Making a Black Ops II Trolling/Skit/YT Crew (Grandpa Voice Actor)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Making a Black Ops II Trolling/Skit/YT Crew (Grandpa Voice Actor)

Wassup guys it's johnny K here and I'm in the midst of a new frontier for my channel which involves my somewhat popular grandpa voice for trolling! I'd love to do more and more of these videos and I find it more enjoyable with a group of friends as well. So if you can think quick on your feet and follow a few instructions, we can make great videos in the future! If you'd like a preview of my trolling videos. here's a video to check out! youtube.com/watch?v=lre9Q-2367g

What is required:

Having a ps3 is required

Having a good attitude dispite anything said.

Able to follow directions and save a joke if it is about to die

At least around the ages of 16 and up. (This is for maturity and Knowing jokes a little better then people at younger ages.)

To be on as much as possible.

My PSN is Rockstar_JohnnyK. You can contact me here or there! Have a wonderful day!
      "Bro, I don't have time for parties"
      (Pauses)

"Your pussy"
      -Pewds

The post was edited 2 times, last by Johnny K ().

• Well, I would like to do it, but...
      A: I can't do a good grandpas voice.
      B: I'm 11 turning 12. (Which might or might not be too young. You didn't list an age limit so... :/)
      C: I have never really trolled before.
      And overall I have never really done any of it before. I might not be good at it.