[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• youtube.com/user/NarDaeron

This is me, Luka, I have been doing videos for a year and a half now. I try to release gaming content every day if I have time to do so. My goal on youtube is to release quality videos (Which people suprisingly like) to entertain people. I love seeing comments on my videos, reading them, that is what I am really looking forward when I come back from work/outside. Unfortunately due to big amount of my subscribers being inactive my channel I am lucky if I see a comment or a like.
    Was hoping you could help me bring some strategy game fans.

Cheers!
    (Tweet long? I hope you can squeeze this essay into a tweet.. Not really using tweeter..)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nimmeth ().

• youtube.com/user/Servipeasci

Hey Pewds,

I've my youtube channel about for more than a year. I try to post a vid every week (cuz of school). I post at
    weekend and sometimes during the week.
    In the past my friends introduced me
    youtube. So later I started my own channel. I tune or speed music up and call them "fast ride". I sometimes post game videos(like awesome moment of COD).

Youtube has become on of my hobbies and I like this. My friends said my videos sounds great! Fast music has sometimes more energy then the original!! (I've over 100k views and over 100 subs)
    I want to share this music. Somtimes the song sounds very funny!! hahahahaha!
    On my channel u can write wishes for fast rides so there are more songs... hihihi ;D

I like youtube! I like to watch videos like u pewds ;D and create my own fantasy if I have one...

Thank you for your vids and this funny competition!!
    Have a good time!!! hihihi
    PEACE!!!

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttt*
    Servi
  • My Submission. Vlog/Sketch Channel.

Link to my channel: youtube.com/user/StopMotionStardust

I can't find my first post to edit it.. But I forgot my channels link. Anyways, I do vlogging and some comedy sketches. I post frequently. At LEAST once a week, and often times more. My camera is good quality and my channel meets all the requirements. Thanks for this opportunity Pewds! ~Justice

The post was edited 2 times, last by StopMotionStardust ().

• Contest Submition

youtube.com/user/Jwoyal

Hello Pewds and bros around the world! My name is Jwoyal! I'm just your average Let's Player trying to get a little more known! Currently I'm playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, New Super Mario Bros., and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time!
    I also communicate a lot with my viewers, I will reply to almost every PM and comment!
    Thanks pewds for giving me this oppurtunity for a shoutout!

BROFIST from the United States!
  • Shoutout Competition Application

Sup all, I'm Maxetto, I'm Italian and I'm sixteen!

Here you can find my channel: youtube.com/user/maxinthebest

I upload videos about FPS and other games I like to play and show to you. I love variability and in my channel you will never find the same game in every video (like channels based on CoD, etc). Currently I upload a video every 2 weeks since it's summer (:P) otherwise 1 video at week is the regular cadence. I always pointed at quality and also my first videos was in 720p. (However i can't do 1080p videos since Italian connections aren't good on Upload). I play on PS3 and PC (PS4 in near future) and I have a Capture Card for Consoles. When new games will come up, I'll do some walkthrough about it.
    I have 210 subs since I've never spammed or done some sub4sub or stupid things like that.

Thank you all for reading my post ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maxetto ().

• Suzy Lu GME Gaming Channel

Hello Pewds!

I have only recently started my gaming channel back in June but It's always been a dream of mine to start but you'll know yourself how expensive the equipment is.
    My channel started off with no commentary, then I started commentary now I do face cam :)
    I'm a retro gamer and want to fill my channel up with as many classics as possible. Last week I had only 80 subscribers and after seeing your post I have done my best to hit 100 for your competition. I'm sat on 92 and I hope that I hit 100 in time for you to choose me as one of your winners!

youtube.com/user/SuzyLuGME

Currently working through Resident Evil 2 and people seem to like my scared face :cursing: Haha

Suzy
  • TheCFGGaming

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCFGGaming/[/url] <--- Our Channel :rolleyes:

Well hello bros! Brofist from Turkey! First of all my name is Görkem! But u can call me Sam! I always believe that I can do everything if I really want and one of my wishes is become a youtuber! I have a youtube channel called "TheCFGGaming" and Im recording with my best friend! I call my self Captain Sam in videos! Umm... Also I record videos in English and my friend records in Turkish! We like recording and editing videos... We have 414 subscribers and we started youtube in Feb 12, 2013, 3 days after my birthday! Hurayyy! But we've started to record about 3 months ago. I'm 16 yo but everybody expects that I'm 18 or sth! I recorded Minecraft and Happy Wheels videos... Also we like ur videos a lot! Stay awesome bros! Brofist :) :D

-Captain Samwell and Captain Mark

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bundyclan ().

• youtube.com/imthatguyhere

To preface, I'd like to start by saying that I do not play survival horror games (often) or much minecraft on my channel. I think there are more than enough people doing that. I try to do original commentary and gameplay for newer games or games I'm currently playing. I've had a few videos get fairly lucky, but with that my subs tend to be dishearteningly inactive. This mixed with a job search made my video release a little slower, but I still love making videos. I think that my videos are fairly unique and I put my best into them and I would love to see some new people around my channel.

