ImmortalMewtwo: MineCraft Pixel-Art channel!

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• ImmortalMewtwo: MineCraft Pixel-Art channel!

Your age: 17
      Genres*: Gaming, Art, Other various shit
      Your time doing this*: 1/2 year
      Future events/plans you have*: Trying for at least 1 per week
      Your channel link*: youtube.com/immortalmewtwo
      Description of your channel*: Relatively new MineCraft Pixel-Art channel of many video game characters, and also other various bits and pieces.

Hello there kind sir or madam.
      If you have click on this by accident cause you let your penis do the navigation, allowing me to introduce myself.
      My name is Harrison, and I create great MineCraft pixel-arts.
      Here, you can see a wide selection of my work here.
      I'm usually online in creative plot, Creative Plot # 19:28.
      Server IP: mc.iceycraft.org
      (normally for bigger pixel-art, i would have to be offline).
      Enjoy!

I also take suggestions! Send me a response, private message, or however the fuck you would like to.

Enjoy my Mew Family!

The post was edited 2 times, last by NZ Stephano ().

• Good video, Harrison! I have not seen many pixel art creation videos before, so it was very interesting to watch you work.
      Has it taken a lot of practice to get to the point you are at, or does it feel fairly straightforward when you are building?

If I may make a suggestion, you could try adding some sort of commentary to the video (even though obviously it would have to be after you've recorded and edited your timelapse). You have a great voice, and I'm sure it would add another layer of interest for your audience. Just a thought! Good work!
      My Youtube Channel- Classy Dog Films
    • jamescandy wrote:

Good video, Harrison! I have not seen many pixel art creation videos before, so it was very interesting to watch you work.
      Has it taken a lot of practice to get to the point you are at, or does it feel fairly straightforward when you are building?

If I may make a suggestion, you could try adding some sort of commentary to the video (even though obviously it would have to be after you've recorded and edited your timelapse). You have a great voice, and I'm sure it would add another layer of interest for your audience. Just a thought! Good work!

I wild consider on doing so, as that the first video seemed kind of weak in term of how interesting it was. Since I have Sunday free, I will make another video. I had a recommendation to make Rayquaza, but I don't think it will fit in a 60 block length. Thanks for the praise though.

*EDIT*: From the time of the post until now, I have made another video! :D This one is Tails, and it has FaceCam and Commentary! Basically, two thing that you wanted!

Also, i'm sorry, but I didn't answer the question that you asked, derp.
      If you look in the video, you can see many other pixel art on the server, which i'll feature in a video later on. Yes, there is obviously some practice involved.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NZ Stephano: youtube link ().

• Ok I love pixel art, and I appreciate people like you who has the time to do all this! But why not make some pixel art in MC from actual pixel art? I mean it's easy to use one that's already been made in MC, so it's the most efficient way, but I think it would be more interesting with just a picture of pixel art and you trying to figure out how to work that into MC. Idk just my two cents. I like that your second episode had more commentary. :D
    • DariusK9 wrote:

Ok I love pixel art, and I appreciate people like you who has the time to do all this! But why not make some pixel art in MC from actual pixel art? I mean it's easy to use one that's already been made in MC, so it's the most efficient way, but I think it would be more interesting with just a picture of pixel art and you trying to figure out how to work that into MC. Idk just my two cents. I like that your second episode had more commentary.

If you take some notice and forward thinking you will notice that the mewtwo alt forums pixel art was made only one week after it was confirmed by Nintendo, so at the time, there wasn't a pre-made guide to follow. It was all logic and problem solving for that pixel-art, which you can see the image in my gallery on the forum.

VatiWah wrote:

i was going to say why is it low res ;p. but then you are in a precarious situation with data cap.

draw some ponies

Thank you for understanding, normally, stupid people online will automatically assume that they will get high quality content on youtube. But for some people, that is impossible.
      Also, about your pony suggestion, I'll put that in mind, but right at the back of my mind, as that I am not a briny whatsoever. I just can't understand what can be so manly over a little girl's dream pet.
    • "Everybody is going to anal bash me for this..."

I guess to celebrate, a whopping <sarcasm>10 subscribers!!!</sarcasm>, I would upload a bit of a two-part throwback to a very old channel that I had created waaaaaaay back in 2007. Please enjoy, video description coming up soon!

FROM THE VIDEO DESCRIPTION:
      Display Spoiler
      Just a few days ago I caught up with a few friends of mine at a local football match and we were talking about the good old days. We remembered a old YouTube series that we did called "Quarter Ass", a shitty homage to the popular TV series, "Jackass". I thought that I still had the video files somewhere and thought it would be a good idea to re-upload them for the enjoyment for everyone. These files are unedited originals from the old channel. Please enjoy everyone!

Pixel-Art videos should be back soon! Please believe me!

#BurnInHellAMIinsurance

http://m.youtube.com/user/ImmortalMewtwo?desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FImmortalMewtwo#/watch?v=1Jzy5RfMKZk
      http://m.youtube.com/user/ImmortalMewtwo?desktop_uri=%2Fuser%2FImmortalMewtwo#/watch?v=H75ro8sQG7k
    • Back into uploading! :D
      New computer! :D
      New software and editing techniques! :D
      Game I'm awful at! :(

Prepare for sheer awful as I trying to achieve a relatively simple goal of 100 points on the game BombSquad, and wrecking a few people (including myself at the same time).

I'm looking into doing this sort of stuff more often, this was definitely my favourite edit. Please enjoy!

*and just cause i can*