[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Shout out Competition!

youtube.com/user/lijieplaysgames/featured
    I don't know who is going to ever read this because so far is this I have seen about 17 pages.. 0.0 maybe pewds you digg reading and read all of these.. XD but um I'm just a average 16 year old female gamer that makes youtube videos for fun.. I have been on youtube since 2007 and I have seen SOOO many youTubers grow like you pewds But Um I make Minecraft Pocket edition videos ( i know seems lame but a new community is growing) and other gaming vids and I have been made fun of so much because of my race and my gender.. and it's just heartbreaking to me but what I learned from you is to stay strong and forget the haters. So I deleted all my hatred channels and started fresh with this gaming channel and so far it's going well and I hope to see it grow.. P.S. Thank you pewds for making me laugh through the hard times. Also I was your viewer when you had 200k and then one day your channel just went viral.... you are amazing pewds!

~lijieplaysgames

The post was edited 6 times, last by Lijieplaysgames ().

• Shoutout Competition!

youtube.com/user/PixelHunterFilms?feature=mhee
    We're a group of gamers, who game, and film some of the games...

We play any huge variety of games, but mostly play them because we want to have fun, not for subs.
    We've been going for over a year and have enjoyed making the videos, but it would be great if we could actually have people to watch them!
    Keep up the great work Pewds, love it!
    Thanks - Dom, Editor at PixelHunterFilms. :thumbsup:
    ButtShaft
  • Channel link: youtube.com/TwoNords
    Name: Fredrik Ruben Lamøy and Evan Haaland
    We have fun with our games, and we try to stay away from what's considered "typical YouTube gamer". To summarise it in complete honesty; we make our gaming memories public. Ever since we started on YouTube we have worked really hard to network with others and we've established a great foundation of our style. We have 950 subscribers for now
    YouTube channel: youtube.com/twonords
    Steam: TwoNords | Freddy or freddynord

The post was edited 2 times, last by FreddyTheNord ().

• Hey Pewds/Fans !

Before I give you the link to my channel, just knowing you are reading this right now is an honor! So thanks! (Bro Fist) :thumbsup:
    Anyways the link to my channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/Minereepers

Quick summary, We are completing our one year of posting on Youtube in a couple of months! In the time being we have about 250 well earned subscribers and we mainly upload Minecraft videos but soon we will be posting all types of videos that our fans request. So far we have posted fifty videos with so many more to come! So, basically myself and three other friends started this channel and are still giving our 100% and we are just hoping for an opportunity to get more people all around the world to enjoy our videos! We came in here having one goal and its to brighten our viewers day! We truly enjoy entertaining our viewers and will keep doing what we love.

Thanks for readying! :)
  • Hello Felix!
    youtube.com/howtodrawreallygood

I'm a YouTube art teacher, teaching people how to draw really good with professional 3D, 4D and even 5D techniques.
    Over the course of my videos, I have given away many of the art industries best kept secrets, FOR FREE!
    I've managed to grow to 75,000 subscribers by doing drawing tutorials for my friends' channels:
    Maxmoefoe, inthelittlewood, dan bull, sparkles*, bebopvox and boogie2988!

Many thanks,
    Oliver Age 24
    youtube.com/howtodrawreallygood
    (Professional 3D, 4D and 5D drawing tutorials)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• YouTube.com/Skoogage

Hey there!
    My name is Skoogage and I've been making videos since a couple of years now, doing all sorts of things! Unfortunately, due to personal problems, I had to go into a hiatus for about a year and so most of the people that are subscribed don't even use YouTube anymore. My viewers are number one priority, so if anyone suggests anything, I listen and likewise, if anyone has a question, I'll answer. I'll happily play the games you suggest, but either way, I have lots of different serieseseses to offer, so tune in and see if you find something you like! :)

(I can totally tweet this, shut up)
  • Hey Pewdiepie!

