Kingdom Simulator

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Kingdom Simulator

This is a role play about Kingdom,, This will be interesting :D

A New Kingdom was built from the blood of it's warrior,, This Kingdom will prosper forever,, and the name will spread over "Granage", Land of Kings. This Kingdom will face big problems, new enemies, economic problems.. and also diplomatic.. The King must face this problem,,, One problem appear, A new races was founded.. The "Mronaic", a selfish races and arrogant, lead by a leader called "Magnide".. Built their first settlement, South West of this kingdom,, How we'll face this races,, Find out here..

Rules

1) No killing without concern
      2) Don't think you're great
      3) No spamming
      4) No bad words
      5) Have Fun and Enjoy!

Available positions before starting:

-Queen: Order someone, if King leave the kingdom, she take in charge
      -2 Noble Servant: Obey the King, Queen and Prince, Serve Food, Make Food
      -5 Guards: Obey The King, Queen and Prince, Arrest someone but need an order
      -A Knight: Obey The King, Queen and Prince, Arrest someone but need an order, Order the Guard
      -Messenger: Obey the King Queen and Prince, Send a Message by Order
      -Treasurer: Take notes all treasure, Have access to Treasury
      (Updated,, Choose positions that still available)(Other positions are allowed, but list above fulfill before starting)(Also, all quantities can get bigger, but try to fulfill other post.)

Name:
      Professions:
      Skill:
      Status: Married with ---, Single, Divorced. etc. Please ask the person to marry with :thumbsup:
      Weapon:
      Appearance:
      Races: (Except the Magnide)
      Others:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------- I will apply later, give chance to the other bros--------------------------------------------------------

A Gamer, A Bro, and Imagine Dragon Fan

The post was edited 2 times, last by MercenariesPro ().

• Why not? I'll give this a go.

Name: Alden Matriar.

Profession: Knight.

Skills: Duelist/expert swordsman, Battlemage (If magic is allowed, anyway...), Athletic/Runner, some leadership ability.

Weapon: A red Blade

Appearance

Race: Beast-folk (Fox)

Other: Was raised and trained by a kind old knight who'd recently passed away.
      Alden's near-constant training gave him the chance to join the knights at a relatively early age.
      Wears a blue jacket when not using armor seen in appearance.
      A red rune is branded on the back of his right hand. Usually kept hidden under bandages.
      Raised a small reputation in his few years of service.

Theme

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.

The post was edited 2 times, last by stryder221 ().

• Name: Donoph Gretstein
      Profession: Advisor
      Skills: a silver tongue who can talk his way out of nearly anything, and can turn violent opposers into steadfast supporters with his words
      Weapon: short sword
      Appearance: tall, gray hair that flows down to his shoulders, odd steel-gray eyes. Wears regal clothing only in black or white.
      Race: human (so he maintains)
      Other: he had a son who recently passed, a captain in the knighthood, who never married or had children of his own, though, rumor has it, he adopted a child.
      Though appearing old, he moves with the vigor and grace of one in his prime, and his eyes retain their youthful fire.
      He is the king's right hand man, and the king won't hear anything negative be said about him.
    • OOC: No one apply again T^T.. well i will start it,,, You can applied at the middle of the story,, please make sure you can connect it to the current story,,

Name: Friederich Classemen
      Professions: King
      Skill: Marketing, Sword skills, hand-to-hand combat, and Tactic
      Weapon: Sword
      Appearance: Me
      Races: Half Human and Half Elf
      Others: Have a son and now a great heir of the king, Prince Duncan. Widowed,, His wife dead when protecting Duncan from an enemy,, Because she said "Duncan must save, he's our only son".. Establish the Kingdom Of Eowendalian..

- Sitting in my throne and nothing to do -
      "Hmmm.. i wonder how our kingdoms"
      - I called the Advisor -
      A Gamer, A Bro, and Imagine Dragon Fan
    • Well, sir.
      -i unroll a map on the table in front of us-
      Eiustratos to the north is assembling forces along our border, and trade with the Alri Islands has stopped, although their minister claims that trade routes remain open. It is possibly raiders, taking our ships and supplies.
      There is word of rebellion from inside the knighthood, and a possible coup, due to the troops to the north.
      We retain communications and trade with the Aurelis Gold Mines to the southwest, so our coffers are full, as always.
      My advice would be to show the north some of our might by increasing the number of troops to the northern border in strategic clusters, so that the enemy can see our numbers.
      As for the Alri Islands, i would advise ordering additional protective convoys to accompany our trade vessels.
      The knighthood may need a slightly more.... Personal touch, shall we say?
      A direct crackdown on the knighthood would inspire fear, not loyalty, so i would suggest taking a trusted knight and attempting to weed out the dissenter using him.
    • You know your position with women, milord.
      It would not be right for you to flirt with them too much.
      -i enter into the throne room, followed by Duncan-
      Your Highness, the Prince has arrived.
      -i bow and take my place next to the king's right side, standing-