Wizards and Warriors RP

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Wizards and Warriors RP

Ok. I'm gonna try to make this as original as possible.
    Many years have passed since the war between Heaven and Hell began.
    There are those who take the side of Heaven or Hell, but we fall into neither category.
    We are the Twin Academies of Staff and Sword, established to teach those with the will to learn to fight.
    We do not care if you fight for Heaven, Hell, or no side at all. We want to teach.
    Now. In this rp, it will be assumed you have made it into the Academy of your choice, and will be staying there to study.
    Now. Before we can enroll you, we need to confirm your information.
    Please fill out the enclosed form.
    An example has been included to help with this process.

Name:
    Species: (please pick from the list and keep it reasonable. Some species are inherently made for certain roles. Human, elf, dwarf, ghost, vampire, werewolf, Kitsune. Half-breeds are allowed)
    Academy of your choice: (magic or weapon)
    Area of study: (what weapon or element of magic will you be using)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Weapon: (if a wizard, what is your weapon or focus item to amplify magic, such as a staff? Only one per person, please.)
    Power: (something unique to your character. Only one power per person, please.)
    Other: (any odd quirks or physical attributes? Anything fun about you we should know?)

Now. Before we continue , I should clarify. Magic-users are allowed ONE simple weapon on campus. This can be anything from a sword to a gun. (Low tech, though)

Example:
    Name: Zarak
    Species: human
    Academy: Magic
    Area of study: light magic
    Appearance: tall, with wavy silver hair and sharp, alert blue eyes. He always wears a cloak, pure white, that covers him from the neck down.
    He is well built, not too muscly or too skinny.
    Personality: outgoing. Likes to be the center of attention, and is talkative and social.
    He is a bit of a flirt, and will always hit up the cutest girl at a party first.
    Weapon: a simple longsword
    Power: telekinesis (can move things with his mind, power weakens with object's weight and distance from him.)
    Other: he has a weakness for things that are cute, soft, and fluffy.
    He always carries a little kitten, named Poofers, around with him, usually in the hood of his cloak.

Now, weapon users and magic users go to class together, but train, eat, and sleep separately.
    Furthermore, weapon users have a counterpart to magic in the form of "Battle Energy".
    Battle Energy is harnessed from the user's body, not mind, but allows weapon users to pull incredible feats, rivaling their magi counterparts.
    All these feats are offensive, not defensive or support-based.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Oritigo Na Ilo ().

• Name: Avaritia
    Species: Ghost
    Academy of your choice: Magic
    Area of study: Dark magic
    Appearance:

Personality: He likes to protect the ladies in distress and fight whit rage the evil forces
    Weapon: a staff that changes in other weapons ( unlimited variety )
    Power: the power to change/genereat objects/creatuers (such as weapens/mythical creatures) and others .
    Other: A shy spirit . He is not talking that much .

"Oh look at the time ... IT'S ANIME TIME"

The post was edited 4 times, last by CopyCat ().

• OCC: So im guessing that this is similar to my chracters but different at the same time.Should i switch it up and have a totally different personality and species.Do i have to choose from the species you listed or can i ask you if i can be a certain species?
    ..,,,,,,............__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
  • OCC:Okay

Name:electria
    Species:Fairy
    Academy:Magic
    Area of study:Electricity magic
    Appearance:Has a blue cloak that covers my wings,Brown long hair,pale white skin with blue eyes,A purple shirt with slits in the back so i can fly and black cargo pants,Black converses,Wings that glow a pale purple but can change blue at times.Is curvy but slim and has semi-muscular arms.
    Personality:Reserved,strong-willed,clever,level headed most of the time,independent and mysterious
    Weapon:duel daggers
    Power:invisibility
    Other:can fly really fast but never flies for the fear of people treating her differently,is a low ranking princess to the fairies,never had a normal life
    ..,,,,,,............__

• *Wakes up slowly from the first day of move in*Everyone is so loud*looks out the window and sees all different kinds of people coming and moving there things for living in*
    ..,,,,,,............__

• -stretches my arms-
    Ah. So this is the Academy.
    -I look up seeing a building that resembled a castle-
    Geez. They really didn't spare any expenses, huh?
    Well. Might as well find my room.
    -all of my things start floating behind me-
    -looks at a piece of paper-
    Room 207, huh.
    Wonder who my roommate is....
    (Maybe it'll be a girl. Preferably a cute one.)
    -I move all my things up to my room-
    Here we are.
    -I take a deep breath and open the door-
    Hello? Anyone here?

