Why you live?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• RebelNinja89 wrote:

I live to achieve my dreams and goals. Also seeing that i have close family and friends, why should I leave them?
      Love? Haha I can wait

Damn, it has been more than a year since I last posted on this thread. Still pretty much the same scenario, but I haven't been having the best year ever. Not the greatest but hey, I am still here. That's what it matters.
    • I think that we should enjoy life's process because every existence is miracle. There so many ways to day, we could just not reach tomorrow, everyday people are dying by an accident. I'm not saying that we should live like everyday is our last, we should use the opportunity to have good and worthy life.
      "Smile at the day and it will smile back at you.
      Maybe even eat your face if you're lucky."~~

• here where the religion come in handy if the human didn't have a purpose in live why not just suicide right ?

but the religion give you goals that way far that you can't reach them but when you get close your live time is over

see the suicide in
      there average 33000 USD/year in south korea but its still the suicide number its 35 for every 100,000
      in the other hand armenia the average 6000 USD/year but the suicide its 2 for every 100,000
      why is that cuz armania 90% of the population believe in god or anything at less
      but in korea 60% of the population are atheist

• SaudiGucci wrote:

here where the religion come in handy if the human didn't have a purpose in live why not just suicide right ?

but the religion give you goals that way far that you can't reach them but when you get close your live time is over

see the suicide in
      there average 33000 USD/year in south korea but its still the suicide number its 35 for every 100,000
      in the other hand armenia the average 6000 USD/year but the suicide its 2 for every 100,000
      why is that cuz armania 90% of the population believe in god or anything at less

Bro.. That chart's already wrong by saying Atheism is a religion.. It isn't. Along with that is the fact they take numbers from different times and compare them as if it's relate-able and the 'totals' are messed up.
      Atheists would have MORE to live for then theists considering atheists only believe in 1 live and that's what you're living right now. I'm sorry but putting up a bullshit chart and giving numbers without sources just isn't going to cut it.

Besides all of that, religion doesn't give you goals, it gives you a set of rules and that's about it.
    • I'm afraid to die. I'm afraid that it will hurt. I'm afraid that it won't hurt. I'm afraid it'll be dark. I'm afraid it'll be bright. I'm afraid no one will remember me. I'm afraid everyone will remember me. I'm afraid no one will care. I'm afraid everyone will care. I'm afraid that death will be the wrong choice. I'm afraid death will be the right choice. I'm truly afraid.
      I have seemed to have misplace my sanity. Can you help me find it?
    • Zeverouis wrote:

SaudiGucci wrote:

here where the religion come in handy if the human didn't have a purpose in live why not just suicide right ?

see the suicide in

Bro.. That chart's already wrong by saying Atheism is a religion.. It isn't. Along with that is the fact they take numbers from different times and compare them as if it's relate-able and the 'totals' are messed up.
      Atheists would have MORE to live for then theists considering atheists only believe in 1 live and that's what you're living right now. I'm sorry but putting up a bullshit chart and giving numbers without sources just isn't going to cut it.

Besides all of that, religion doesn't give you goals, it gives you a set of rules and that's about it.

if you have time read this Religion and Suicide: Religious Affiliation, Atheism, Suicide

if you looking for source look at this Religion and Suicide: Buddhism, Native American and African Religions, Atheism, and Agnosticism - Springer

And the people with low iq well call it rules , sir you need to open your mind see the benefit of these "rules"

try ones for your live to search about something you might see it interesting don't see his followers don't listen to what they say

try it your self
    • I like to learn things in life, discover new things every day is truly amazing. I'm on my weakest times in my life right now and my mind is really twisted from time to time, but I'll not fall in this shit. I had a relationship for almost 3 years, she left me for another guy even thought I was moving to her city (for her) and that fucked me up. But well, I'm trying to be fine. Taking care of my mother is another reason to be here, she has some problems and I love her no matter what.
      "Why do I stand up here? -
      I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way"

- Dead Poets Society -
    • SaudiGucci wrote:

Zeverouis wrote:

SaudiGucci wrote:

see the suicide in

if you have time read this Religion and Suicide: Religious Affiliation, Atheism, Suicide

if you looking for source look at this Religion and Suicide: Buddhism, Native American and African Religions, Atheism, and Agnosticism - Springer

