Mr.Hat's YouTube Channel!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Mr.Hat's YouTube Channel!

Hello everyone, My name is Mr.Hat, and I love playing video games, and always will. I hope you enjoy my videos, and the many adventures we will be going on and have already been on.

I am 20 years old.

I play horror, RPGs, first person shooters, classics, and many more.

I started... Id say a week before halloween of last year. Unfortunately I had to stop for 7ish months due to family issues. So as of this moment I only have 45 uploaded videos.

I will be playing many let's plays, and i'm very open to suggestions on what games I should play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mrhat987

So far my channel is only lets plays. If the day comes where I feel ill spear head some other things like vlogs, or random videos of randomness then ill make a new channel for those things. I am looking forward to seeing you as we play some games.

...Mr.Hat...
      Subscribe to my youtube channel for many crazy adventures: youtube.com/user/Mrhat987
    • I think your face cam is not working since it is kinda small and I can't see your face most of the time . If you take up screen real-estate with a face cam, gotta make the best use of it! Talking about "Mr.Hat & Nick Montage Play [Survivors]". Framerates were kinda low =3. I like to give feedback. I would've taken a better look at those statues lol, cause im a perv.
    • I don't have a webcam, and even if I did I don't have a video editor that does that. Being poor only gets me windows movie maker. Will not pay $400 for Vegas Pro, or get it illegally. Also my recorder for some bloody reason only recorded 7 seconds of Survivors. So the footage I got was from his recording. I work with what I got. I just need to get off my lazy ass, get a job, and buy an actual gaming computer.

...Mr.Hat...
      Subscribe to my youtube channel for many crazy adventures: youtube.com/user/Mrhat987
    • MrHat987 wrote:

I don't have a webcam, and even if I did I don't have a video editor that does that. Being poor only gets me windows movie maker. Will not pay $400 for Vegas Pro, or get it illegally. Also my recorder for some bloody reason only recorded 7 seconds of Survivors. So the footage I got was from his recording. I work with what I got. I just need to get off my lazy ass, get a job, and buy an actual gaming computer.

Ah =p then your friend should reposition his webcam ^^.

Job does help. I got a job just so I can buy stuff to record. Definitely not cheap in many aspects.