That being said, keep spawning clones Pewds, it shows how much of an influence you are.
  • youtube.com/user/wendyhare10

My name is Andrew but I also go by Wendyhare. I have been doing YouTube for over a year. My channel is comprised mainly of gameplay videos with a couple of discussion videos here and there. I have uploaded 277 videos as of the time of this post. I plan on playing more games with my friends because that I something that I genuinely enjoy. I plan on making videos for YouTube for many years to come.
    I am a rabbit... Fear me!!!
  • Voice Impressions!

youtube.com/ionurb

Hey Pewds,

I produce high quality funny videos featuring a variety of natural voice impressions, from a 60 year old Smoker Lady to Megatron from Transformers! I have about 25k subscribers and upload every Wednesday with videos featuring advanced Animations & Motion Graphics to spice up the editing!

Thanks & Hope you enjoy!

Bruno aka iOnurb

*Note my previous post was deleted without good cause as I meet the subscriber count and upload frequency laid out within the forum/competition. Because of the nature of animating/editing/motion graphics videos are created weekly.
  • Shoutout competition

youtube.com/user/SlexOfSweden/videos

(By the way, it looks like I don't have frequent uploads, but I have not had the time, I now have time and I am putting up daily videos except for Saturdays! So yeah, just wanted to get that out there since my last post said i didn't have frequent enough uploads.)

I am sorry to say that I have advertised on Pewdiepie's channel before. I really want to appolagize to Felix. So Pewdie, if you are reading this I want you to know that I truly am sorry for ever doing that, I don't do it anymore and I just want you to know that I regret it and I respect you.

Anyways, I might as well talk about my channel. I play a lot of horror, indie and comedy games. I am always myself in my videos, but some people seem to not like "me" but that's ok, there's an audience for everyone. I do this because I love entertaining people, it's one of the few things that truly make me happy. I can be a bit over the top and childish at times, but that's just me :)
    I love amnesia, and I am making a playthrough of it when Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs comes out in a couple of days.

I just bought a new microphone, it should arrive this week so that I can get great audio quality when I play A Machine for pigs :)

I have gone way to long with this, but what I really wanted to say to you Pewdie is that I am sorry.

Have an awesome day :)

Hey there! I'm Alex, otherwise known as Slex. You can watch my videos here: Slex
    - YouTube they're pretty fucking awesome and all that :brofist:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Slex ().

• My Channel for the shoutout competition :)

youtube.com/user/Ax50FlaMe

How's it going bro's, My name is not PewDiePie.
    Hey, I'm just going to take my time to tell you about my youtube channel.

So who am i?
    I am a small youtuber with only 105 subs (The awkward moment when i loose a sub straight after posting this. I had 106 before i posted this). I have been around on youtube for about 3 or 4 years now but this current channel was created July 2012.

What do i do?
    I make videos such as Custom Zombies Gameplay on PC, Amnesia Blind Run, CoD Montages (My First should be out before 30th of September) and Zombies Theories.

How do i interact with subs?
    I try and Interact with subs as much as i can. I have replied to almost every comment that has been made on any of my videos. I also talk to some of my subscribers on Ps3 from when they have added me and i try to make friends with everyone. Maybe having chill session of just talking to them or just having fun play video games. I reply to every PM i get on Youtube and Ps3 (Unless it is Spam). I also let people add my steam if they want to have a friendly chat.

How do i view youtube?
    I view youtube as a kind of Social hub. Meeting new people and making many friends. I find it really enjoyable to try and entertain people (regardless of what my friends think of me) and i always accept constructive criticism. I find that talking to subs on a very regular basis motivates me to make a videos for them.

How active am i?
    I am almost always active in replying to comments and talking to subscribers. But it is difficult to make videos at times when my Parents almost as if frown upon me for making youtube videos so i am now going to set out a goal and prove them wrong. I also read PM's on a regular basis when i do get them. Sometimes it takes me a while to reply to Questions as i like to take my time in making the answer as useful and relevant as possible.

So that is an overview of what i am on youtube. Next big star. Maybe not at this moment but i am always optimistic. And of course youtube is fun. Especially when you grow and meet new people and of course, THE SUBSCRIBERS :)

If you have taken the time to read this lengthy reply. Then props to you. So you get one MASSIVE *BROFIST*. Love you all and would love this opportunity to be my lucky moment in the spotlight. Pewds, You are my biggest inspiration EVER. You started as a small youtuber like me and the majority of people and Grew into the most subscribed person on youtube.

Thank you everyone for reading. And hope to see you all in the future :) And once again. *BROFIST*
    Err, Hey There...
    Youtube
    Twitter
    Instagram

The post was edited 1 time, last by gaffroninja ().

• Shoutout Competition

Link: http://youtube.com/thenoodlescraft

Hello Felix, my name is Sara, I'm a 14 year old girl from Norway.

I have a channel together with my twin sister where we post Minecraft videos, mostly Hardcore Games, machinimas, tutorials, Minecraft Graphics and from time to time a parody.
    It is hard to be "accepted" into a gaming community where over 80% of the players are boys, but we still try,
    and after about a year of super hard work we're close to 3,000 subscribers.

A shoutout from you would really help us, and we would be forever grateful.

Love from Norway! *brofist*