[CLOSED] Shoutout Competition #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• youtube.com/user/LockyRT

I don't usually ask for promotions or anything like that, but since you're hosting this, why not give it a shot.
    Hi, my name is Matt but I go by the name of LockyRT.

I post many varieties of games, and instead of making them serious, I invite some friends and we derp around and get some funny clips! Let it be trolling people, or just some funny montages or fails. All I do is make try to make people laugh! :)

Thanks for the opportunity pewds,
    brofist.
  • My Channel : youtube.com/user/MrMonkeysnow

I make all kinds of gaming videos and vlogs too. I want to show people that you don't need money to have fun with games, so i tend to play cheapish games, but they are still fun, aka happy wheels, minecraft and some of your indie games :D. I have had this channel for a few months now, but i really want my channel to be noticed and just have some support so i hope that you can help me with that :D
  • Channel: youtube.com/user/TehCaseey

I Am an Australian Designer who posts alot of my speed arts and progressions on youtube i usually giveaway free banners and logos for those who ask for it. Youtube it self has always been a hobby of mine and will always continue to be that. i have over 800 Subscribers and this youtube journey as been amazing i have made new friends and met some awesome people and wish to continue this on my journey through youtube. i currently post speedarts and progessions on my channel and occasionally some call of duty commentaries talking about anything that comes to mind, i also have big plans in the future for my channel such a giveaways and things that involve interacting with my subscribers

Thanks,
    Casey :)
  • youtube.com/user/xXBlubearXx
    Hey guys! :D
    My name is Blue (Bluebear) and I have had a few youtube channels in my time however gaming is what I enjoy best. This channel is pretty new it is only about 2-3 months old but i am loving it :3 I'm a crazy girl and I love to laugh :P that would be the best way I would describe myself ;P. I like to think I am different and unique :) So thanks for this opportunity ^_^. I will keep this short to save your time despite how much I want to ramble on :P hahaha Have a great day! <3 :love:

p.s (Yes I meet the requirements)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bluebear ().

• Channel: youtube.com/user/CartridgeCrash

Hey Pewds :)
    I'm an Australian dude that makes weird-silly let'splay style videos!
    I have been making and posting videos for around 4-5 months now every day except weekends (that's my nap time, where I battle children in the 0 gravity chamber of my mind). I have around 400 subs now which is amazing, when i started this it was just for have fun and to keep myself busy but now I find most of my enjoyment comes from chatting to subscribers and replying to comments and the bizarre things I say or sing about while recording.
    So come, sit on my lap of justice and be whisked away into a stratosphere of pleasure! ;D .....i dare you..

Friendship-Five!*

-Cartridge Crash

P.s. Just wanted to say thank you for the oppertunity, i know everyone really appreciates it.

• My FX/ Short Film Channel

Hey Piewds!
    Although I'm not doing gaming Videos and Stuff i want to use this Chance.
    First things First: Here is my Channel:
    youtube.com/iBreat

I'm doing Videos since 9 months or something and i worked hard for my 100 Subs.
    I'm really hoping you're reading this post would mean a lot to me if you see my Videos :3

To anyone: I'm hoping you like my Video

*Brofist* :D

Brad
  • Hi this is my channal : youtube.com/user/probalanar

Description: I do some gameplays , sometimes whit comentairy but most of the times i put background music (now i got new headset so i will do comentairy a lot :P )i play Minecraft ,DotA,Happy Whels,Re-Volt and some horror singleplayer (Barrels :D ) i also do giveaway :)
    P.S. did u ever played dota? :thumbsup:

subs:430+
    my channal is here since: 9. 11. 2011.
    and +8k views :rolleyes:
  • competition! :)

youtube.com/user/thehdmusicgirl

subscribers: 14.767
    hay there pewds!
    i would like to join the competition, not only to get more subscribers or so, i just wanted to show u my channels aswell! :)
    few months ago u chat with a friend of mine and u sent me regards which made me sooo happy!!
    im ur subscriber since more than a year now and i love ur videos!
    ps. i love what u and marzia r doin! keep it up! :)
    best regards; Becca/HDMG
    *PLEASE STOP EDITING MY TXT THATS NOT FUNNEH-.-*
    Images
    • ss (2013-09-02 at 04.19.00).jpg

97.92 kB, 734×630, viewed 134 times

The post was edited 5 times, last by HDMusicGirl ().

• youtube.com/thebjskater (I prefer to be called Godbrandont or just Brandon)

Hello there, my name is Brandon and I enjoy to make regular gaming videos in an attempt to entertain people! I enjoy doing this minecraft walking dead series I have been doing for a while. I also play many other games such as garrys mod and the occasional horror game. I try to put as much enthusiasm into my videos as possible to show how much I enjoy it.

Thanks for your time.

:thumbup:
  • My names Craig, im 19, from the UK, am studying photography at university and have been Youtubing for 6 years.
    I make all sorts of videos; vlogs, gaming, artsy-fartsy, music... Really just whatever Im feeling inspired to produce at the time.
    My current Youtube account was created several months ago after I decided I didn't enjoy making JUST comedy videos anymore. The number of subscribers on my new and old account combine to nearly 900 (683 on old, 196 on new).
    It would be amazing to gain some more exposure on Youtube after having made videos for so long, even more so if this exposure came from Pewds. Hope you like my videos, man! Brofist!

