9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors + Eternally Us

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• NuMetal, thanks for taking your time to ENJOY 999 :D You will ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT. Secondly... with so much broken/bad memory cards... I don't know how to fix that?

:P
      P.S. For those of you who got the bad ending...Junpei and the others have a darker more... shocking revelation then you though.... unless you get the "Safe Ending", Safe Ending is NEEDED to get the REAL ENDIND (YOUR WELCOME FOR THE HELP :D). SO YES. The same ending has some revelations in it.....but not as shocking and the LAST 10 MINUTES OF THE REAL ENDING. LIKE A SEAON finale of a world renowned famous show :D.....they shuld make a show/out of this :D (Off topic thou)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shikieiki Yamaxanadu: removed subtle suggestion referring to piracy. ().

• ZeroEscape2013 wrote:

NuMetal, thanks for taking your time to ENJOY 999 :D You will ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT. Secondly... with so much broken/bad memory cards... I don't know how to fix that?

:P
      Display Spoiler
      P.S. For those of you who got the bad ending...Junpei and the others have a darker more... shocking revelation then you though.... unless you get the "Safe Ending", Safe Ending is NEEDED to get the REAL ENDIND (YOUR WELCOME FOR THE HELP :D). SO YES. The same ending has some revelations in it.....but not as shocking and the LAST 10 MINUTES OF THE REAL ENDING. LIKE A SEAON finale of a world renowned famous show :D.....they shuld make a show/out of this :D (Off topic thou)

You should keep it in spoilers, dude. lol :P
    • I think the thread appears as updated automatically once you made a new post on it, but if it's spam it doesn't count very much anyway. :p
      And it can even be deleted.. >_> However, this is still a sidenote, so yeah.. :p
    • Man... I mean it doesn't count as update if it's not related to the thread... It may even be considered spam... -__-
      But i don't see anything wrong on the link, so yeah... It's okay.. :) But a bit too offtopic, don't you think? :p
      I still like it, btw. :D But seriously, i wouldn't do that again. It gets boring and stuff.. :s
    • Ok NumetalWorf.......... o_0. Alright. I will stop, no need to start a war here... 0_0... its alright... Just say that its "Simply MIsunderstoof for that" no need to go 'DOnt you think punk..huh...." no need for that 0_0.. I was just wanting to post a link for a song... that IS SOMETHING ABOUT 999. Not off-topic! ... 0-0. Ok then. Well I know now not to do that 0_0...
    • I downloaded and completed 999 on all endings after looking at your(i believe) comment on youtube. This game is amazing, but you shall already know problem with it. It have LOTS of text. It takes hours to read all the text, even if sped up with emulator settings. And it takes at least 2 completely different gameplays to get the best, "true" ending. So the game will be basically 6-9 hours of text reading and much less of puzzle completing.

On the other hand, 999 plot is so well done! The story overall is deep and characters are greatly developed. Endings might be hard to understand, but reading official Q and A with developer of the game helps you to understand everything. The game also keep you thrilled all the time since the start of the game.

So, the game is really great, but i just cant imagine PewDiePie reading all of the text for few hours.
    • Vote To Play

]Yes. VOTE 999 For Pewdiepie to play after Alice. He got far for Alice with already 15 playthroughs. 20 Minutes each (roughly). That adds up to 300 minutes of gameplay. A STUNNING 5 Hours already spend on Alice. And he is NOT done yet. Only halfway I believe (I am told). If he can finish this game within the timespan of 6-10 hours. Then he CAN finish 999 as well. Plus the TEXT CAN BE SPED UP After you complete the game ORIGINALLY ONCE. So yes, I believe he can play it(As long as he does not make......too much fun of LOTUS/SEVEN). This game toys around with stereotypes, the ending still blows you away with knowing that. So yes, I hope he gets to play it :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shikieiki Yamaxanadu ().