Wizards and Warriors RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Tristam did not return to his room that night. (Or rather, Zarak's room, that he rudely took over.)
    Instead, he found himself sitting at the edge of a pond (Or was it a lake?) he'd found wandering around.

It really had a certain beauty to it at night, the Half-demon found. Very calming. Not that he'd admit it, though, he had an image to protect, dammit!
    Still, that didn't explain why he'd fallen asleep there under a tree, of all places.

There weren't rules against sleeping rough, were there? He didn't know, he didn't bother with reading through all the rules there may or might not be.

You know, most people call me insane...
    That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
  • Oritigo Na Ilo wrote:

-Tristam hears a splash and several giggles when he wakes up-

But, contrary to what the other narrator says, he doesn't wake up, he continues sleeping like a log.

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• OOC: And when, exactly, did you intend that to be. Morning? Night? Hellish apocalypse?
    Oh well, I might as well...

IC: "Hm?" Before Tristam could really fall asleep, he couldn't help but hear a splash.
    He opened one eye to the lake. And, call him crazy, he thought he heard giggling.

"Merfolk? Here?"
    He stood up, taking his sword out. It wasn't that he was expecting a fight, but it wouldn't do to be unprepared.
    Also, having the blade drawn made it look more like he meant business,

• OCC: I might not be on everyday so remember that, kupo!

"I melt my dome and walk away from my room"
    "It was night time so I felt safe since everyone would still be asleep"
    "I walk to the lake but as I approach there I see the person greeting me earlier"
    "I walk next to him as he pulls his sword out"
    ....what are you doing...
    "Hears giggling from a far across the lake"
    "Pulls my hood up hiding my face"

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
  • "Uh, no, I won't. I feel much safer with a sword in my hand. Nothing you say changes that."
    Tristam regarded the girls with incredible caution. "Play", could very well turn into "Slow, painful death."
    That, and he couldn't exactly tell what they were. Where they merfolk? Water spirits?

He took a cautious step back, keeping his distance.
    "Surely, other idiots visit this lake from time to time. I smell deception, nobody would avoid people like you without a very good reason. And what is that reason? Tell me."
    Tristam's suspicion was rising fast. The fact that this event was unheard of rang alarm bells in his head.

• Hmph!
    -the one talking takes on a hurt expression-
    People just don't come down here when we're awake.
    We are nocturnal, us lamias.
    -one of the girls slides out of the water, revealing her serpentine lower half, while the other splashes water playfully at Tristam-
    Come now. Put that thing away. You wouldn't want it to rust, would you?
    -the lamia playfully flicks the tip of her tail at Tristam-
  • "Uh..." The half-demon still didn't put the blade away quite yet.
    Being nocturnal would explain it, but... Surely...

Still, he knew next to nothing about snake women, other than the rumor that they are very cruel. But that was only a rumor, wasn't it?
    Ah, what the hell. If something goes wrong, I can still dislocate her jaw or something.
    Tristam slowly put the sword back in it's sheath, eying the snake-lady with barely-hidden suspicion.

"I still don't trust you. Don't you dare do anything rash."
    Or I'll end up breaking your face, was what he wanted to add, but stopped himself from doing so.

• "Ack!" Whatever Kor had expected, it was not this, and had been knocked to the ground by the apparently overjoyed Lamia.
    Not only that, she was also using her tail. Knowing that snakes had a tendency to constrict their catch, he wondered if that applied to Lamias.

And I'm already caught...!

He struggled to get out from under the Lamia, while at the same time choking out his name.
    "K-Kor, Kor Tristam! Now could you, uh, get off me... Like, I dunno, right now?"

• E:*Wakes up after a few hours right before the sun comes out and goes for a walk around the campus and looks at the remaining stars**hears voices**looks over and where to pond is and sees tristam**walks closer then sees a hybrid snake**stays back enough but is able to see and hear them*
    ..,,,,,,............__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
  • "I, er, well... Don't mention it. Besides, I would die of shame if word got out that I ran away from a girl. Even if said girl is supposedly a cruel bloodthirsty creature that eats men alive."
    The half-demon silently added to himself.

Really, as long as she didn't try to eat him or something, everything would be fine.

• So.....
    Ummm.....
    How about a game of tag?
    -she fidgets slightly-

Z: -I wake up suddenly in the night in a cold sweat-
    (Dammit. That dream again.)
    -I get up and walk outside towards the pond where I was supposed to meet Jane-
    -en route, I notice Electria seemingly watching something at the pond.
    I follow her gaze and see Tristam with... A lamia?-
    (Ok. The tail isn't black. Good. She's not a lamia naga.)
    -I silently approach Electria and whisper-
    Looks like you're feeling better.