What Is your scariest thing in the world ???

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Shikieiki Yamaxanadu wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

Max- wrote:

"We can hack and do hacker things"

You're dumb and you should feel bad.
      u wanna get hacked kid

DDoSing with LOIC, looking up dox on pastebin and pinging in command prompt is not regarded as hacking. Skid.

EDIT : Also saw that you are 'part' of the Le 9GAG (*chuckle*) 'army' , this made me lol even harder with the combination of being 'part' of Anonymous. Which makes your statement considerably even more laughable than a random thread made on /b/.
      Also fear of the unknown.
      im gonna hack ur dox with my SOCKS5 botnet, ur fuked kid
    • BGKumbi wrote:

Shikieiki Yamaxanadu wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

Max- wrote:

u wanna get hacked kid

DDoSing with LOIC, looking up dox on pastebin and pinging in command prompt is not regarded as hacking. Skid.

EDIT : Also saw that you are 'part' of the Le 9GAG (*chuckle*) 'army' , this made me lol even harder with the combination of being 'part' of Anonymous. Which makes your statement considerably even more laughable than a random thread made on /b/.
      What is this? I don't even..

Formerly: Raven

YouTube Twitter Steam
    • Yukari Yakumo wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

Max- wrote:

u wanna get hacked kid

haha thats hacker talk what are you stupid probably haha
    • BGKumbi wrote:

Yukari Yakumo wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

Max- wrote:

u wanna get hacked kid

BGKumbi wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

Max- wrote:

u wanna get hacked kid

Says the kid with a paper and hand-drawn Guy Fawkes mask who religiously believes he is part of anonymous. And I am not a kid as I am 18+, its nice that you can collect my dox with a botnet (possibly your own PC and a toaster) whilst a normal person with some decent amount of common sense can easily google the stuff.

It is sad that you represent yourself as a total moron as you are only flinging terms around to look cool and threatening whilst everyone actually knows you are a fluke. I have rolled with guys who are actually into illegal activities which I will not go in further detail to and they would lol themselves shitless if they would see this topic.

You my friend are a skid, so please quit being a keyboard warrior and work on your future by attending school and getting high grades.

And FYI a real hacker would not let the world (by example your previous posts) know he is a hacker and does hacker stuff. Its easier to go to a local PD and cuff yourself. You should have known that but nope.

• Killers and Serial Killers
      Welcome back to your own world of Video Games,where Video Games are your teachers,when you are ready to get to training with your teachers,please run a game you would like to train in and get to training!

oh and remember that you don't train Video Games,Video Games train you to be a great player! :D
    • Shikieiki Yamaxanadu wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

Yukari Yakumo wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

Max- wrote:

u wanna get hacked kid

BGKumbi wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

Max- wrote:

u wanna get hacked kid

Says the kid with a paper and hand-drawn Guy Fawkes mask who religiously believes he is part of anonymous. And I am not a kid as I am 18+, its nice that you can collect my dox with a botnet (possibly your own PC and a toaster) whilst a normal person with some decent amount of common sense can easily google the stuff.

It is sad that you represent yourself as a total moron as you are only flinging terms around to look cool and threatening whilst everyone actually knows you are a fluke. I have rolled with guys who are actually into illegal activities which I will not go in further detail to and they would lol themselves shitless if they would see this topic.

You my friend are a skid, so please quit being a keyboard warrior and work on your future by attending school and getting high grades.

And FYI a real hacker would not let the world (by example your previous posts) know he is a hacker and does hacker stuff. Its easier to go to a local PD and cuff yourself. You should have known that but nope.
      this coming from the guy posting seriously on a PewDiePie forum
    • Twixie wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

I would have banned you a long time ago if I was serious, but I'd rather see a fish gasping for air on land.
      All acting aside, you're a moderator on here? That's sad man, that's really sad.

the fact that you think you're badass is sad man, really sad

Twixie wrote:

BGKumbi wrote:

I would have banned you a long time ago if I was serious, but I'd rather see a fish gasping for air on land.
      All acting aside, you're a moderator on here? That's sad man, that's really sad.

the fact that you think you're badass is sad man, really sad
      back the fuck up kid b4 i hack ur dox too
    • well i used to have Atychiphobia (fear of failure) until i failed a cupple of times and actually it's not that scary,not too hard to deal with either.these days I'm afraid of dieing and being forgotten.to me that sounds absolutely horrible!like you live for 20 years then you die and after a while every body that knew you dies too then you would be forgotten and you will lose the meaning of your identity.no body would know who you were or what you did.you would be another dead guy six feet underground in the graveyard near the other thousands of tombstone.All that would be left of you would be your description on that tombstone.just a name and a bunch of numbers.