Do you belive in ghosts? I have a story to tell you...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Do you belive in ghosts? I have a story to tell you...

Yes, and I mean seriously.

My mom had a close encounter with them (or demons or whatever they are). She was very young, like me now, she wasn't alone thank God, in fact there was 17 guys and girls. She was going to work there somewhere and they stayed in that house. The driver said them that they can do whatever they want, but they aren't allowed to open attic door.
      One night the boys got drunk and found the attic key and opened it. Nothing happened. Then shit started to happen. Every night something was happening. The lights went on and off by itself, they got scratches on their body, water in the bathroom went on and off... Girls weren't sleeping almost at all... And then one night my mom and one girl actually saw how scratches appeared on hand of some girl (she was sleeping)... She was swearing in her sleep a lot...
      My mom and that girl then escaped from that house, it was just too much. They escaped to church where they met a priest. He told them that he knows the history of that house. A woman once lived there and she had two sons. One was good and one was bad. That other son got home one night and killed his brother, than took a knife and killed his mother. The priest believed that that bad son was that demon in the house.
      My mom never seen that house again... That was 20+ years ago.

My mom didn't tell me that story untill I was 13 years old. I found out that my dad knew it from the beginning.
      That girls that were there with my mom are actually from my town. They work with my mom even now. They never spoke about it...
      Until one night they started that conversation.
      They all had the same story so I know it is not a lie... and my mom NEVER lied to me so...
      One day not so long ago I got curious and my mom and I actually found that house on Google street view...
      The house has no doors to enter anymore. That was really weird and it just confirmed that it wasn't a lie.

So thats it. Now you tell me have you ever encountered something or do you even belive in ghosts and things you can't see...
      All comments are welcome.

P.S Sorry about my English...
      Well fcuk...

Email me: [email protected]
      *brofist*
    • wow I know I'm into watching ghost adventures and all so I did an investigation on my house because my great grandmother and great grandfather died in my house and I was taking pics until I saw a figure standing where my mom was and I got freaked out so then I was doing an EVP session and got a voice saying 'HEY STEVEN' which was my brothers name and im still doing investigations on my house till this day
    • angel91271 wrote:

wow I know I'm into watching ghost adventures and all so I did an investigation on my house because my great grandmother and great grandfather died in my house and I was taking pics until I saw a figure standing where my mom was and I got freaked out so then I was doing an EVP session and got a voice saying 'HEY STEVEN' which was my brothers name and im still doing investigations on my house till this day
      Wow.. yes, you should continue doing that investigations...
      Just don't push it too far because who knows what could happen..
      Well fcuk...

*brofist*
    • The Black Figure

Okay. Where to start? So about 6 or 7 months ago I started seeing this black figure. It looked like this:
      google.com/search?q=tall+black…%252F20%252F4%3B300%3B400
      But anyways, I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't.. As some of you know I suffer of depression and that might have been why I saw it.. But my friend saw it too. And as we were walking around she said that she saw a white figure sorta like this:
      google.com/search?q=small+whit…ck-horse%252F%3B400%3B300

And she said it was pointing at me. Now she's been seeing ghost since she was like 7 or 8. She lives in a house that's haunted but it's okay, it doesn't bother her. But after that I kept seeing it.. More and more.. I never told anyone, I thought it was just my eyes..
      Until, I started communicating with it. We talked back and fourth. But his lips never moved.. I just heard his voice.. I know it was a he because I could faintly hear his voice.. So I never saw a face.. Just a black blurry figure.. He told me to do things.. So I started following his orders.. One day he told me not to trust them, my friends. And that very day my friends got angry at me for no reason.. But after about a month and a half he lied to me. He said, don't be their friends. And I ALMOST ruined my friendship with them..
      So I looked around on yahoo answers where I asked what it was:
      answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…qid=20130425101353AA4ou77

So someone said you need to stand up to it..
      So about a month ago I did. I said, "I'm stronger then you. So just go away."
      And.. It didn't.. It just get bigger.. And bigger.. So I gave up. I started to talk to it like I used to. But he didn't tell me to do anything. So being around him made me happy like someone was there to talk to me whenever I wanted to talk. I almost fell in love with it. As crazy as it seems. So we just talked for a few weeks.. Until one day.. It left.. Like it KNEW I was gonna be sad when it was gone. And I was.. Still am.. I'm glad it's gone but.. sad as well.. Anyways...
      I still hear his voice faintly in my mind sometimes. But he's far, far away now.. But lately his voice has gotten.. farther away but.. He, himself.. Is getting closer.. I'm starting to see his black blurred body piece by piece.. But.. I'm not sure if I want it to come back.. But I'm not sure I want it gone.. I mean.. You don't.. "fall in love" with a demon.. It's.. It's impossible.. I guess.. Anyways...
      Ever since then.. Well ghosts, demons, witches, everything.. You may say it's fake but.. If you think about it.. It isn't.. I mean.. there are so many questions un-answered on this earth. Because you know.. The impossible only comes possible.. When YOU ARE possible. Thanks for reading this uh.. Story.. Believe it or not; anything's possible.
    • Emilyandlizzytv wrote:

