What to do now i have spare time?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What to do now i have spare time?

I have a stupid problem atm.
      I have got a lot of spare time, but i just mostly play games because i feel that the outside world is just not so fun because most of my friends are in another country atm or having plans already. And i do not have the money to buy new games and i am a muslim so i barely have the energy to do anything. Anyone a sugestion about something i can do now?

i like games (no strategy games or RTS)
      Science is awesome
      Some good action , comedy, animation or anime movie or TV show

Thanks in advance :)
      Click here to see my channel!

Support if you like and PEACE!
    • Well, you seem to be in quite the predicament. Try working/doing chores to get some money. It sounds boring, but the payoff is worth it. Or, you could watch an awesome show like Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead. (Or whatever you like). Good luck, sir!
      Call me Green :3
    • GreenWeirdo wrote:

Well, you seem to be in quite the predicament. Try working/doing chores to get some money. It sounds boring, but the payoff is worth it. Or, you could watch an awesome show like Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead. (Or whatever you like). Good luck, sir!

Thanks for the advice :)
      I think i am going to watch Breaking Bad because my brother likes it too :P
      And btw I already have talked to a company in my area to be a paper delivery boy , but after a month i still haven't had a reaction :L

• Ah, You're fasting i suppose? No wonder you snooze on your house rather than actually going outside. Do your hobbies. Idk what is it it could be drawing or shit like that. And if you're kinda tired if that go find something new. Papercraft probably? Idk

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • Man if you ask me, being Muslim has not much to do with anything. I know the Muslim beliefs and everything, but ya know gotta keep racial and belief factors out of the equation. What I suggest you to do, is walk around and try to find some new things you never seen before. Life is ALWAYS giving you shit, when you least expect it. So, just give outside a try. If not that, try pretty hard to find a job or try and do some spare things on the side of your video game playing to make money. ^^ It will work out in the end.
    • Quanrush wrote:

Man if you ask me, being Muslim has not much to do with anything. I know the Muslim beliefs and everything, but ya know gotta keep racial and belief factors out of the equation. What I suggest you to do, is walk around and try to find some new things you never seen before. Life is ALWAYS giving you shit, when you least expect it. So, just give outside a try. If not that, try pretty hard to find a job or try and do some spare things on the side of your video game playing to make money. ^^ It will work out in the end.

i said it because i thought you know it was ramadan now and you could probably understand that when you got to wait about 9hours before you can eat or drink, you would have no energy.

i don't have a problem with anyone's religion or atheist.

peace :p

• Queen of Swarm wrote:

I prefer watch pewdiepie when i have some spare time :D
      Go watch some Funny Montages :D
      Its really funny :D or Friday with pewdiepie ;)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      or play some games with your friends
      make laugh :)

FlareonPL wrote:

Find something you like! Maybe on the computer; Photoshop, video-editing, etc... Or do chores/find a job and earn some money :)

Queen of Swarm wrote:

I prefer watch pewdiepie when i have some spare time :D
      Go watch some Funny Montages :D
      Its really funny :D or Friday with pewdiepie ;)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      or play some games with your friends
      make laugh :)

thanks for the options but most of my friend are at the beach now due to having almost a heat wave at my place .... and i am fasting so now i do not have the energy to do a lot of things and will get VERY thirsty if i go outside for to long