OOC: unless I specifically bring something up, you're approved, by the way.
  • *turns invisible as i walk out of my room because i see a guy coming down it**runs quickly and dodges a lot of people as i make it to the pond in the back where no one is**turns back to normal and take a deep breath*Wow i did not know there was going to be so many people coming in.
    ..,,,,,,............__

• Appearance: Normal.
    With armor.
    Name: Kor Tristam
    Race: Half(?) Demon
    Personality [OUTDATED]: Kor is an Arrogant bastard, and incredibly overconfident. His ego prevents him from making friends with anyone he considers weak. It's also why he refused to enter into the magic academy, finding out that a traditional mage (The kind that uses sticks) is basically made of paper. He seems to have no qualms about breaking rules, and cares little about others. (Then again, nobody bothered staying near him long enough to befriend, so that has yet to be proven true.)
    His ego also requires that he be the center of attention at all times. He eats quite a bit, too.
    Academy: Weapon.
    Area of study: Blades.
    Weapon: Bastard Sword.
    Power: Hellfire. [Somewhat like Fire magic, but uses battle energy instead of the traditional magic.)
    Other: None shall comment on Kor's relatively small size. To do so will be thy doom.
    None shall underestimate Kor due to age. To do so will be thy doom.
    None shall interrupt Kor at breakfast, lunch, dinner, or at any time he eats food. To do so will be thy doom.
    (Oddly enough, he loves cats.)

[I'm going to wait for my approval, since the race I picked isn't exactly on the list, and I don't like jumping in without knowing.]

And another sheet, for a character that has been introduced about fifty pages later, placed here for convenience.

Name: Kiha, "The Dragon Swordswoman".
    Species: Dragonkin
    Academy: N/A (Never attended.)
    Area of Study: The way of the warrior.
    Appearance: Click me!
    Personality: Strict, intimidating, and a short fuse with a large explosive temper. Polite and even kind when she wants to be, though.
    Weapon: A large curved blade. Heavy, but Kiha's strength allows her to wield it one-handed.
    Power: Not really a power, but she displays all the attributes of a dragon, such as thick scales, incredible strength, and fire breath.
    Other: Absolutely hates pure demons. Taught Tristam everything he knows. Any other information is currently unknown.

You know, most people call me insane...
    That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.

The post was edited 7 times, last by stryder221 ().

• -as I enter the room, I find it void of any life or signs thereof-
    Oh. Well, maybe my roommate still has to get here?
    Still hope for a cute roommate!
    -I start to unpack my things into my room, leaving half for my roommate-

OOC: you're good, stryder.
    Pretty much the only taboos are Demi-gods, gods, full angels, and full demons.
    Everything else is on a case-by-case basis.
  • "So... This is the place? It'll do, it's fancy enough."
    Kor walked down the twisting hallways with a look of boredom on his face, oblivious to the slip of paper floating behind him tight up until it smacked him in the back of the head.
    "Son of a-! Fine, see what the almighty ones here have to say..."

As he read the paper, his temper instantly rose and he tore the paper apart.
    "Room 66- Oh for the love of- Screw that, I'll find a better room!"
    Bowling over anyone unfortunate enough to stand in his way, Tristam picked one of the many rooms at random. Number 207.

*BANG!*

He kicked the door open and inspected inside.
    "Nothing inside. One human, nothing else. It'll work, if he doesn't piss me off anyway."
    The half-demon, disregarding the fact that this wasn't his room, crashed into a bed anyway.

"I'm staying here, so don't start complaining. I hate whiners."

OOC: I'm not being to much of a [profanity] here with Kor, am I?

That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

• "Hmm?"
    Tristam opened one eye, finally paying attention to the other resident.
    "Don't you mean: "Wimp that's made of paper" in training?"

