Wizards and Warriors RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• *Avaritia teleports in the Academy *
    - So this is the academy * looks around * ... Not bad .... *walks around* This is really a big place ... so many things I will need to check ... But first , I need to search my room*close his eyes* * recite a spell of teleportation that will teleport him in his future room**opens his eyes *

Avaritia appears between a human and a half-demon .

- Hhhhmmm ...... did I recited the spell correctly ? * looks all around him*.... Well whatever , greetings there future colleagues .

"Oh look at the time ... IT'S ANIME TIME"
  • JANE

*looks at the man that bumps into electria**smiles as the cute boy with the kitten asks her questions**when he asks for our names as he introduces himself i look at electria who just looks at him then i bump in*Im jane and this..*wraps my arm around her head*Is electria.*smiles up at zarak*

ELECTRIA
    *Suddenly gets hit**falls from the in pact**looks at the guy that hit me with a mad face**says quietly*Watch out before you walk..*takes his hand and stands up**hears jane give us an intro as she puts her arm around me**i grab her other arm after and drag her to our bedrooms*
    ..,,,,,,............__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
  • (Hmmm. Jane and Electria, huh?)
    (They're both pretty cute.)
    (That Electria, though.... Something about her seems.... Off.)
    Well then, ladies. Hope to see you around soon!
    -Poofers pops out of my hood and mewls at them-
    -I turn around and renter the room just as Avaritia appears-
    Another roommate?!
    Well, this is gonna be awkward.
    Eh. I'm sure it'll work itself out.
    -leaves the room-
    Later. I'm gonna go walk around campus.
    -Poofers climbs onto my shoulder and swishes his small tail excitedly, mewling all the way out-
    I know, buddy. You're ready to meet people, too, huh?
    -I scratch behind Poofers' ear while walking-
  • E:*We reach the room and jane falls onto the bed thats her's**i plop onto my bed to and looks out the window*
    J:*lays on my bed and smiles**sits up and looks at electria as she stares out the window*that guy was pretty cute who bumped into you.*smiles*Do you like him?
    E:NO i dont i find him annoying*looks at jane to see what she thinks*DO you like him?
    J:Are you kidding hell yes.He is a hottie never thought i would see one of those here.Anyway you should talk more.You have a really cute voice that guys might love you for.
    E:No they wouldn't im fine with just talking to you*smiles at her*
    J:Wow thats a super cute smile*wipes out my phone and takes a pic*
    E:*notices the phone as she take the pic**jumps off my bed and runs to her's*Delete that
    J:NO its so cute.I never thought you could have that expression*Saves the pic as electria climbs onto me*
    E:HEy give it here*trys grabbing for the phone but falls on top of jane*Gezz
    J:Wow you make me feel like a perv when you make that adorable face.*sees electria get off**watches her leave the room without showing her face again or talking to me*
    E:*blushes**thinks imy face adorable.she is the cute one. god any guy would be lucky to date her.**walks are the dorms*

OCC:i feel like im making my own skit
    ..,,,,,,............__

• OOC: that's okay.
    IC: -as I walk out the door, I notice something on the ground-
    Huh?
    -I pick it up. It's a schedule for..... Jane!-
    (Well, gives me an excuse to see her. Ah, Jane.)
    -I go down the hall to Jane and Electria's room, then knock on the open door to get Jane's attention-
    Knock knock.
  • J:*smiles as i see the hunk walk in*hey there
    E:*i walk passed that annoying guys room and walk in with the want to apologize but only find that short guy*...um where the other guy?
    ..,,,,,,............__

• -I come into your room-
    I think you dropped this.
    -I hand her the schedule-
    I couldn't help noticing we have the same classes.
    I guess that means we're gonna be classmates.
    -I smile at her-
    If you need anything, just tell me.
    -I turn around to leave-
    Enchante, Jane.
  • Tristam twitched slightly in anger. Someone, somewhere, had just written about him being short.
    How he knew that, he couldn't be sure, it was just a hunch.

"Hm? You mean Zikar or whatever? Ran up to plain Jane's room to give her a piece of paper. I didn't see what was on it, nor did I care much."
    Finishing the maintenance on his blade that wasn't mentioned 'til now, the half-demon gave it a few test swings. [Away from the nearby girl, of course. Accidental murder would be bad.]
    The sword was still in perfect condition.

