Searching spriter for game project

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Searching spriter for game project

Hey there,
      I'm posting this thread to see if I can find any spriters on here that would be willing to help with a game that is in development. Said game is based off the mechanics that Canabalt uses, but has a twist when it comes to time and changing it. I've been developing it for a while now as a hobby, and plan to release it for free on Steam Workshop, Kongregate, Windows Phone and as a standalone executable.
      Anyway, to complete this project I need people that create some sprites though, as I myself suck at most things that have to do with graphics. I already got help by two other really nice guys, but there are a few sprites left that they would like help with, so that's where you would come into play.
      The style of the game is a mix between pixelart and comic, we need rather simple 2D images, not some high end 3D model. We have some base sprites available that you could base your work on, which should make it easier for you.

So, what benefit does this have for you? Since I'm releasing this for free, I won't have any big money funds to pay your work sadly. However, I can pay you in digital goods. And you will of course be mentioned in the credits. And you can experience the warm and fuzzy feeling of having helped an hobby developer to realize his game idea. And your art will be seen by all the people playing the game!

If you're interested, PM me on here first and we'll get in touch. I can provide you with more information and sample sprites, you can also ask me anything you want to know.

Thanks!