Why you live?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I live; therefore, I breathe.

I don't know either. This is like asking what the meaning of life is. But living is one of the greatest things you could ever be. I mean, you could have been born as a rock. It's almost a surprise wondering how you'll turn out in the next life. I just hope I become a dog in the next life because it's really hard being a human being sometimes. If you look past that it's all about food, anime, video games, internet, love, friends and family. Just life in general is one of the best things to live for and it gets better.
    • I live because of my faith,my family,and my friends.I honestly don't know if I could have made it this far without my family,because I spent 9 and a half years of my life bullied worse and worse each and everyday to the point where everyday was a suicide attempt.My parents had fought for me,they did what they had to do,and sent me to get professional help.Some of my really close friends and I use to hate each other so much and now we call each other sister,brother,etc. I had a slow,steady build up of friends but it wasn't until 2 years ago that I actually have the good amount of friends that I have now that love me and actually care for me.But this is why I live,because there is much to live for and each and everyday is an exciting journey.Because of this long,exhausting journey I am a loving person and is always ready to extend a helping hand unto others!!
    • Meh, I live because the world is so awesome, and missing a chance of it is a downer. It's filled with love, friendship, knowledge, entertainment, and wonders (also food!). I also live because the world is full of shit, and I do plan one day, one way or another, to make the world, or at least my country, a little better. I also live to see how humanity is struggling to survive, and I do believe, not wanting to learn how your fellow human beings may or may not survive in the next ~20+ years is a crime against humanity.