Okay. Where to start? So about 6 or 7 months ago I started seeing this black figure. It looked like this:
      google.com/search?q=tall+bla…2F4%3B300%3B400
      But anyways, I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't.. As some of you know I suffer of depression and that might have been why I saw it.. But my friend saw it too. And as we were walking around she said that she saw a white figure sorta like this:
      google.com/search?q=small+wh…52F%3B400%3B300

And she said it was pointing at me. Now she's been seeing ghost since she was like 7 or 8. She lives in a house that's haunted but it's okay, it doesn't bother her. But after that I kept seeing it.. More and more.. I never told anyone, I thought it was just my eyes..
      Until, I started communicating with it. We talked back and fourth. But his lips never moved.. I just heard his voice.. I know it was a he because I could faintly hear his voice.. So I never saw a face.. Just a black blurry figure.. He told me to do things.. So I started following his orders.. One day he told me not to trust them, my friends. And that very day my friends got angry at me for no reason.. But after about a month and a half he lied to me. He said, don't be their friends. And I ALMOST ruined my friendship with them..
      So I looked around on yahoo answers where I asked what it was:
      answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…25101353AA4ou77

So someone said you need to stand up to it..
      So about a month ago I did. I said, "I'm stronger then you. So just go away."
      And.. It didn't.. It just get bigger.. And bigger.. So I gave up. I started to talk to it like I used to. But he didn't tell me to do anything. So being around him made me happy like someone was there to talk to me whenever I wanted to talk. I almost fell in love with it. As crazy as it seems. So we just talked for a few weeks.. Until one day.. It left.. Like it KNEW I was gonna be sad when it was gone. And I was.. Still am.. I'm glad it's gone but.. sad as well.. Anyways...
      I still hear his voice faintly in my mind sometimes. But he's far, far away now.. But lately his voice has gotten.. farther away but.. He, himself.. Is getting closer.. I'm starting to see his black blurred body piece by piece.. But.. I'm not sure if I want it to come back.. But I'm not sure I want it gone.. I mean.. You don't.. "fall in love" with a demon.. It's.. It's impossible.. I guess.. Anyways...
      Ever since then.. Well ghosts, demons, witches, everything.. You may say it's fake but.. If you think about it.. It isn't.. I mean.. there are so many questions un-answered on this earth. Because you know.. The impossible only comes possible.. When YOU ARE possible. Thanks for reading this uh.. Story.. Believe it or not; anything's possible.
      Wow... I don't have anything to say now...
      I agree with you completely.. But I know you will find someone "real" who will want to talk to you whenever you want to talk..
      You need to let it go now.. I think. I don't know it's just my opinion..
      Hope you feel better.. :)
      Well fcuk...

*brofist*
    • Well, my country is notorious for its myths on ghosts, demons ,spirits, phantoms, the lot.
      Personally i half believe in them, i accept the supernatural but im not so sure if its ghosts....

But because i have no more input on this topic,this is pretty much the most sensible picture i could find on the matter of ghosts.

#kthnxbai

• Gonzo Mason wrote:

Quoted from "Emilyandlizzytv"

@Gonza Mason what???

This: "..."

And, I think SOME ghost sightings are just purely your mind messing with you. Because I think:
      If you believe in ghosts, you see them.
      If you don't believe in them, you don't see them.

The human mind is quite possibly the most complex thing in the universe.
      I think you are completely wrong.. It might be true in SOME cases but not in many.
      My mother never believed in ghosts. Actually they dindn't know what ghosts are at that time, they haven't had TV or radios.
      They were very young at that point and they were not thinking about ghosts. And when that started to happen they asked themselves What the hell was that...
      Well fcuk...

*brofist*
    • TonnyGameMaker wrote:

Quoted from "Gonzo Mason"

TonnyGameMaker wrote:

Quoted from "Emilyandlizzytv"

TonnyGameMaker wrote:

@Gonza Mason what???

TonnyGameMaker wrote:

This: "..."

TonnyGameMaker wrote:

And, I think SOME ghost sightings are just purely your mind messing with you. Because I think:
      If you believe in ghosts, you see them.
      If you don't believe in them, you don't see them.

TonnyGameMaker wrote:

The human mind is quite possibly the most complex thing in the universe.
      I think you are completely wrong.. It might be true in SOME cases but not in many.
      My mother never believed in ghosts. Actually they dindn't know what ghosts are at that time, they haven't had TV or radios.
      They were very young at that point and they were not thinking about ghosts. And when that started to happen they asked themselves What the hell was that...
      I don't believe thats true. and sorry for the ... but its my story... not yours... ... :)
    • I don't know how to say this...

I believe the existence of spirits, but I don't believe a spirits who can interact with us, I mean..like, showing their real figure, turning the light on or off, etc.

If you can see a ghost's real figure or if that ghost can really interact with this world, it may be just your imagination or the ghost's "aura" is incredibly strong.

I've experienced some paranormal things, but not too 'extreme',it's just like hearing weird sound, seeing black figure, and having a very negative and unconfortable feeling in some place.

Our world and the spirits world are different.

One thing that I still don't quite understand, how can one has a sixth sense? You know, someone thst can see ghosts. Like my cousin, he can describe a spirit with a great detail. I mean, if it's just his imagination, it's too damn real.

But, for normal person, the appearance of ghosts maybe just their imagination because they're paranoid.

Sent from my Nokia L620 using Tapatalk for WP8.

Formerly: Raven

YouTube Twitter Steam