Battlefield 3 Tournament - 4vs4 Conquest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Battlefield 3 Tournament - 4vs4 Conquest

In case too few players, what would you like best? 2
      Postpone the event (0) 0%
      Cancel the event (0) 0%
      Adjust teams to individuals and play on the time given (1) 50%
      Adjust teams to 2 players and play on the time given (1) 50%
    Hi Bros,

I want to organize a Battlefield 3 Tournament but I need players for it, obviously :p I have spot for 8-12 teams. Every match shall last about 20-30 minutes with a break of around 10 minutes inbetween them. Rounds will either be played with 4 matches or 2 matches at the same time. It's all pure for the fun and therefor I can't offer any prices. The honor of winning from the other teams will have to do :)

Here are the details for the tournament:

General Rules:
    • You can only play in one team.
    • The tournament is squad-based and a team must consist of at least 3 players.
    • Teams can think of their own names for this tournament. Clan names are of course allowed (see form).
    • Every player must use their team's clan tag. No clan tag means no game.
    • It is not allowed to play in more than one team. If you normally play with friends from another team and that team lacks the minimum amount of players then that team gets a no-show penalty and the win goes to the other team. To prevent this from happening make sure that your team members can and illing to play no matter what.

Weapon/Equipment Rules:
    • Disallowed Equipment:
      • MAV
      • Spawn Beacon
      • IRNV Scope
      • Tactical Light (including pistols with tactical light)

• Disallowed Weapons:
      • AUG A3
      • SCAR-L
      • L86A2
      • LSAT
      • ACW-R
      • MTAR-21
      • M417
      • JNG-90
      • SPAS-12
      • M5K
      • XBOW
      • Slug Ammo
      • M26 Slug
      • M320 (Smoke is still allowed)
      • RPG
      • SMAW
      • SKS

Registering starts immediately so if you're interested to compete please fill out the form below and post them in this thread. Note: If you have a squad then only your squad leader has to do this. If you don't have a squad (yet) leave the "Your Team" field blank. It is also possible to play as a team within your clan, eg: TAG1, TAG2, ... etc). Just note that if you do this, other clan squads are not your friends ;) You can not play on two forums so if you are on more than 1 forum you'll have to choose. It is possible to change your squad and squad names until saturday 02.00pm GMT!
    • Forum Nickname:
    • Battlelog Name:
    • Squad Name:
    • Squad Tag:
    • Team Members (Max 3 Players):

Example:
    • Forum Nickname: Yurlyn
    • Battlelog Name: Yurlyn_NL
    • Squad Name: Clan SilentEternity - Guild of Angry Squirrels
    • Squad Tag: GAS
    • Team Members (Max 3 Players): Rainor (Rainorr), McJambi (Umizoomiii), GiantisFury (Giantis)

Meanwhile I'm trying to rent 4 Battlefield 3 servers. If I won't be able to find any we'll have to do with going on empty public servers. If you have any suggestions or are an admin yourself and you wish to donate your server for a day, let me know :D
    Also, I may have a few updates about this tournament but I'll let it know when that occurs. I have also posted this on a few other servers so if teams have unknown players then this explains it.

Hopefully I'll see you in the battlefield, soldier!

=============================
    Tournament Stats:

The post was edited 5 times, last by Yurlyn: * 11 jun, 3.50PM - Added team change time * 13 jun, 1.45PM - Changed time from UTC to CEST! ().