Shy person

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Most of the people that try to start a conversation want to bully me. They say hi, (add a random insult, or annoying random shit). It doesn't happen very often because people don't talk much to me. This is what makes me feel bored. The others are people that I work on a team project. I answer the best I can, but most of the time, someone very sociable come and speak very loudly, so no one hear me right. When this happen I try to repeat when I can, (if they stop talking or no one talks over the first one). Whenever I got a very good idea that could lead us to an A, and someone actually hear it, there like ''were too lazy to do that'' so they reject it. I hate teamwork (depends whith who I work with) but most of the time this happen.
      You speak French? ?( and want to see French Gaming videos? click here
      Have you got a Pet ? - my first Parody (english)
    • I was shy in my childhood too but "shy" I mean by Get the **** out of my stuff you n***** b*s*a*d
      I never liked people getting in my stuff but I never NEVER thought of suicide just to ruin life and r**e and dog.
      Try calling the erotic line xD (joke)
      Or try calling the others line they may have lower prices (Don't like jokes ? REPORT ME)

Leeory's Advice
      1) Try to make friends at school/high school or where you study.
      2) Learn Charisma Skill. (I give lessons if you want)
      3) Don't be SCARED.This will mostly the problem of this.
      4) Don't listen to my jokes.
      5) Repeat step 4.
      Good Luck.

• 1) Try to make friends at school/high school or where you study.
      Yeah. Humm, let's say there is aproximatly 170 peoples at my school. (including the staff) About 150 people that are not my grade or are immatures. I will never speak to them, not even a little. The other 20 are a mix of some teachers and studients. I have spoken to most of them once in a while, I also met people while doing theater. Now I don't speak much to them, cause they don't really share the same interests. I love videogames and video montages. They prefer siting around and talking hours of random subject. I usually fell asleep when the were talking. But, in overall, there is around 6 interesting people for me. 2 are gone to private school ( my only 2 friends, we talk mostly by computer now) and the 4 other are peoples that I look foward to meet one day.
      I have poor social skills and even less charisma. Im the kind of person that doesn't laught much(once in a month maybe).
      This is why my let's play is boring, but im just too good at montage and that what makes me continue this.
      3) Don't be SCARED.This will mostly be the problem of this.
      In my village, im the one that got the highest level of stress and anxiety. I always feel very weird when im talking to anyone that I don't know. My heart beats really fast and that is why I don't like to meet people. (but I keep trying)

4) Good Luck.
      I don't believe in luck, I believe only in my self.

Their is one last thing I need to say. I have a weird feeling again on this one so im gonna make this quick. I don't know what is ''love'', for me it's just a new word in my dictionary. Never felt this feeling (for/from) anyone.
    • Try to take an interest in learning abut people and finding some common ground when you get to interact with them. It always helps to become friends with people on the forum. Afterall, we are real people too.

As for the depression thing, that is something that can get worse so I'd advise you to get professional help on that matter. It helps to talk about problems and I'm sure there are a lot of people here who have been in similar situations as you have but, I doubt any of us here are professionals on giving advice on such matters so if you continue feeling suicidal you should talk to your parents to take you to a medical professional.
      I'm a bonafide Pocky addict. Panda Pocky is to dance nekkid for ♡ youtube.com/TheLilikoiJuice
    • Im feeling depressive everyday. Did I ever tell you the defenition of insanity? Doing the exact f*ck*** thing, over and over and over ( quote from Vaas, one of my favorite game character) . This happen everyday, and I feel stuck in this routine, go to school, fake stupid smiles to hide your problems, Try to feel happy while im not really, Obeying the teachers and learning stupid things that I don't need for my job I want to do, most of the time I don't remember the lessons the next year. it's like being in jail for me. I can't get free from this shit and it's killing me.

And also, bad things such as what happening in Syria, makes me depressive too. I hate what the Human is doing to other people. Whoever wins in this stupid war, I'll be very mad. It's not because im safe here in Canada that I don't care what happening in the world.

About feeling suicidal, it's depend what happen. But for a while, I've been thinking a lot about suicide, a sharp knife or whatever. (let's say 3 times a week) I also dream a lot about dark things and shity things. I also have a lot of trouble to sleep.
    • Pyronium wrote:

1) Try to make friends at school/high school or where you study.
      Yeah. Humm, let's say there is aproximatly 170 peoples at my school. (including the staff) About 150 people that are not my grade or are immatures. I will never speak to them, not even a little. The other 20 are a mix of some teachers and studients. I have spoken to most of them once in a while, I also met people while doing theater. Now I don't speak much to them, cause they don't really share the same interests. I love videogames and video montages. They prefer siting around and talking hours of random subject. I usually fell asleep when the were talking. But, in overall, there is around 6 interesting people for me. 2 are gone to private school ( my only 2 friends, we talk mostly by computer now) and the 4 other are peoples that I look foward to meet one day.
      I have poor social skills and even less charisma. Im the kind of person that doesn't laught much(once in a month maybe).
      This is why my let's play is boring, but im just too good at montage and that what makes me continue this.
      3) Don't be SCARED.This will mostly be the problem of this.
      In my village, im the one that got the highest level of stress and anxiety. I always feel very weird when im talking to anyone that I don't know. My heart beats really fast and that is why I don't like to meet people. (but I keep trying)

4) Good Luck.
      I don't believe in luck, I believe only in my self.

