Pewds Does Everything vs. Q&A

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Pewds Does Everything vs. Q&A

What do you personally like better during Fridays with PewDiePie. I know that a lot of my fellow bros love Pewds Does Everything and all of the crazy stuff he does (I do too, don't get me wrong.) , but you know what. I totally understand it when Felix wants to do more serious stuff. I mean mabye some days he just isn't in the mood to take fan's requests of chewing on his big toe while singing "Yankee Doodle Dandy" while wearing Marzia's panties and I totally respect it. I feel like Pewdie's craziness is just his personality, but Felix can be very serious when he wants to be.
    • Pewds does everthing is slightly funnier but i perfer Q&A because how doesn't do many of them, and I want pewdie to answer some more questions, but i Dont perfer the one over the other, just to refresh the friday with pewds with Q&A and pewds does everything
      Check out my new youtube gaming channel

Subscribers count 1100/2000, see you there
      goo.gl/PksE0p
    • I really prefer the QnA because we learn more about the real PewDiePie that way. Asking him to do stupid stuff is okay for a moment, but he can't always do this, I mean, you bros are already forcing him to play Vacuum Simulator, give him a break for God's sake! xD

People are asking him to do a lot of stuff, he does it all without complaining, and then not only he doesn't have much time left for him(and for his girlfriend, I mean, I can't imagine how hard it can be for her to just see him doing stuff for people all days long almost 24/7 without having much time to spend with him all alone, without doing videos or whatever), and then people dare to tell him that he doesn't give importance to the fan's willl. This is not cool xD

Maybe I'm taking this a little bit too far but I kinda feel sad for him sometimes, he has over 11million people to please and people can still tell him that he's doing it the wrong way.

Maybe for the next "Friday with Pewdiepie" we should ask him either to rest, or to do something like "How do you feel about all this, and what do you really want to do at that time?"

I'm not saying that everything that he does is great to my opinion or whatever, I'm just one of those people who just enjoy what they see without complaining about shit, and when I feel like something's really bad or really like.. Disturbing, I just post a constructive comment on how I felt by watching it, and what I thought was "too much" or "inappropriate" or whatever was "wrong to my opinion" at the moment, without saying "DON'T DO THIS! THIS IS SHIT! YOU DO WHAT I SAY OR I'LL CUT YOUR NIPPLES AND EAT IT WITH MAYONNAISE!!"

Anyways, all that said just to say at the end that I prefer a new QnA or something where he can really talk and share with us instead of a thing where we're just slaving him and telling him to ridiculize(is that even english? Sorry I don't know the proper word) himself on the internet.

If you've read this 'till the end, you're courageous and I like you! You deserve a cookie! (I like cookies)

Have an awesome day bros! *brofists everyone that will read this post xD*

Oh, and by the way, I think this forum is a really good idea, I'll keep in touch here from now on I think ^^