My Youtube -
    youtube.com/user/CraigSimmondsUK

Playlist of videos from old account -
    youtube.com/watch?v=-snkAcK_lU…hVFOByxYrHjptLeWF&index=1
  • Glad to be a part of the competition :D

Channel: youtube.com/user/EricVanWilderman
    Subs: 1619

I love making videos to make others laugh. I play mostly horror games, but play other games if I find they are entertaining/funny. I also like to make creative videos that aren't let's plays too, like my Gamer Rage Smartphone App vid.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this!
    YouTube Channel:

Live life like you're gonna die in the next 3 seconds.

The post was edited 1 time, last by EricVanWilderman ().

• Here's my channel link my good sir: youtube.com/user/TheDisordo

What I do on my channel is probably something different than some other people post on here, since I do FIFA videos. :) But I always try to make them as entertaining as possible and I really enjoy doing it of course! I currently have 1,024 subscribers and I'm growing pretty good! I've been on youtube since a long time now and I've been trying a lot of different things (Let's plays, CoD commentaries etc.). But I finally found the right thing I want to do on my channel. :) And that makes me happy already.

I know you're not a football watcher but I hope you'll enjoy my content anyways! :)

Cheers Felix. :thumbsup:
  • My channel: youtube.com/ExxtraDeuce

On my channel, I do the 'casual' gameplay videos with commentary of games I find interesting, like Portal, Amnesia and a lot of indie games (mainly horror). I try hard to make them special in any way I can: my commentary, gaming style and editing, on which I can say that I'm improving slow but steady :) I want people to enjoy my content on top of all and I wanna make it feel like an entertaining experience for both my viewers and myself! Sadly I don't have as much time as I would've wanted (to do more videos) and my editing skills are still basic, but I just hope I can improve as time goes by!

Thank you! :D
  • It'd be the greatest thing to happen to my channel if I was choosen for the shoutout.
    Youtube.com/user/Emerystones

I post daily 1080P HD videos from games such as:
    Minecraft
    Black Ops II
    Terraria
    Don't Starve
    Dead Island

These are the game's I'm currently Recording.

I've been trying to expand my channel recently doing everything I can and It was been such an achievement for me to reach 200 subs. I spend hours working on my editing, adding small details that really make my videos special. Hours of work on thumbnails and channel art myself to be as immersed in my videos as possible. I guess you could say I consider youtube a second job, but not in the sense of it being something I have to work for, but more something I devote well over 50+ hours a week because I love doing it. I love to entertain and the people I've had the chance to meet are absolutely awesome!.

Thank you PEWDS!!!!
  • My channel submission

Hey Pewds, I'm just a small youtuber like everyone replying to this post, so the chances of me getting selected are 11 million to 1, you have been the inspiration of my YouTube channel since the beginning, the fact that i can't afford to buy as many games as you really sets me back, but just in case you do read this, and maybe even select me i will be insanely thankful and grateful, so now i will leave you my details:

Channel : youtube.com/user/MrXproyect

Been uploading for : 5 Months

Upload : Daily

Subscribers : 670

Name : Spencer

Role Model : Pewds, and i know that probably sounds really cheesy
    !

Stay awesome Pewds!!! Oh and you really should add an emoticon for a brofist!
    *Brofist*
  • Dear Pewds. :D

youtube.com/user/BRandomGaming

Hey guys, this is BRandomGaming here! :D

I am a 16 year old lad from England, I make videos on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. With bonus videos on the week ends! :D

I LOVE making videos for the 100+ subscribers I have. I have also been round on youtube for about a year. :D

Youtube is so FUN and my objectives are to entertain and communicate to as many people as I can! That is why I would like assistants from you, pewdie. Making videos is really fun and having people comment and enjoy the videos makes me really happy. When someone comments about the video being awesome it really makes my day soooo much brighter! I will keep it short for you pewdie. Good luck in choosing! and have a good one! from your bro! :D -BRandomGaming- *Brofist*
  • youtube.com/user/TheMBmulti
    Hello everyone! I have a channel with let's play commentaries of all sorts of games. From Minecraft till Aliens vs Predator, from Jurassic Park Operation Genesis till Mirror's Edge and Spore. After a Let's play is done you Romans can choose from a selection of 3 other Let's plays whitch you want to see next. I always respont you your comments and I am open for any sugestions. I make new video's every: Monday, Wednesday and Friday!(European upload time). At the time I post this I have 650 subscribers and I started my channel at 26 April 2011 (which means I met the conditions :P) I hope that, even if my channel isn't chosen that I will continue to like makeing videos. See you later Romans, AVÉ!!! :D
  • http://www.youtube.com/frostyreborn

http://www.youtube.com/user/FrostyReborn/
    Ive been making videos for over a year now and have been working to keep my friends and viewers entertained. I continue to upload videos because of the amazing feedback I do get from my subscribers. I am very grateful to have a group of people who support what I do and encourage me to do more. Nearly 300 videos, And 15,000 Strong!

The post was edited 3 times, last by DanOS ().