Shrugging, he shook Zarak's hand, almost crushing it.
    "It's best that you just call me Tristam, everyone else does. Remember my name once I become the greatest swordsman of all time."
    However, his grip loosened considerably at the sight of the kitten under the mage's hood.
    "Hm, didn't know you had a cat. Well, you have good choice in pets, at any rate, maybe you're not as worthless as I thought..."

OOC: Just FYI, he insults everyone he meets. At first, anyway.

• OCC:wow i might not like tristam he is bastard.Oh well it will make it more interesting.

IC:*stares at the pond and a girl comes up to me**look up at her as i find her name is jane and she is into dark magic*

OCC:E stands for electria and J stands for jane
    E:Nice to...mee..t you im umm....electria*looks down as i talk to her noticing how pretty she is*
    J:Well electria you have a great name im just plain jane.
    E:*looks up at her and says slowly*What room are you in?
    J: Silly,Im in the same room as were in 109*smiles at electria*
    E:Okay well i hope we get alone
    J:Yes im sure we will*walks away and goes to the dorms again*
    E:*follows jane to the dorms and gulps as i see all the people pass us*
    ..,,,,,,............__

• Heheh. You underestimate the magi.
    -returns the pressure of the handshake-
    -Poofers jumps out of my hood and mewls at the doorway-
    What is it, Poofers?
    -mewl-
    Fine, fine.
    -I follow Poofers out the door and-
    WHAM!
    -walk straight into a girl passing by-
    -I pick myself up off the ground-
    That hurt.
    -I notice the girl I ran into is a slim girl with pale skin and long brown hair-
    Oh my god! I'm so sorry!
    -I help the girl to her feet-
    I didn't see you there! Are you all right?
    -while this is ongoing, Poofers is pawing at the girl's leg and mewling at her-

• "No, I'm being perfect in my estimation. I met a mage once, all proper with the sticks and robes. One punch, and he started bawling. Funny thing, seeing he was t- more "experienced" than me"
    Tristam mentally shuddered, he nearly said "Taller", which would mean admitting that he was, in fact, short. [Roughly 4'11]

Of course, he'd sooner beat his head against the wall than willingly admit that, so he was quick to change the subject.
    "Your cat's escaped."
    He followed the mage out into the hall, just in time to see him crash into someone.

"Quit stating the obvious, mage, I'm not going to give you pain-killers." He said after Zarak stated that his collision hurt. "This is what I'm talking about here, you guys have no pain tolerance."

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().

• Tristam, you need to learn to keep a lid on it.
    -I check to make sure the girl is okay, ignoring any comments Tristam may make-
    Doesn't look like you're hurt too badly.
    -I notice Poofers' pawing-
    Poofers! Manners!
    Sorry about him. He's a little... Overly social.
    -Poofers climbs back up to my hood, curls into a ball, and goes to sleep-
  • "Y'know, I really don't feel like shutting up. So make me, I dare you."
    The half-demon rolled his eyes at the non too subtle attempt to shut him up, and was idly cracking his neck as he challenged the mage, looking disappointed when he turned to check the girl.
    "Obviously, she's fine. It's not like you hit her with a hammer."

Bored, Tristam leaned against the nearby wall, took out his blade from the sheath on his back along with a bit of cloth, and began attempting to polish the sword.

• -a voice booms in the room, loud and authoritative-
    If you wish to fight, do so in the Arena during cross-training tomorrow.
    There will be NO fighting in the school!
    -I return my attention to the girl-
    Anyway, my name's Zarak, and Mr. Happy over there is Tristam.
    May I know the names that go with such pretty faces?
    -I smile at both of them, giving them the half-smile that had won over so many girls in the past, focusing my eyes on both of them, seemingly at once-

OOC: night, folks.

• Tristam sighed as he heard a voice, which nearly deafened him.
    "Rules, rules, rules... Makes me wonder why I bothered coming here. Oh right, to see if I'd already learned everything. And for future reference, you will call me "That badass swordsman.'"

Also, Zarak's half-smile was somewhat ruined by Kor pinching at his cheek, being deliberately annoying.

OOC:I'd appreciate it if we wait 'til Aqua [Electria] reacts. (Not that I'm not having fun, Tristam's turning out to be a really fun character to write.)

The post was edited 1 time, last by stryder221 ().