Are you still you?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Are you still you?

I just realized this while I was going home...(talking to myself using my conscience)
      Are you still yourself? Look how you've changed...Your not suppose to be saying fucks and shits and picks up fight with your classmates or do bad things...Are you still the child that your parents raised to be a good person with discipline and respect?...And the other people that changed you; Why did you make yourself be like them?? I'm sad on what you've become right now...I hope you change and become THE REAL YOU and make other people turn also to their REAL SELF...Is this the worst generation yet where people are not their REAL SELVES? If you can change...

TELL ME YOUR STORY...
      How did you become what you are now?

• Let's say that i'm one of those guys that keeps bothering everybody around me with silly stuff like flapping my scarf at their face while somehow dancing in the past. And yes i'm still as weird as ever.

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • It's hard to say. I haven't changed all that much, actually. I try to stay away from swear words, unless completely necessary. My social life has stayed about the same... (Not bad, in case you were wondering. Well, actually quite good! :D). So, it's just the same old same old!
      Call me Green :3
    • To be completely honest, my fellow bro. I'm not sure who I am, or what I was in the past, and that's honestly frustrating to a large extent because I wake up and look in the mirror and I can't get answers on some of the biggest questions of my life, and it hurts. So I go with the flow in life, and I change my role depending on what I need to take over at what time and place, ya know? It happens to change between situations whether it's yelling at someone or if it is helping someone from the pit of depression. I became who I am, because I don't know who I am.
    • Before, I use to be popular, and I don't know how I just use to...lots of people everyday always wanted to sit by me in 2 grade and I always had to decide who to sit by me to where I had to make a chart (which was completely ridiculous) I mean seriously it was just to dumb and stupid, but when I was in second grade I thought it was awesome and I never had enemy's back then

Now...

I go to a school where you do work on the computer and must get all of my homework done by Sunday every week...I'm not popular anymore which made me happier than before and I got many friends, but I also have enemies now who I hope keep their mouth shut..and don't try to do a thing to me...

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • Well I was a liar. A big one to. I was so bad at it that I could not control them it was like the words would just come out and after I said them and the person had left I would feel so bad and confused to why I did it. However no matter how I bad i felt i just could not stop it was even so bad that I could not tell who i was from all the lie i had said. I didn't what what was true or what was not. Until one day i meat this wonderful, beautiful, girl who changed my whole outlook on life. For some unknown reason i would feel bad as i lied to her. I know that does not sound any better but it was and i started to see something i had not seen in a long long time the real me. I soon fell in love with that girl and wanted to be with her as much as i could in anyway that i could. I tried really really hard to get her to go out with me but sadly i failed. =/ I still get to talk to her but its harder and to tell you the truth i feel like i'm going right back to where i started not knowing me.
      Join the Bongo Crew today by clicking > here <
    • Was weird already for having different interests than the mainstream folk, so I got bullied and manipulated for being different until I smashed someone in the hospital and then I didnt get bullies anymore.

Have becoming weirder ever since, but I have no worries as I am going to a school for deviants where people are weird anyway. I mean like I saw a group of goths hanging out with 'jocks'. Normally Jocks usually pick on goths or whatever is different and beat the crap outta them and such. So I guess I am safe (FYI not a goth)

-- Sent with Tapatalk --

• i dont know if a am the same person that i was maybe 5 years ago..i have changed of many things, like the people around me, for an example my friends and love ones. the little things that shape me and who i am. i might not be a person everyone can like and i am well aware of that. its simple fact really. and the thought that i care and think about others i care about first than think about me first. its that thing i feel is a very specieal thing that someone can have. A big heart. and to continiue with who i am. well i am a person that can hide my thoughts and feelings. but also show them with all my will, but i learned that when something happens like an argue or whatever, that anger i feel...i just push it down and dont think about it. i try not to care so much about it. i have thrown my anger once before and i regret it. i have felt such a huge depresion in my life...hate, sorrow, pain. many things that have made up who i am today. and i wouldnt change that for anything in the world. i wouldnt go back and change anything that done who i am...i just think forward and try to live life with enough joy that its worth doing the same all over again the very next.

so i hope this make sense for some. otherwise fuck....

