What's your best and worst film/movie that you've ever watched?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Well I usually watch tense movies, and in my opinion those are the ones where you can find one of the worst as well as one of the best plots ever.
      But all considered...I would say the worst one I watched is "Jaws" (but I hate all those "animal monster" movies in global. Yuck...)
      And the best one...The're few of them but by far the best one should be "The Identity" :D Second place maybe "1408", third "The secret window", and so on. No need to go further :)
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!
    • Best: Either Pokémon: Mewtwo strikes back (mainly due nostalgia and the quotes from Mewtwo and Meowth) The Lion King or Saw (They are intresting in a strange way, okey?) :3
      Worst: The Host. Didn't even make any sense about anything ._.
      Hello :3
      " I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
      '' We do have a lot in common. The same air, the same Earth, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of always looking at what's different... Well, who knows? '' - Meowth
      YouTube - youtube.com/user/SirBolls