Vox Populi, Vox Dei

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Vox Populi, Vox Dei

[Obviously, I didn't see this suggested. Bit sad, really.]

You tell yourself you don't care about her anymore. She broke your heart and to forget the pain you throw yourself into your ninja training, pushing your muscles further than any human should rightly expect of their body. You tell yourself it doesn't matter, and for a while you think you might believe yourself. It's not until your friend informs you that she's been kidnapped by werewolves, that you come to understand that it's all a lie. You still love her enough to rip through every single werewolf keeping you from her, or die trying. Enter the dark world of Vox Populi, Vox Dei (A Werewolf Thriller), a platformer by weremsoft

Very short, very simple, very fun, very BLOODY.
      I really don't know what else to say, just save the girl and maim any wolves that get in your way. Sound fun? It is.

Youtube link: youtube.com/watch?v=ZLU_vdQYnsY

The Game: kongregate.com/games/weremsoft…x-dei-a-werewolf-thriller

You know, most people call me insane...
      That's what happens when I try to reason with people, they don't like it, and I eventually end up turning them to charcoal in the end...

Why are you looking at me like that?

Despite popular belief, I did not draw the avatar I'm using. I can't draw.