And the people with low iq well call it rules , sir you need to open your mind see the benefit of these "rules"

try ones for your live to search about something you might see it interesting don't see his followers don't listen to what they say

try it your self

This Bad Science: No, Atheism Does Not Cause Suicide pretty much sums up what I think when I look at those kind of 'studies'.
      Also, WOW, another theist calling me an idiot for NOT believing. I need to open my mind? Open my mind to being fine with rape, murder, incest and genocide.. Yeah... Don't think so. I've dug into religion before and I don't see a single reason as to why I personally should believe when science has a lot of the answers and seeing how religion is a man made product to gain answers we didn't have waaaay back in the day. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely fine with people who do believe, I can never, ever completely rule the possibility of their being a flying man up in space out (because no one can completely prove or disprove someone's beliefs) and I do belief people have some kind of energy that might get stuck on earth (for whatever reason.. It's hard to deny that when you've seen and heard dead people speak and walk around), however, I will not.. And never will belief in some kind of really contradicting being being the sole reason I'm here.
      Also, I don't like it when people throw shit in my face and call it truth (considering most of those kind of people are the kinds of people with such a stubborn and closed mind that I can't have a normal conversation with them).. It kind of pisses me off to be honest so with this, this conversation ended (especially considering this is off topic).
    • NamiKajuji wrote:

I'm afraid to die. I'm afraid that it will hurt. I'm afraid that it won't hurt. I'm afraid it'll be dark. I'm afraid it'll be bright. I'm afraid no one will remember me. I'm afraid everyone will remember me. I'm afraid no one will care. I'm afraid everyone will care. I'm afraid that death will be the wrong choice. I'm afraid death will be the right choice. I'm truly afraid.

I'm afraid of God........and my Mom too.

:saint: "If violence not solving all your problems , you're simply not using enough of it" :saint:
    • Zeverouis wrote:

SaudiGucci wrote:

Zeverouis wrote:

SaudiGucci wrote:

see the suicide in

try it your self

This Bad Science: No, Atheism Does Not Cause Suicide pretty much sums up what I think when I look at those kind of 'studies'.
      Also, WOW, another theist calling me an idiot for NOT believing. I need to open my mind? Open my mind to being fine with rape, murder, incest and genocide.. Yeah... Don't think so. I've dug into religion before and I don't see a single reason as to why I personally should believe when science has a lot of the answers and seeing how religion is a man made product to gain answers we didn't have waaaay back in the day. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely fine with people who do believe, I can never, ever completely rule the possibility of their being a flying man up in space out (because no one can completely prove or disprove someone's beliefs) and I do belief people have some kind of energy that might get stuck on earth (for whatever reason.. It's hard to deny that when you've seen and heard dead people speak and walk around), however, I will not.. And never will belief in some kind of really contradicting being being the sole reason I'm here.
      Also, I don't like it when people throw shit in my face and call it truth (considering most of those kind of people are the kinds of people with such a stubborn and closed mind that I can't have a normal conversation with them).. It kind of pisses me off to be honest so with this, this conversation ended (especially considering this is off topic).

you really have some problem !

Rape and killing where did you come up with that ! LOL

my friend some times there thing you can't explane it ! Just think where did this "Energy" came From there a start point for everything
    • Because otherwise you would be dead? But really, suicide is not worth it. Live through the pain mate; embrace it. Remember that you aren't alone in feeling what you're feeling.
      How many times do I have to tell you that you're not who you say you are?
      あなたのためなら、死んでもいいよ。
    • SaudiGucci wrote:

see the suicide in

The envied superiority of Korean DNA, especially among residents of Seoul, has now resulted in Koreans living longer than any other people in the world, according to data from the Korean Institute for Health and Social Affairs.
      Since Koreans are atheists, as you said, why do they live longer?
      Average life expectancy is now said to be 78.6 years in Korea, which officially ranks Koreans 28th against the World Health Organization's 2009 report on global longevity - based on a 2007 survey. However, Koreans sleep much less than people in other countries, and when this is factored in, the figures show that Koreans actually effectively live longer given that they spend many more hours during their lives conscious, or semi-conscious at least.

Nothing to do with religion.
    • Everything...

I don't know why I existed as a human, but then studies show that existing on earth is zero to none. This means that fate is the main player of all this.

Reason to live? Well since I am Christian, I believe that I have a mission on earth to do and God wants me to do great things in His name.

Sometimes like troubles come, and God gives them to me to solve them with Him.

Besides... "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13
      ~ Pokemon Fans unite! ~