guys!

youtube.com/user/Syra43

Hey guys, what's up, it's Syra here. Now before I talk about my YouTube channel, I just want to put something out there. I would like you guys to check out my channel and subscribe only if you like my content and it interests you, not just because I am asking here :D . OK now that I got that out of the way, I'm going to talk about my channel. (Not trying to butter up or anything, but I feel like I have to say this or else I wouldn't be giving Felix the credit that he deserves)I was inspired by PewDiePie to make gaming videos (Bro
    for life XD). I upload a variety of content and I always interact with
    my viewers (so I am open to all suggestions). What I mainly upload to my channel is Garry's Mod (Trouble In Terrorist Town and Prop Hunt), Team Fortress 2, Indie Games, and occasional short Let's Plays. I'm so grateful for all the support that I have already with 275 subscribers at this very moment. My dream was to make it like one of the big YouTubers, but at the same time have fun with it. I feel like a lot of newer YouTubers upload videos just for the fact that they HAVE to upload. I honestly believe that my viewers wouldn't watch my videos If I wasn't having fun. So here is where I end my long paragraph
    :thumbsup: . I want to thank PewDiePie for giving all of us this chance to expand our channels. If any of you guys that are reading this think that my YouTube channel might be interesting, then don't bother to click that link above. Anyways thanks everyone and peace out.
  • Channel Submission:
    youtube.com/user/ComedicEinstein

Name :ComedicEinstien
    Subscribers: 2442

So I opened my channel on July 24th 2011 an uploaded my first video on August 1st which was an intro video. That video to me marked the beginning of the rest of my life. Before this I had no idea what I was going to do with my life but I did know that making others laugh made me really happy. My girlfriend was the one who inspired me to use my talent towards making youtube videos and ever since then I have. I upload gaming videos, comedy videos, riddles, challenges, and vlogs to make my viewers happy. I currently have 2442 subscribers and would love nothing more than to reach more people. This is my dream and I will do anything to see it become a reality and if you could help me with that it would be amazing. Nothing beats waking up in the morning and seeing that someone has left me a kind comment on my video, my art, my life.
    Entertainment=Me x Comedy^2
  • Hello, good chap.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGuruSquad
    [b]The Guru Squad

[/b]

We are a channel that loves to do videos! :thumbsup:
    :!: My name is David, and my good friend's name is Sean!
    Simple enough right? Hell no!
    We love to do all types of videos and you inspired us to do some Garry's mod lately! (stupid garry)
    You are a beautiful man :thumbdown: and by the way, love the hair. Let Gurus Unite... muahahhahaha. 8o

• youtube.com/user/familyguyclan1

I run a small call of duty channel. I do weekly gameplays along with new cod info videos whenever new info comes out and random fun videos like funtages and playing slender man for our 100 sub special. I work really hard on the channel but I don't really see any significant growth. I love your videos and would be honored if you would shout me out. So ya that's all I have to say but remember big brother is watching you with a bro fist.
  • Craftabelle - Youtube Shoutout Comp!

youtube.com/user/CraftaBelle

Channel Since: 29 June 2013
    Subscribers: 490

I do everything Minecraft, 5 times weekly. I do Lets plays and Mingames with youtubers, streamers, artists and viewers of the MineCraft community all over the planet!

twitter.com/CraftaBelle

The post was edited 2 times, last by CraftaBelle ().

• Channel shout out

www.youtube.com/user/XxHighlandReaper3xX

Hello Pewdiepie, I can't believe you are doing this :) I really appreciate you helping smaller channels ^^ I don't even care if I 'win' as long as I have a chance :) Before I start to talk about my channel I just wish you luck, hopefully this would stop self advertisement.

Anyways, my name is Alex, I am
    14 years of age and is currently living in Australia.

I run a gaming channel called 'HighlandReaper' and I've been publishing daily content (my internet is currently down, I am begging the mods to please not delete this post. I usually post daily content, it's just that recently my internet broke. Please take it into consideration ) ever since September 8 2012 (nearly 1 year)

At the moment I have 1,670+ subscribers. I play games such as Minecraft, Dead space, Portal 2, castle crashes A LOT of horror and a bunch of indie games. I also do vlogs speed arts and shout outs. (Basically, I upload what ever I find to be enjoyable and can get y hands on) Occasionally I play games which catches my attention and were suggested by my viewers.

I love to read comments to the point where I reply to nearly every single one of them! I love to get to know my subscribers better and I love I interact with them.

Thank you for your time and I wish good luck to all other contestants :)
  • Shoutout Competition #4 <--- #3 was last year :)

Channel: youtube.com/dice17

Hi Pewdie, my name is Dice. This is the 2nd contest that I'll be joining. It looks like more of a lottery pick now... I don't know how you can read all of these posts :) Anyway, I've been on youtube since 2005 and I've seen how a lot of people started and grow. I just got a descent computer last year so that's when I decided to start doing game videos. My channel is a mix of games that I like to play, but mostly ended up doing let's plays on horror and indie games because people request me doing those and they're more fun to play with. I'm still trying to improve my commentary and keep it entertaining. If you need another guy to play with, let me know and it'll be much appreciated :love: :D
  • PEWDIEPIE...u know u wanna choose this channel. we aren't barrells. (or maybe we are)

CHANNEL: youtube.com/user/HappyAppleFriends
    FUNNIEST VID: youtube.com/watch?v=jozbmMGFseQ

We make comedy gaming montages in series called 'the right way' people seem to enjoy. i tried posting earlier but i cant find my post. i dont think it was deleted because it would have said why and i could have atleast found it. so just to make sure there wasn't a mistake im posting this again.

upload frequently (check)
    122 subscribers (check)
    older than a month (check)
  • Shoutout Competition

Channel: youtube.com/Trolladin1
    220 Subscribers

I've had my Channel active for about 6-8 months now. In that time I've spent doing Walkthroughs/Playthroughs/Reviews of games alongside other various activities. I upload about 1-3 videos a day. We aim to start hosting events for the Subscriber base that we have. Those aims are Steam Giveaways, Google Hangouts, and Multiplayer via Steam.

One of the most entertaining aspects of maintaining a YouTube Channel is the community. Reading the comments, responding to peoples reactions, and enjoying it together is the best part about YouTube.
    :love:

• hey guys My names ArtemisFly, I've been around on YouTube for almost a year, it's been a great year on YouTube I've meet and made a lot of great friends this past year and I'm hoping to make more in the future. I'll be 19 this ending September, and Going strong with making about 1-5 videos a week, like I used to when I first started out. so here's my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MrArtemisFly?feature=watch with

337 subscribers
    going strong, ( I can't wait to do like a 500 subs video that's gonna be awesome :D )
    And I hope you guys Enjoy my videos~

The post was edited 2 times, last by ArtemisFly: I had to run to school this morning so I have to at least make the post more official. and more qualified to be in this list of YouTube channels. ().