youtube.com/user/Blazerrful
    Videos: 157-Created: 5 Mar 2011

I have been in the youtube community for 2 and a half years not and I'd love to get more recognition for what I do
    I play League of Legends. But I'm a video editor for mostly call of duty.
    I love seeing positive feedback but i rarely get any, so hopefuly I win and get a lot of your fans' love! :thumbsup:
  • Self Advertising Response! - Farty :D

youtube.com/user/TheFartymarty97

Hello my name is Jack or Fartymarty97
    I am 16 years old, I do youtube and twitch and I enjoy doing both of them.
    I love playing minecraft and doing videos on them, I love talking to myself and its better then being up on stage talking to everyone and geting all red and sweaty as I always do :P.
    Ive had my down with youtube with friends being mean and such but I've gotten past it and Im still doing youtube for the lols and for fun and I will never let someone push me down to quit youtube because I love doing videos and nothing will stop me :D.
    If I dont get picked then Yolo :P I dont mind im all in it for my fans and the bro army <3, I wish everyone good luck and the winners congrats for winning :)

Love you Pewds <3 *Brofist*

-Jack aka Fartymarty97

The post was edited 2 times, last by TheFartymarty97: some of my work got deleted so im adding it back ().

• youtube.com/user/SeaPeeKay

Whats up guys! My name is Callum, im 21 and i hope you enjoy what you see, i post daily, a variety of Horror, indie games and minecraft and have gained 5300 subscribers in 10 months! the most important thing to me is seeing comments and talking to and giving back to my subscribers!

keep doing what you're doing! Good luck everyone

Tried to keep it short and sweet

P.s. Did I mention that me and a friend of mine Edge also frequently host charity live streams and have raised well over £1000 so far!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Seapeekay ().

• youtube.com/user/ColdFusions94

*Brofist*
    Hello Im Aiden, 14 Almost 15 Years Old
    I'm A YouTuber From Grimsby that gets very bored alot and to make up for the boring stuff that happens during the week I make YouTube videos to entertain people currently I Have 277 Subs I'm trying to make videos with some of my subscribers and I have made quite a few videos with my friends :3 . On my channel there are Minecraft Videos,Slender Videos and some Left 4 Dead 2 videos. My video is slowly growing at a steady pace and hopefully with your help it can maybe grow and a Increased Rate thanks for reading this

From Aiden *Brofist*
  • Competition Entry - Want To Play Some Gaymz?

Hey PewDiePie,

My channel URL is: youtube.com/lmaoasylum

I'm a guy who most of his childhood had an older brother to play games with, co-op'd everything and loved it. Now my older brother, as they do the douchers, went out and got a life! Now this ain't no pity party, I'm my own man now! But something I've always loved is sharing my gaming experience with others, making lulz and playing games. This is something I feel I can achieve through my channel.

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity dude & all the best!

KooKooKachoo
    Want To Play Some Games With Me?! - Click Here Guy !
  • youtube.com/user/mightymigit1

pronounced mightymidget - spelt it wrong two years ago lol.
    sup bros i know that most of the bros dont like cod videos but i do cod game plays but i am into all games and would like a bigger audience to get more ideas for what games i shlould play to entertain you. I also do alot of games with subscribers so you could be in pone of my videos.
    i also have a vlogging channel as well so you cann check that out
    cheers bros and pewds!!
  • Joined 9, July 2013
    youtube.com/user/gametillitslame/
    In my channel i play a very popular game called minecraft. I have only 172 subscribers and would love to gain more to get the "youtube experience", i love making the vids as well as getting the 2 comments of replies i receive from my 1 or 2 loyal subscribers. I get around 50 views a video some more some less it all depends the time and day. I understand minecraft is a very VERY VERY covered area on youtube and many many many people do record it but i do it for fun and love making videos of it. Hope you read this or even choose me.

Thanks You,
    Peyton (GameTillItsLame)
  • Shoutout Competition!

youtube.com/user/iAmRamii

Hey Pewds im going to keep it short and sweet my channel has been mainly focused around Minecraft but as of recently I've began organizing and recording videos to branch myself out more. I plan on making face cam videos and QnA vlogs which i think will help me get alot closer with my subscribers.

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

Much Love - Rami