Pewdiepie Dream House (Sims 2)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• DariusK9 wrote:

Some Jennifer and Piggy? haha that'd be amusing. I like the other ideas you have alot haha. It needs lots of rave chairs.

Goodness me! I forgot about Jennifer! I'll make one of her too. A small stone house....
      I'm only what people have made me to be; a bitch, a scank, a c*nt. I've been morally degraded beyond belief. What could you possibly do that'd make me be further from who I truly am?

I have nothing, therefor, I am nothing.
    • RiskRim wrote:

No dude, go to sleep, i want you to take your time on this project :)

Can't. Gotta go to work soon. Then I can come back and work on Marzia's starter home.
      I'm only what people have made me to be; a bitch, a scank, a c*nt. I've been morally degraded beyond belief. What could you possibly do that'd make me be further from who I truly am?

• Now I'm home from work. And I'm gonna get some shut eye and in a couple of hourse, I'm going to go back to working on Marzia's starter home.

• Ceraisian Alchemist wrote:

Marzia's starter home is done! Now to move on to Pewds's
      Wait, there's separate houses? Well then, do I have options for you!
      -Mcpixel
      -parapadarappa
      -father and son (happy wheels)
      -Misao
      -ScribbleNauts
      -CONKER
      -Aoni
      -Mad Father characters
      -Cinnamon Toast Ken
      -Cryaotic
      -and the SUN SET RIDERS!

Good Luck on Pewdieville!

Dear god, I think it's awesome what your doing btw :thumbsup: , maybe even pewdiepie himself would appreciate this insanely awesome project that you are doing. Good luck!

P.S, you don't have to use these suggestions, I just thought I'd think of stuff and I did.
      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: XX-STRAYHAWK-XX :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • RiskRim wrote:

How are you holding up?

Well, I just got off from a pretty hectic 3 days. Tuesday and Wednesday I had doctor's appointments. They're also extending my work days. So now I'm working 3 days a week instead of 2 for the month of July. I'm working on getting a YouTube Celebrity career made from a user on ModTheSims. And I'm currently working on Pewdepie's starter home.

• LoS Strayhawk wrote:

Ceraisian Alchemist wrote:

Marzia's starter home is done! Now to move on to Pewds's
      Wait, there's separate houses? Well then, do I have options for you!
      -Mcpixel
      -parapadarappa
      -father and son (happy wheels)
      -Misao
      -ScribbleNauts
      -CONKER
      -Aoni
      -Mad Father characters
      -Cinnamon Toast Ken
      -Cryaotic
      -and the SUN SET RIDERS!

Good Luck on Pewdieville!

Dear god, I think it's awesome what your doing btw :thumbsup: , maybe even pewdiepie himself would appreciate this insanely awesome project that you are doing. Good luck!

P.S, you don't have to use these suggestions, I just thought I'd think of stuff and I did.

Well, Marzia and Felix are STARTING OFF in seperate houses. But they're going to meet in the game, head things off, and both move in to the house I put together.

• RiskRim wrote:

so wait, i didnt understand, will they have a house togther?

Yes. But I want them to meet in the game first. Instead of them just putting them in a house and working on their relationship. Because Pewds and Marzia aren't married in real life....(at least not yet). So I didn't make them married. Nor did I make them apart of the same family. They go by Felix PewDePie and Marzia CutiePie. Obviously, they need to start off single, just like any other relationship. Because relationships should be specially developed, not taylor made from the start. They will eventually move into the dream house I set up for them. But until Felix asks Marzia to move in with him, they both need a place to stay to start developing that relationship....and their careers....as soon as I get the YouTube Celebrity career made.

• Hey everyone. I need to remake my Stephano and Gonzales sims since I forgot to make them brothers. But there's also a Bronze edition "Stephano" in Amnesia as well. What should we name him, Bros? And should I even include

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ceraisian Alchemist ().

• Ceraisian Alchemist wrote:

RiskRim wrote:

That is awsome, sound like his dream house to me :D

Except Stephano doesn't live with him and Marzia. Just next door to whatever they're gonna have. I was initially going to go with a tree house.... But idk if Pewds like tree houses. Or if he'd want to live in a legit house? Or a mansion? Beach house? Bungalo? Cottage? Cabin? Something modern? Something "renaissance"? SO MANY OPTIONS!
      X_X

I'm open for suggestions.

I would say that you should put me somewhere important, a focal area in the house, where there would be a great viewing audience. But not in the bedroom. Nasty things have happened there. Very nasty, to the point where I may not recover.
    • NZ Stephano wrote:

Quoted from "Ceraisian Alchemist" Quoted from "RiskRim" That is awsome, sound like his dream house to me :D
      Except Stephano doesn't live with him and Marzia. Just next door to whatever they're gonna have. I was initially going to go with a tree house.... But idk if Pewds like tree houses. Or if he'd want to live in a legit house? Or a mansion? Beach house? Bungalo? Cottage? Cabin? Something modern? Something "renaissance"? SO MANY OPTIONS!
      X_X

I'm open for suggestions.

I would say that you should put me somewhere important, a focal area in the house, where there would be a great viewing audience. But not in the bedroom. Nasty things have happened there. Very nasty, to the point where I may not recover.
      I would if I could Stephano. But there's no Golden Statue. I've looked all over the internet for something similar, but to no avail. But I did make a sim of you and your twin brother Gonzales. But there's also a bronze edition of you in Amnesia. Should I include him, too? Maybe you guys could be triplets? And what would his name be, anyway?