Wizards and Warriors RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• OOC: God, I lost a lot! I'll try to fit in somehow. I'm alive, to clarify xD.

IC: Woof woke up in the rooftop, where he had slept in. He looked around. He could marginally sense some movement, as if the place wasn't really dead yet, like there were some people still in the school. Wondering how this fog formed, he climbed down with a false yawn and looked around. He didn't seem to see anyone yet. Chuckling, he decided to just look at the burnt school. He felt sad for its demise, but he hated it for all that is stood for; the school was his arch enemy. Wandering through those halls, looking for people to talk with had become almost his hobby. He never quite fitted in. He preferred his life without magic, without all the war, without those idiotic warriors that he encountered.
    "I wish...I don't even know what to wish for anymore".

Completely out of whatever comfort zone he ever had, he decided contemplating being isolated was a bad idea at that moment. He looked around and saw a group of people talking about "Poofers" and "Survivors".

Then he got it.
    Yes, I'm a dog. And I type.
    It's not that impressive when you see it in real life.
  • Lazarius takes the mask, and begins to wander about. Might as well wait out the fog, Void said he wasn't gonna do anything drastic soon anyways. But he knew he needed to accomplish something soon. And that there is a choice to be made. He could now exist physically, but only for about 30 seconds. Otherwise, the mask was carried by seemingly nothing, as he couldn't remain visible for too long, but he would try to be visible as much as he could
    WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Lazarius continues to wander, now keeping sure to keep the mask above the fog. "I wonder if that dork I fought with earlier is around... I can't keep carrying you around, pal. I may be damn near being completely physical in this dimension, but it still takes a large chunk of my energy... I feel like I finished a marathon." Lazarius begins to whine. He begins headed back to the school, eyeing the treetops, and taking small steps as not to fall over.
    WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OOC: All right. Woof, how summoning works in this play is already established. I realize it was in an awkward spot, as it was neither early nor late, so you might have missed it. All summons, save minor unnamed spirits like pixies or river spirits, are fine, but for more powerful beings, they must be approved by me personally to ensure that they will mesh well with the other characters without being too powerful. For example, Cthulu is a no-no, both because of power and because he doesn't mesh well with the setting I am shooting for in the rp. Same for Ra. Scylla is iffy, as I had plans for an eventual sea voyage where a being similar to Scylla would be fought. Were bear and the unnamed giant squid are nos, as they are generic monster classes, and monsters don't bend to the will of anyone, nor would they be able to be summons, even if they would.
    Furthermore, I made this a point, one major summon per person. You can either wait for me to introduce a spirit that a pact can be made with, propose one yourself (Note. Summons are, for the most part, tied to the eight elements: Fire, Ice, Wind, Lightning, Earth, Water, Light, and Dark.), or go with two minor elemental summons. Not nearly as powerful as a major spirit, one that needs a pact, but it gives you a bit more versatility.
    Also, thanks for the info, Dororo.

IC: Zarak shakes his head. "Poofers found someone, and is trying to approach them, but, as for me knowing who it might be, I have been asleep for a while. Feels like over a year. Like some outside force put me here to stay for a while."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Oritigo Na Ilo ().

• ooc: not gonna lie i can barely remenber my own character sheet at times XD

IC: wait what? -looks in dibelief at zarak- but but youre in top shape...apparently, not to mention how diid no one find you? -looks at aska- do you think you hae the energy to keep him here? wed better fall back for now and rest. If we go to the wods nearby yo could rest and dawn is not too far away... i think, so nothing could stop you from summoning aska again
    1. PROCRASTINATE
    2. DONT WORRY
    3. BE HAPPY

• ooc: Sorry :(

Name: Woof
    Species: Human
    Academy of your choice: Magic
    Area of study: Different kind of magic
    Appearance: Skinny, tall, black haired, black eyed and pale
    Personality: Manipulative, arrogant, charming, intellectual (yep)
    Weapon: He can use wands, but his most powerful weapon is calling Cthulhu as his avatar (think Kane Chronicles) or to fight alongside him.
    Power: Calling Cthulhu
    Other: He can use Cthulhu to make stuff for him and his friends, so be on Woof's good side, and he and Cthulhu can help you out!

And about the thing you said...well...so then now I'm powerless. Great.
    Yes, I'm a dog. And I type.
    It's not that impressive when you see it in real life.
  • OOC: I didn't say you couldn't have any powers at all. All I said was that calling upon a Lovecraftian god is a bit too powerful. Not to mention summoning is something anyone is capable of, so it's not too unique or defining of a trait.

IC: Zarak nods. "No one finding me, well, I always kind of just..... Blended in. And I can maintain Aska's presence for quite a while, as long as we don't have to fight," He nods again. "Although, a place to rest would be preferable to staying here. Where were you thinking?"
  • from what ive seen the fog only lingers nearby the academy, so ithink we could easily stay outside and mmake a campfire -looks at zarak- that way we could rest and still be able to get attention of someone nearby. -takes hand to his chin- it would also be a good opportunnity for us to collect what we know about the fog and observe it...... hmm what do you say we stay near the entrance? anyone with a better sense of direction than me can find it...probably
    1. PROCRASTINATE
    2. DONT WORRY
    3. BE HAPPY

• OOC: Woah, disorder! Ok, ok. Preeety much.... For those who remember plague, HE'S BACK BITCHES. But so is Lazarius and void. Lazarius was revealed to have been not really enjoying tormenting people, but plague doesn't know. Eventually Lazarius, being possessed by void set fire to the halls of the school, driving everyone out, Plague launched his own mask to gtfo, causing his body to collapse into the ground. Lazarius met Void again, who spread a red mist that would knock out anyone that breaths it. Lazarius then retrieved plague's mask, and is now sifting through the red fog to find anyone (sky specifically) so he can get back to the school and search for something plague had when he first made his entry; a physical form retrieval potion.
    WHAT HAVE I DONE

• Thanks,now where were I

-Yurnero noticing Poofers pawing on his leg- Hm?where did you come from? and why are you here you cute little thing? do you know where the other are? -poofers then ran to the direction where it came from- Hey wait up! -Yurnero then laughs a little then follows Poofers to where its going-
    It's not important where do you come from,but what kind of dedication you have to the thing that you do ^^