Your First Crush?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Your First Crush?

It was years ago.My first REAL one.Others were just people I liked.
      So,this girl used to like me the past year and everyone knew about it.Next year I get a crush on her!Yay!Nope.
      She seemed to treat me badly,look at me in disgust and stare at me blankly and never look away.
      If I asked her for some gum,she would ignore me.
      This went on until the end of the year.She stared at me allot that last day.
      These stares might have been hate stares,right?
      It went like that.All my other crushes were the same.Just weren't as weird as her.

How was yours?:D
      EDIT:My first actual crush lol.
      So,I liked her since I ever saw her and it went like 1 year until I wanted to make a move.
      I tried to write a message,but threw it away.
      At the end of that same day,she said "Did you write it?" And I raised my hands like a retard in the air like "idk" and left.
      Next day she talked to me more and played with me.Went on until she moved next year.Got over it immediately.
      Work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder
      Make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better
      Do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster
      Raise your ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ dongers

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zara ().

• My first crush was one of the only boys who spoke to me in first school, I was about 5 at the time and adored the living shit out of him, as did my best friend. Massive crush on him till he moved away when I was around 9. We still keep in contact and we actually met up a few times, he just graduated the uni my ex and best friend go to, still lives in the town too.
      We're no more than friends now, I still adore him, just not in a crushy way. Weird that he turned out a music nerd and gamer like me though, we went through the same phases at the same time in childhood, it was mighty weird.
      Yeah, last time I saw him was February time, I'll probs not see him till later on this year when I visit the town again, but that's it.

Bare in mind we're 22 now (almost for me, at least), and weirdly enough he used to like me too, as we discussed last time we saw each other... Strange huh?
      So uh. I write
    • Dude, twas when i was on 4th grade. Which is like decades ago. I.. Think?
      Btw everything went well, of course i doesn't tell her my feeling for the fact that it'll probably ruin our current relationship. But a thunder struct on me. One of my classmates started to take his curiosity with me, asking wether i love her or not. At this rate it's quite obvious so i boldly said "Yes". But. Fuck. Rumor spreads like wildfire even after he promised that he'll never tell anyone else. Shit went wrong and i don't know what to do. That single "Yes" ruined like 3 Years of friendship (I haven't asked so it's not a friendzone, Wtf is a friendzone anyway?). And oh god we actually meet again on middle school. Even an eye contact make us both goes awkward like shit.

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • I had my first crush when I was in the 7th grade.
      Love in the first sight. She is a very beuatiful and smart girl.. I used to like her so much, you know..first love..I don't know how to describe my feeling toward her. But, I never told her that I love her. I don't have the courage to tell her my feeling plus she already has a boyfriend, and he is my best friend from elementary school. So..yeah..I don't want to sacrifice my friendship just because of a girl. Me and this girl still study in the same school and even in the same class. So, 6 years together..and we're still close friend, I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I don't love her anymore, I have no more feeling toward her, being close friend with her is more than enough for me.

Formerly: Raven

YouTube Twitter Steam
    • My first real crush was a while ago (years). We were friends and everybody else said we should go out, we kinda ignored them and just stayed friends, but on the inside, I didn't want to say it around them, but I was REALLY nervous, I had no idea how she'd react. She seemed to like me back but I was never sure. And then, we both had to move away. ;( We said goodbye, but i think, mutually, we wanted to say more. I never got over it ... (enter depressed mode) this whole time I thought if I had just said something it would've turned out different.
    • Had my first crush when I was in Year 5 XD My feelings for him lasted for about a few years.
      He was very friendly and we car pooled everyday to school and back. From what I can recalled of his facial appearance, well the only thing I remembered is that he wears glasses.
      He brought me some souvenir from Mongolia because that's where he's from.
      I still have the Mongolian key ring till now.
      Haven't kept in touch since he left school so I guess it has been at least 5 years or more?
    • I'm not sure which grade it was, maybe 3rd, and there was this guy I could say was my first crush XD I was so crazy about him, my bff back then helped me to write a love letter to him, and we sneaked up to his house with the darkness of evening :3 And then I just putted the letter on their mailbox. But I was too shy, so i wrote the letter as anonymous XD I don't think he never knew it was me :D
      〜(^∇^〜)Please, call me Shin!(〜^∇^)〜
    • Pretty silly.

First crush? xD

Well... To be true the first meaningless crush I had was in first grade. This boy sat across from me and idk why I just thought he was cute. xD we would pass notes with kissy drawings on them but one day my friend came up to me and told me he was dating someone ... XD I ripped up all the notes and littered them all over the playground at recess >o< But yeah it's pretty silly but that was my first crush.... a while ago but.. eh.. it was considered a crush.
      Click Da Link To Level Up(:

(made it myself) ^-^
    • She was the greatest beauty my eyes ever laid upon in the old West. She's bright, she has beautiful red jagged linings around her and she wraps herself around me everyday wherever I go.

That's right, my beloved poncho and I will always be together forever <3
      (Lolz I'm not sure about my real first crush, I don't remember em...)

"When life gives you bullets... ME! CORMANO!"
      Visit meh on deviantART and see all my horrible art stuff
      ChronoPinoyX deviantART