Their is one last thing I need to say. I have a weird feeling again on this one so im gonna make this quick. I don't know what is ''love'', for me it's just a new word in my dictionary. Never felt this feeling (for/from) anyone.
      Sorry, but you have an social problem.
      Go see the social doctor or learn not to feel weird when you talk to someone.
    • I don't have any money and my parents don't care about this. I've seen the school psychologist last year but I didn't really helped me. I feel kinda very suicidal now. I want to miss the freaking bus. I just want to sit and do nothing. In overall, I'll try to do my best to get out of misery. Oh and don't worry, if I ever disconnetc for a very long period, thats mean im dead. Sorry
      and also i forgot to mention that, the 2 friend that i have. I didn't met them, they came to me one day and wanted to talk. the first one had problem with is life and I helped him the best I can. The other one wanted to help me, but he failed, no one can help me. He is now in a private school to learn english, french, and some other languages. He is planing to travel to Japan and write visual novels. (a sort of manga book)
      Me im here, trying to resolve my problems with random people on the internet, videos and montage is one of my last thing I care about. I don't feel shy on the internet, but I was really desperate to write my story here.
    • Pyronium wrote:

I don't have any money and my parents don't care about this. I've seen the school psychologist last year but I didn't really helped me. I feel kinda very suicidal now. I want to miss the freaking bus. I just want to sit and do nothing. In overall, I'll try to do my best to get out of misery. Oh and don't worry, if I ever disconnetc for a very long period, thats mean im dead. Sorry
      and also i forgot to mention that, the 2 friend that i have. I didn't met them, they came to me one day and wanted to talk. the first one had problem with is life and I helped him the best I can. The other one wanted to help me, but he failed, no one can help me. He is now in a private school to learn english, french, and some other languages. He is planing to travel to Japan and write visual novels. (a sort of manga book)
      Me im here, trying to resolve my problems with random people on the internet, videos and montage is one of my last thing I care about. I don't feel shy on the internet, but I was really desperate to write my story here.
      Suicidal is for the weak.
    • Hey there,

I know you might be having a really hard time at the moment but hang in there! Growing up I was bullied on a daily basis at school (believe it or not) and was in pretty much the same situation, I had maybe 1 or 2 close friends and it felt like the world was against me. There was times where I didn't wanna wake up because I didn't want to face the torment that school brought me and I think today bullying is even worse because when I was at school the internet was only just becoming popular and cyber bullying was non-existent.

I suffered a suicide in the family and trust me, it's not nice for the people left behind to have to deal with. I feel like your "suicidal feelings" are actually a cry for help, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, sometimes it feels it's the only way to be heard. I really recommend you try to talk to someone be it a doctor or a helpline where you will be taken seriously and given the help you need.

I would also highly suggest to try taking up some hobbies or after school activities :) , try not to dwell on things that don't necessarily affect you, if you spend all your time worrying then it will really drag you down. Look to the future because after school things do get better :)

Take care
      Feel free to check out my gameplay channel youtube.com/caiyth
    • I talk to the principal today and im changing school next year, a new school with like 1000 peoples. So i won't have a choice but to talk to people. I bet I'll find tons of weirdos like me. That was the 5th time I bother the principle for this. He finnaly accepted. I found the email of my old school psychologist in my notesbook. I'll do my best to, think about something else. I'll start to listen to animes again, they made me happy a while ago.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pyronium: Forgot something ().

• Pyronium wrote:

I talk to the principal today and im changing school next year, a new school with like 1000 peoples. So i won't have a choice but to talk to people. I bet I'll find tons of weirdos like me. That was the 5th time I bother the principle for this. He finnaly accepted. I found the email of my old school psychologist in my notesbook. I'll do my best to, think about something else. I'll start to listen to animes again, they made me happy a while ago.

Sounds like a fresh start is just what you need at this point! I'm routing for you :) Just try to stay optimistic and be friendly when you meet new people. And remember that if things seem rough now.... they will get better. You've got your whole life ahead of you!
    • Well I read the whole thread again. Thank You bros. :rolleyes: You helped me more than my psychologist did in a year. I don't want to break out of my shyness (not sure about the grammar). I just want to be me, because that's what I do the best. I'll start again my drawings, hope my I'll find back my creativity again. I tried to write a song last night, It ended up in a story. 8| Talking about arts, if you ever need help with channel art, send me a private message with all details, and I'll see what I can do. :whistling: Anyway, be pride, cause you saved one life. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pyronium: forgot something very important ().