Wizards and Warriors RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Yes my name is electria*looks around as the three boys talk**turns invisable when they arent watching and walks passed them**walks back to the pond i was at earlier and sees jane*What are you doing out here
    J:*Sees aqua walk behind me and pats me on the shoulder*You know that guy i found to be really hot.Well he went up to our room and gave me his number now i dont know what to do.I didn't think he liked me back enough to give me his number and were also in all of the same classes.What if he asks why im not calling him what should i say?
    E:Tell him the truth.Its better that way and then he doesnt get mad later.Come on lets go get ice cream my treat the serve it in the cafeteria.It looks super tasty.
    J:*walks with electria to the cafeteria where they both eat ice cream**electria is eating mint chocolate and jane is eating serbert*
    ..,,,,,,............__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
  • -I notice Electria is gone-
    Huh? Electria?
    -my stomach growls-
    (...... They can handle things here.)
    -I leave and go to the cafeteria-

OOC: the cafeteria is open 24/7, with free food to all students.

IC: -I get a hamburger and some steak fries-
    -as I turn around, I notice Jane and Electria-
    Well. Speak of the devil.
    -I walk over and sit by them-
    So. Electria. Was there something you wanted earlier?
  • *looks over at zarak as he sits down next to jane*Nothing anymore why?*trys to looks as unattractive as possible and shoves ice cream in my mouth*
    J:*smiles as zarak sits next to me blushes as he talks to electria**sees her shove ice cream in her mouth then gives a devilish grin*Hey zarak*Whispers to him you want to see a really cute pic of electria?
    ..,,,,,,............__

• Maybe it was*eats my ice cream again*
    J:*giggles and shows zarak the one with her looking off into the distance*Isnt this adorable im happy were roommates electria*
    E:*sees her phone then her say that*What?!*jumps over the table and trys to take the phone from her*I told you to delete that*grabs the phone**looks at it*why is it so high tech i dont understand
    J:Hey thats mine*laughs as electria doesnt understand*ill teach you about it if you want it will be super fun*smiles*
    E:Really yay its going to be so fun*smiles thenn realizes zarak is there frowns and walks away from the table*bye
    ..,,,,,,............__

• -I get up and walk over to Electria before she leaves, and I put a hand on her shoulder, then whisper-
    You really are cute. Try smiling. It looks better on you.
    -I walk back over to Jane, while on the way, I say-
    See you, Electria!
    -I sit down next to Jane and continue eating-
    So, Jane.
    What are you studying?
  • *continues walking**curses under my breath*im never going to smile ever again in front of you.
    J:OHhh im studying dark magic.What about you?
    ..,,,,,,............__

• I guess it does*smiles*Well i should go comfort electria.*gives zarak a hug then leaves*
    ..,,,,,,............__

• "Huh? You're not moving. Heelloooooooooo?"
    Said Kor, tapping on the dome the new guy made.

"It's proof that I'm awesome. He couldn't stand my presence and froze up! YES, THAT'S IT! BWAHAHAHA!!!"
    It was in high spirits that the half-demon left for the cafeteria, wherever that was, he wished he had a map.

*Eventually...*

Tristam sat down to one of the cafeteria tables with more food than most people could possibly eat.
    This included (But was not limited to) Steak, pork-chop, fried rice, eggs, bacon, and a small cake on the side for dessert. [Nobody knew how he got the cake, it's assumed that he stole it.]
    Passersby could only stare as he began putting it all away.

You know, most people call me insane...
    That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
  • OCC : I will use in parenthesis to show what is Avaritia thinking
    * sees that everybody leaves the room*

- Farewell then ...At least I can be alone now ... to unpack the luggage*stats to unpack* *ends with the unpacking* Finally I'm done .... What's next , What's next .... right , let's practice some dark magic a bit *stays in meditation position **starts to recite spells *
    ( Oh ... why I have a lonly life like this ... If I could meet finally with the girl of my dreams .... What am I thinking , I guess I will remain forever alone ....I'm so used to this :( )

"Oh look at the time ... IT'S ANIME TIME"
  • Tristam, who had far more experience at talking with his mouth full of food, managed to say something that could be translated to...
    "Kid froze due to my sheer awesome, now let me eat, I'm starving."
    It was amazing how fast the half-demon was stuffing his face. Half of his feast was gone already.

You know, most people call me insane...
    That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.
  • *Thinks about what the hottie said**gets up from the table and finds electria pouting*What are you doing?

E:IF i do this long enough it will be my face forever*looks at jane* what whats with that smile i dont like that smile.

J:BECAUSE we get to go and hang out with the hottie at the table*smiles and grins as big as i can*You can come too

E:NOt up for it this is my first day here im going to watch chick flicks then go to see

J:what movies are better then hanging out with a hottie?

E:the notebook

J:what*gasps**Calls ori and cancels telling him i feel bad for electria and her want to stay alone that im going to watch movies with her*
    ..,,,,,,............__

• Yeesh.
    Stood up on Day 1.
    Ah well, it happens.
    -Poofers pops out of my hood and paws at my face questioningly-
    -I gently rub his ears-
    No, buddy. No girls tonight.
    -he mewls, disappointed. Then goes back into my hood-
    -I sneak back into my room and go to sleep, with Poofers sleeping on my forehead-
  • J:E:*we watch the movie til we cry then decide to go to sleep**they say goodnight to each other then pass out on their beds*

OCC:goodnight
    ..,,,,,,............__