Help a bro out

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Help a bro out

Hi I really like this girl but shes too far away for me to reach right now (fucking money issues) so what the fucking shit do I do to keep myself from going mad?

FYI I wouldnt make this thread if my god damned phone wasnt broken, then I would have called her but shit thats not the case now.
      Fuck.

Thanks.
    • PhaZe wrote:

Nah that's actually one of the things I love about her. Like me, she doesnt use facebook or skype or anything like that.
      I'm going downtown tomorrow to get my phone fixed.
      Bro.. you should have some form of contact besides phone. Skype is a good source, try and get her to video chat with you, its really cool to video chat with the one you truly care about, even if they dont live that far away. Hope this helps mate!
      hi im Lui, and this is a pretty emo girl. love her c:

• EDIT: saw you got dumped in the friendzone

you know that girls like to be owned right. not all of them, but most. its a primordial thing, and theyll usually never admit it to a guy.

thats usually how i avoid the friendzone. go on a date, if its vibin that night i grab her, hold her down and the night goes from there. if she says stop (hasnt happened yet), then stop.

everyones different, but it works for me. and being in control is a turn on for me anyway

dont forget that nice guys finish by themselves. there has to be a balance to everything, and trust is the all important ingredient to any successful relationship or fuck

hey lui, posting a half naked picture of someone who's obviously a child should be illegal. this isnt 4chan

The post was edited 4 times, last by default ().

• Lui wrote:

Bro.. you should have some form of contact besides phone. Skype is a good source, try and get her to video chat with you, its really cool to video chat with the one you truly care about, even if they dont live that far away. Hope this helps mate!
      Your signature change it -__- You freaking slot -__-

PhaZe wrote:

Hi I really like this girl but shes too far away for me to reach right now (fucking money issues) so what the fucking shit do I do to keep myself from going mad?

FYI I wouldnt make this thread if my god damned phone wasnt broken, then I would have called her but shit thats not the case now.
      Fuck.

First you should stop saying fuck shit a lot of times ;)
      Then Fix your phone -__-
      Call her if you fixed your phone
      Ya know you can't rush things up like you want to have 1 Billion Dollars in 2 days
      Patience bro ^^ (A friendly advice by Mecha)

• Money isn't important bro. If you get a girl to like you with money then they are attracted to the cash and not you. And the friendzone isn't nearly as hard to get out of as people say it is. Most of the time just tell them you want to be more than friends and it should work out. That "I don't want to lose our friendship" shit doesn't actually happen.
      "Blink 182 was never punk, they were just rich kids from LA."

soundcloud.com/marshall-heim