[people i like and care about Dawn, krissnumadness, Madklauss, Kahisys, default, fire,Jericho, Flamez, dano, LordVoldemort, Emoteddylion, Toyosatomimi No Miko, Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, Dandy Dragon, Magragosh, Twixie, SqueedilyPlays, ChibiBunny,may837, GamerAddict247,ThatCoderBaron,Misfit the Inhumane, Emily and some more fuckers pm me if i forgot your name.
    • I haven't changed at all, I'm still a shy, lazy. and "weird" person. What I mean with weird is, being different compared to my friends. The easiest thing to compare is my music taste, while my friends like mainstream things, I like a less mainstream and indie music. I also prefer Seinen (Monster, Elfen Lied, Baccano, Higuurashi) anime / manga rather than shounen anime (Naruto, One Piece, etc).

Formerly: Raven

YouTube Twitter Steam
    • I have changed over the years sometimes in good ways, sometimes in bad. But i can definitely say that im happy with who i am now even if i may not know all the details. I have changed to fit in with people in the past but im glad to say I've changed back to being myself now and i really regret changing for anyone and will never ever do that again.
      blah ... :P
    • AmazingLord wrote:

i dont know if a am the same person that i was maybe 5 years ago..i have changed of many things, like the people around me, for an example my friends and love ones. the little things that shape me and who i am. i might not be a person everyone can like and i am well aware of that. its simple fact really. and the thought that i care and think about others i care about first than think about me first. its that thing i feel is a very specieal thing that someone can have. A big heart. and to continiue with who i am. well i am a person that can hide my thoughts and feelings. but also show them with all my will, but i learned that when something happens like an argue or whatever, that anger i feel...i just push it down and dont think about it. i try not to care so much about it. i have thrown my anger once before and i regret it. i have felt such a huge depresion in my life...hate, sorrow, pain. many things that have made up who i am today. and i wouldnt change that for anything in the world. i wouldnt go back and change anything that done who i am...i just think forward and try to live life with enough joy that its worth doing the same all over again the very next.

so i hope this make sense for some. otherwise fuck....

It does make sense, dont worry X( Well it makes sense to me anywayz, may not to some others. But I think that is because I can relate to what your saying a lot. Lots of the things that happened in my life whether there bad or good have changed me to be the person I am now and I like myself more now than I used to sometimes. The people I hang out with have an affect on me in the past it was normally a bad affect, except some of them, some Im still friends with today. Im definitely not a person everyone can like, especially at school. I really only have acquaintances at school, all my friends go to other schools. I always used to hide my thoughts and feelings and was introverted, Im still like this in a way but sometimes I do show my feelings (in both bad and good ways), I did back then sometimes too and most of the time I regretted it, and would become extremely embarrassed and humiliated about it. When this happened sometimes it would make me so angry and I would just go into fit of rage on people which made me more humiliated. But I do the same thing now, I just try to push my anger down and not think about it (which works... well most of the time) or I release my anger out in some kind of activity like kick boxing (this is what I do to release anger now (but mainly to protect myself)), acting, or singing. I just try to not give a shit. I chucked a chair at someone because I just couldn't control myself once when I got really angry and humiliated, I guess I had just had enough. This has happened quite a few but sometimes I just started shouting really loudly or push someone (I only chucked a chair once). When I chucked the chair, I ended up crying because i had regret it so much and felt terrible which has led me to hate myself in the past and led to depression. These things have changed me so much too and im a lot happier with the person i am today then i was before. I just cant wait to see what's next and hope for the better and will never ever change hopefully again :)

I hope you understand where im coming from, otherwise writing this was a waste of time.
      blah ... :P
    • It doesn't mean it's not you. Maybe at some point you break free and show your true self. People don't change that easily. They just discover what are they capable of.
      On the outside I may appear like an emotionless sarcastic piece of shit, but just like an onion, when you peel off more layers, you find the exact same thing every single time and you start crying.

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!