9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors + Eternally Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors + Eternally Us

Thank you for clicking this thread. You will now be indulged with much information about these two games that will blow your mind away. Both Mentally and Physically. The games are 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors and Eternally Us.

*9 Hours 9 persons 9 Doors* (999 for short)

*Basic Information*

This breathtaking game is a Visual Novel written and created by Chunsoft. They are somewhat a popular company here (Canada+U.S.A) but in Japan they are widly known for the stunning and visually heart stopping visual novel named "Ever 17"(which is another Visual Novel (VN) about 7 People trapped in an Underwater Marie Park called LeMU and they must escape. But as they get closer to their destinaton....they must focas on who they really are and their role in the kidnapping). The game still differ's from 999 in many way's, but follow's a simple basic format. The Director/Writer for both games is named Kōtarō Uchikoshi.

*In Depth Information*

In the game, you play as a young collage student named Junpei. He has been kidnapped and placed in a ocean liner ship similar to the Titanic. As you progress you find out that he is not alone. There are 8 other people on the boat with him. They also all have watch's that show them a certain number they own...in the game. As you progress you find out that they as well have been kidnapped, by somone. The man and culprit behind this scheme is called Zero. You eventually get to hear a message from him to the "Participants": They have all been kidnapped (9 People), and they each have 9 hours to escape before their demise, and along the way they each will encounter a numbered door. Their goal is to reach the Number 9 door. After that there braclet's will fall off and they will be allowed to escape. But until they reach that door they exceedingly want......unexpected things happen. That is for you to find out!

*Stores/Retail*

Pewdiepie/Bros, you can buy 999 at you nearby Ebgames and/or Gamestop also Amazon.

*Trailer and Reviews*'

Trailer Link: youtube.com/watch?v=LfioFxOEHKA

Upon the games release, it has gotten AMAZING reviews. 5 reviews (Including IGN) give it a 9/10 while others give it a 8/10 and it got 2 10/10...Perfects. It also got #1 Best Story Game Award. The game received a cult following of many people (Including me) and it has sparked numerous review's on youtube as well. This game will surely blow your mind (To the people who have not played/enjoyed it yet).

*Final Recommendation*

To all the people who have seen this in stores and thought it was/will be a stupid fail of a DS game with an embarassing plot, let me tell you thing. YOU.ARE.WRONG. This game is rated M for a reason. It has AMAZINGLY PLOTTED plot twists, along with standing strong to the character's and emotions you/they gto through. This game is DEFINITELY for you Bros and Pewdiepie. I would love you to play this game, thank you.

I give it a 11/10

*Now Into Eternally Us*

AS OF NOW PEWDIEPIE PLAYED ETERNALLY US *UPDATED*

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCOuKk2H1Y

*Basic Information*

Eternally Us is a short point and click Adventure game created by Ben304 and Calin Leafshade (Two Game Developers). The game takes about 20-30 mintues of gameplay. It is not widly and commenly known but, when time hits, it will be loved.

*In Game Depth*

The game/story is focused on a women in her late 20's named Amber. The game starts with Amber in the park with her best friend/sister, Fio. As they talk Fio -right in front of her eyes- disappears. From there a door reveals itself and a demon comes out. Telling her that he took her friend and will never return her. Unless she has to courage to go get her and free her, she will never see her sister again. Fighting this, Amber goes through the door and journey's to free Fio. The game only takes (Like previously stated) 20-30 mintues, but can convey a message soo deep it will be in your mind forever, as you could probably relate to it as well.

*Store/Retail*

This amazing, soul speaking game, can be found and downloaded here. This webpage Is Legal since it is created by the creator's of the game.

Link: adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1303/

*Sadlt, there is no trailer for the game. Reviews*

I would give this game a 11/10. The same as 999. It portrays so much emotion in so little time. This game is STUNNING.

Awards&Nom:

Won, Best Dialogue Writing 2010

Won, Best Short Game 2010

Nominated, Best Game Created with AGS 2010

Nominated, Best Gameplay 2010

Nominated, Best Original Story 2010

Nominated, Best Puzzles 2010

Nominated, Best Background Art 2010

Nominated, Best Character Art 2010

Nominated, Best Animation 2010

Nominated, Best Programming 2010

Nominated, Best Sound Effects 2010

Nominated, Best Music 2010

Nominated, Best Voice Work 2010

Finally:

To Pewdiepie and Bros. I believe that you can make the right choice in gaming and outlines, but just in case you need that extra barrier to cross, these games will show you what they really can stand for and how American and Worldwide gaming companies need to make more games like these. Thank you. May you have a wonderful day.

*Ulimate Brofist*

Love

ZeroEscape2013

The post was edited 1 time, last by ZeroEscape2013 ().

• Yeah, i forgot about that but, how about those graphics? It can be hard to work..
      I tried doing the same thing to play Castlevania LoI but the images were too cut, and the game was waaaay too slow.. Im afraid it may happen to DS games as well.. :/
    • 999 seems interesting to play, too bad its for DS, but I cant use an emulator for it because it says TOUCH the screen which kinda stinks but anyway I do love the idea of seeking your way out of situations, it makes me think of those hidden objects games that I like a lot. I love the puzzling things in this as well makes me think of Ao Oni with all the password cracking and eerything else!

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid
    • NicksterGamer wrote:

999 seems interesting to play, too bad its for DS, but I cant use an emulator for it because it says TOUCH the screen which kinda stinks but anyway I do love the idea of seeking your way out of situations, it makes me think of those hidden objects games that I like a lot. I love the puzzling things in this as well makes me think of Ao Oni with all the password cracking and eerything else!

Hey! I just have the same problem here! lol :p
      Anyway, can't you at least re-adjust the control configurations in the emulator and use the mouse click instead of finger touch?
    • NuMetalWolf wrote:

NicksterGamer wrote:

999 seems interesting to play, too bad its for DS, but I cant use an emulator for it because it says TOUCH the screen which kinda stinks but anyway I do love the idea of seeking your way out of situations, it makes me think of those hidden objects games that I like a lot. I love the puzzling things in this as well makes me think of Ao Oni with all the password cracking and eerything else!

Hey! I just have the same problem here! lol :p
      Anyway, can't you at least re-adjust the control configurations in the emulator and use the mouse click instead of finger touch?

Yes you can, have you tried using DeSmume? A famous DS Emulator. They you the mouse click's instead of finger touch. It is possible! Try that emulator :D.

P.S. For those of you who like this game and are willing to try it, head ahead :D. It IS worth your time :D
    • Mechanical Android wrote:

My memory card got corrupted!! Fuck! Shit just got real I am going to restart those damn long talking and shit! Lost 3 hours of my day!

LOL The same thing just happened to my phone memory card yesterday! :|
      Btw, i wasn't actually expecting Pewds to play this game, dude. I just wanted to appreciate it myself. I found the game interesting, so i'm gonna try it. :)