Scary Dreams

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Few months ago I had a very high fever. I don't know if it was a halluciation or a dream, but in my... let's call it vision... was fire everywhere. I was locked up and it was dark. I was burning and screaming. Then I saw a human figure and screamed for help, but this person didn't even move. I woke up and fell asleep again and dreamt the same dream again and then again. I was scared that I was dying. I really was.

Recenty I had a dream that my mother died and has been replaced by a clone. In my dream's reality the clones were supposed to take over the responsibilites of the deceased and help the families to cope. And that was this clone's purpose too - to help my father raising my brother and go to work. She had no feelings, though. The day after my mother's funeral I cried and the clone with my mother's exact appearance and voice told me she doesn't love me. It hurt as if my mother was saying this, but I knew it wasn't her. Then the clone held me close, something as if to comfort me as I cried even harder, but the embrace was so cold and empty it woke me up.
    • One time,i had a scary dream i was in a school yellow bus with lots of people sitting down and a woman commentator in front of me,she said something about rules of this ride,i can't remember very well what she said but she said something about side effects,then the bus suddenly transformed into ice,i was frozen and was impaled by a ice spear,i tried to get out but i can't,i was freezing as hell and when i was just about to cry,i was teleported outside the bus,i went back to the bus door outside and saw people was inside the bus sitting like i said before,then suddenly the whole bus transformed into ice again impaling people inside. then i woke up.

The most scariest thing is that it felt real.
      Welcome back to your own world of Video Games,where Video Games are your teachers,when you are ready to get to training with your teachers,please run a game you would like to train in and get to training!

oh and remember that you don't train Video Games,Video Games train you to be a great player! :D