How would you handle this?

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• How would you handle this?

Greetings, fellow Bros. I need some advice.

I have a supposed friend. She promised me that she would talk to her father regarding me living in their house due to the city we live in being massively expensive. I told her to give me 10 days notice before my rent was due to have time to move. She told me less than 24 hours before my rent was due that the answer is a no due to him supposedly lacking an A/C. Her excuses over the course of SIX WEEKS were lame and honestly pathetic. She had been hanging with her"friend" who is older than her FATHER. She had spent time with, as she always does, him over actually doing what she had promised me that she would or even spending ANY time with her other friends. I also found out that she TRASHES me to her parents from a mutual friend. I will now list just a SAMPLE of her "excuses".

"I can't keep bugging them!" <- wasn't home TO bother them.

"They haven't spoken about it yet!" <-- AFTER she said multiple times the above excuse.

How would you, my fellow Bros handle this issue? Please let me know. Thank you.
      A quote from Persona 4::

Naoto Shirogane (about Taro Namatame) : "How solid is his grasp on reality?"

I :love: my Fiance <3
    • TheGamingHillbilly wrote:

As would most.
      I have found out that through my journey in life so far, I have asked the question "WHY" way way wayyyyy to often.
      Maybe its one of those "Its better left unknown" type things, who knows. You will probably never know why.

That is, unless you ask..
      I may not ask. She will likely lie. Thanks though. *brofist*

• True. She is a fool and will see it soon enough. I've cut ties with her. So has my Fiance. Thank you. *brofist*

Requiem wrote:

if you can tell she's lying then you get your answer either way, truth isn't always as good as it seems though, could end up far worse knowing