Getting bullied for my sexuality

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• I'm not gay, bisexual or straight (I have no sexual interest) but if some one is bullying you then that just makes them assholes and just ignore them, I know its hard coz everyone in my school picks on me but at the end of the day I couldn't give a crap, plus all they try to do is get a reaction off you by using the thing you are weak against (in this case its them using your opinion against you by insulting you with it) but if you don't react they'll stop or at least most of them will try to find something else to bug you with which you try not to react to
    • well, honostly i dont hate gay people but at first i thought its againts the laws of nature
      then are really good friend of mine made me realyze that everyone have their right to love and i shouldn't see gay people as unhuman
      but the fact that you are getting bullied is like the haters in pewdipeie video commetns, just ignore them, but in real life you can learn martial arts and kick their ass (if you dont really belive in peace XD)
      i hope it helped you feel batter
      Check out my new youtube gaming channel

Subscribers count 1100/2000, see you there
      goo.gl/PksE0p
    • Some people's live must be really boring if they mind other's orientation so much. I just don't tolerate homophobia and I don't get people bullying others just because they are different. And they usually do this in groups because they're just obtuse cowards. Yay.
      If you don't want to kick their asses as said, just ignore them and do what you're doing. You have more balls than them anyway.
      The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.
    • o.o it's...ok...
      I dont realy like bisexuals,but you have right to like PewDiePie :)
      But it's not okay for you to get bullied for it!!!
      Report them to your parents,go to principal or simply ... FIGHT THEM! :D
      Im sure that you are cute boy... :thumbsup:
      ,,One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain..."
      -Bob Marley
    • RiskRim wrote:

just ignore the bullies pack them :thumbup:
      Ignoring the bullies won't work I guess, they'll keep bullying even though he ignore them. It's not a good solution. It will make him even more bullied. Just saying..

If one want to stop to be bullied he/she need to do a real action.

ToxicSilverSapphire wrote:

The_leviathan wrote:

Easy. Beat the shit out of anyone who messes with you and then they look stupid. Don't let anyone push you around or else, they're just going to always push you around.

well that may work for you, but you should consider the possibility that not everyone is strong enough to beat the crap out of others. o.o and not everyone would want to do that. :o ^^
      Agreed with this, not everyone is strong / brave enough to beat out other person.

Oh, OK, I'll try to give you my solution:
      Well, to be honest I'm not a person who will suggest to "beat the crap out of other person" to solve a problem, so..yeah..I think you should try to tell your problem to teachers / parents / other adults, and perhaps they'll help you to solve your problem.

But if you feel like, you'll be even more hated if you do that AND you feel like you're strong enough to fight back, the more "extreme" way is to teach them a lesson, once and for all.

Formerly: Raven

YouTube Twitter Steam
    • Yukari Yakumo wrote:

RiskRim wrote:

just ignore the bullies pack them :thumbup:
      Ignoring the bullies won't work I guess, they'll keep bullying even though he ignore them. It's not a good solution. It will make him even more bullied. Just saying..

If one want to stop to be bullied he/she need to do a real action.

ToxicSilverSapphire wrote:

The_leviathan wrote:

Easy. Beat the shit out of anyone who messes with you and then they look stupid. Don't let anyone push you around or else, they're just going to always push you around.

well that may work for you, but you should consider the possibility that not everyone is strong enough to beat the crap out of others. o.o and not everyone would want to do that. :o ^^
      Agreed with this, not everyone is strong / brave enough to beat out other person.

Oh, OK, I'll try to give you my solution:
      Well, to be honest I'm not a person who will suggest to "beat the crap out of other person" to solve a problem, so..yeah..I think you should try to tell your problem to teachers / parents / other adults, and perhaps they'll help you to solve your problem.

But if you feel like, you'll be even more hated if you do that AND you feel like you're strong enough to fight back, the more "extreme" way is to teach them a lesson, once and for all.

i remember there was a thread of someone getting bullied, when i said he need to take action, 2 assholes from this forum voted down my comment and said im stupid and should not comment, now when i say the oposite, you think the oposite, i agree with the idea of take action, actually theses people who voted down my commetns are no diffrent then bullies
      Check out my new youtube gaming channel

Subscribers count 1100/2000, see you there
      goo.gl/PksE0p

The post was edited 1 time, last by RiskRim ().

• Bullying is a hard thing to combat during younger life. You only have a few choices being ignore, retaliate, or tell. All of these choices have their own positives and negatives but it is down to you which one you choose.

If they are just name calling I would ignore it. Though if they physically touch you then do the same back. One thing that has happened a lot in the ages of man is that when one person throws a punch and the target throws a punch back then the initial aggressor knows that their victim is one who is not scared to stand up for themselves and what they feel, or believe.

Even if you are hurt in such a confrontation the seed is already planted in that person's mind. "What will happen if I tried again? He actually hurt me a little, so maybe it isn't worth it?"

As many people say, ignorning the problem can sometimes solve the problem but at the same time it shows that you aren't standing up for what you feel within yourself. Why do you think homosexuality is quite accepted in the modern world today? It is because those people fought for what they believed in and triumphed over those who would try and force inequality on others and their own beliefs that you can't be the person you choose to be.

Be the person you want to be and be proud of it. Don't let others make you feel ashamed of who you are and so when someone thinks differently of you just show a smile and remember that it is their own insecurities that are making them strike out in the first place.

If you are already comfortable with yourself then what does that say about someone who needs to feel uncomfortable around you?
      There is always time for muffins.
    • The_leviathan wrote:

First of all no, second, violence shouldn't be the main way of resolving your problems! It shouldn't be not used at some point though.
    • gameplaykai wrote:

I get bullied for my sexuality, for being gay, i allways get bullied everyday at school for it ;(
      Please no hate and yeah i have a crush on pewdiepie :love:
      Why would you tell people at your school that you are gay? That's just asking for insults, just joke about it yourself. Make jokes about your sexuality so that others don't feel the need to! It works with being fat to.
    • Lukebyrne1999 wrote:

I'm not gay, bisexual or straight (I have no sexual interest) but if some one is bullying you then that just makes them assholes and just ignore them, I know its hard coz everyone in my school picks on me but at the end of the day I couldn't give a crap, plus all they try to do is get a reaction off you by using the thing you are weak against (in this case its them using your opinion against you by insulting you with it) but if you don't react they'll stop or at least most of them will try to find something else to bug you with which you try not to react to
      That's something you should kinda be concerned about! Or just reword your sentence to, "I don't have any sexual interests right now"
    • ToxicSilverSapphire wrote:

The_leviathan wrote:

I do. Trust me, you'll never see me fighting. It would be easier for me to just quit the place and keep living my life, rather than just calling public attention for no reason.
      You know, got more important things to do. :p
    • ToxicSilverSapphire wrote:

The_leviathan wrote:

lol keep saying that and youll never be strong enough to fight back

and the guy that busts your door down wont give two shits about that peace and love hippy shit. ghandi got away with it because if he got killed it would start a revolt and further damage the british empire

what would you rather have: being in the papers for having died without putting up a fight, or protect your family? pfft

fucking stand up for yourself, nobody likes a pity party