What's your thought on the new Super Smash Bros?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• What's your thought on the new Super Smash Bros?

Hello, Hello, HELLO!
      I was looking up new E3 scoop and saw that they are making a new Super Smash Bros.
      To me, I kinda bounced off the walls because I like this series a lot because you get to beat the crap out of each other...here is the website to the characters announced so far which also includes in game pictures and trailers of the new characters, but what do you guys think of it
      smashbros.com/us/
      Happy Gaming -NicksterGamer

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • Nubcake-sama wrote:

>Link
      >Samus
      >Kirby
      >Megman
      >MEGAMAN
      >MEGAMAN
      >Animal Crossing
      >Slender Woman WiiFit girl
      >Antilovehandleblast.jpg
      >FitnessFastPunch.jpg
      Come on Nintendo, add some good characters. No one likes Mega Man or Animal Crossing.

I've noticed lots of people saying that the characters are bad and I can see why 100 percent why people don't like the wii fit trainer lol it made me laugh but she is pretty much the most wasteful character, jiggly puff the worst of all. Though some reason, I was happy with the animal crossing for some reason...be tangling some motherf$$kers with a butterfly net...Megaman is pretty cool as well...though if they put sora for kingdom hearts in this, even though it will never happen, would be the bomb.

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • NicksterGamer wrote:

Nubcake-sama wrote:

>Link
      >Samus
      >Kirby
      >Megman
      >MEGAMAN
      >MEGAMAN
      >Animal Crossing
      >Slender Woman WiiFit girl
      >Antilovehandleblast.jpg
      >FitnessFastPunch.jpg
      Come on Nintendo, add some good characters. No one likes Mega Man or Animal Crossing.

I've noticed lots of people saying that the characters are bad and I can see why 100 percent why people don't like the wii fit trainer lol it made me laugh but she is pretty much the most wasteful character, jiggly puff the worst of all. Though some reason, I was happy with the animal crossing for some reason...be tangling some motherf$$kers with a butterfly net...Megaman is pretty cool as well...though if they put sora for kingdom hearts in this, even though it will never happen, would be the bomb.
      That is very very very unlikely. Nintendo doesn't own Sora or Kingdom Hearts and didn't produce the the DS versions of the games in away way.
      Unless Square Einx gives them the permissions.
    • NicksterGamer wrote:

I do like Megaman in it he looks pretty good. For some reason also I loved the Villager from Animal Crossing, from how it looked though he might be overpowered, I mean if Samus shoots the energy ball at him he can basically just put in his pocket damage free. As for the Wii Fit Trainer, it does seem to be a wasteful character but at the same time something appeals to me about kicking ass with yoga moves. I would love Sora in it but its not likely, but would definitely make the game sell.
    • PickledJimmy wrote:

I honestly don't know why they wouldn't add Dillon from Dillon's rolling Western to the list...

I don't even know who the fuck is he. Looks like a deformed pig rather than an armadillo if you ask me. But bloody hell, he looked awesome. BUT THAT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT I'LL SQUEEZE EVERY LITTLE POTENTIAL MEGAMAN HAD BITCHAS #MEGAMAN4LYFE #SWEG #MEGASWEG

If you're angry, don't break anybody's heart, they only have one..... Break their bones, they have 206 of them
    • I'm so excited, omg.

Fun fact: the creator of the game is really wanting to put Rosalina, the third princess, into the brawl. (blue star space princess)

He said that "... she has tons of possibility and can have a really good moveset."

But I think that Megaman and Wii Fit Lady are the best things to happen to this game so far. uvu
    • Nepurrty wrote:

I'm so excited, omg.

Fun fact: the creator of the game is really wanting to put Rosalina, the third princess, into the brawl. (blue star space princess)

He said that "... she has tons of possibility and can have a really good moveset."

But I think that Megaman and Wii Fit Lady are the best things to happen to this game so far. uvu

Oh, that would have been pretty cool! But then I hope they cut out some Mario characters, there's way too many imo.

I also hope for Dr. Eggman, Ghirahim, Tetra and Bowser Jr. :)
      And Wind Waker Ganon with dual swords, please? *-*
    • Ya, late to the party, but the game is amazing. It's like Brawl and Melee mixed together in some elements, but it's got that new twist with the new characters like Villager, WiiFit Trainer and Megaman, to name a few. However, I woulda liked it if Ivysaur and Squirtle were playable characters from the Pokemon trainer as well ass Charizard.
      I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool.

If you need me, visit my about me section on my profile for my skype contact.