"Oh, Kor Tristam, (Half) demon swordsman, [not] at your service. Any other introduction just doesn't do justice."

You know, most people call me insane...
    That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• Name: Ben
    Species: Human
    Academy of your choice: magic
    Area of study: Wind
    Appearance: Average height and lean build. Black, short hair and blue eyes. Generally wears a green trench coat tied with a cloth sash and black jeans.
    Personality: Noisy, obnoxious, and quite deeeevious. He is also deceptively cunning.
    Weapon: Scythe
    Power: An inherent yet limited teleportation. (He can only teleport to places within sight unless under stress or blinded, in which he would enter a panic state and act erratically and unpredictably.
    Other: An unexplainable addiction to apples.

Oc: I Think I'll jump in. Btw Ortigo, do I have permission to initiate the old man initiative? :D
    If its not fluffed up, fluff it!
  • -Eagerly walks through the hallways, smiling broadly as he makes his way to his dorm...

*Somewhere deep in the halls of the Academy, an old man wanders around in a drunken stupor...*

Oc: The second character is for pure comedic value whom may be only used by anybody cares to, but must be used as a gag and not regular basis.
    Refer to Oritigo for more details.
    If its not fluffed up, fluff it!
  • OCC: Today's gonna be a wonderful day cause I got in the shower first! -Gumball ...I have arrived my prettys...

Name: Icynato
    I'm exactly the same as my character in mythical roleplay...and I have the same classes as you guys so that I don't get bored with being by myself...

OH MY, I FOUND IT """""""" I FOUND IT I DONT HAVE TO USE THESE () ANYMORE :)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "I jump in the room where everyone else is"
    What up everyoneeeeee!!!!
    "Makes an ice cane and balances myself on it"
    My name is Icynato and your day has gotten awesome!! You will be safe when I'm around
    YAHOOOOOOO

OCC: Oh and I act exactly like Black Star from Soul Eater, Kupo!

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
  • OCC:...........OK......

Name: Icynato
    Species: Ghost
    Academy of choice: Magic
    Area of Study: Ice
    Appearance: Blue hair with a white circle on top, white jeans and a striped blue and white hoodie, blue convers, blue eyes...
    Personality: Kind, quiet a lot, mainly quite on the outside but crazy and fun on the inside
    Weapon: Scythe that looks like Soul Eaters scythe form (before you ask, yes I'm a huge huge huge fan of Soul Eater anime)
    Power: Mainly Ice attacks like Icycle hands, icycle rain, freezing breath, and more

OCC: ignore my last reply Ortigo,
    --------------------------------------------
    "Walks into the building hiding myself with my hoodie"
    "Looks around for a place to hide myself"
    "I run into the room where Aqua and Ortigo is feeling safe"
    "I don't see where I'm going and run into Ortigo"
    "I look up to see his face and hide myself fast"
    Please don't hurt me....please don't hurt me....please don't hurt me....
    "I whisper hiding under my hoodie"

• "Comes from behind my hood slowly"
    You...you...are not gonna hurt me...
    "I struggle saying the sentence as I shake from fear"
    But everyone at my other school always picked on me and would hurt me with magic...
    "Looks down at his arms"
    I decided to hide myself from the earth with this hoodie...but it didn't work...
    "Makes an ice dome around me"
    Maybe this will help from anyone else hurting me...

• OOC: If I haven't gone loopy, I'm still in Zarak's room. You know, because I essentially stole it.
    Also, you're not the only Soul Eater fan.

Tristam, noticing the new guy, shoved aside Zarak, with surprising strength considering his size.
    "Move over, only a badass like me can give him a proper introduction!"

"Heya new guy! You got a name? Me, I'm Kor Tristam, demon swordsman, soon to be the most badass swordsman to ever live, you should be honored that such a star like me decided to greet you! Now come on out of there, nothing to be afraid of, except my pure awesomeness! HA! HAHA!"

OOC: Perhaps a little too extreme, I tried to make Tristam sound like a certain blue-haired individual.

You know, most people call me insane...
    That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.