A Public Apology - Requires Help From The Bros!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• just a mistake, i'm sure if pewds knew he'd forgive it, it's difficult getting a new youtube channel advertised and sometimes it seems a good idea to promote yourself on a popular channel, but you're not a troll or a hater so you must be a bro
    We used to wrestle Hunters to the ground with our bare hands! I used to kill ten, twenty a day, just using my fists!
  • Requiem wrote:

just a mistake, i'm sure if pewds knew he'd forgive it, it's difficult getting a new youtube channel advertised and sometimes it seems a good idea to promote yourself on a popular channel, but you're not a troll or a hater so you must be a bro
    Thank you for the reassurance bro, really means a lot. :)

But, damn I feel so bad. Does Pewds look on the forums much? Hopefully he will see this, I feel so bad. :(
  • with the thousands of people using this site and the hours of work pewds puts into youtube i don't think it's very likely that he's gonna see it, it's mainly moderators and admins running this site, you could attempt to message him or even send him a letter
    We used to wrestle Hunters to the ground with our bare hands! I used to kill ten, twenty a day, just using my fists!
  • Faith in humanity: restored.
    I'm glad you thought over your actions. Most people when they act like jerks on the internet, they are not sorry for it, usually even proud of it. I don't know what you wrote exactly, but Pewds is a good guy and probably will forgive you just as other bros. And I wouldn't worry about "not being a bro anymore", because I believe a true bro is a person who knows how to apologise.
    Still... I'm not sure if Pewds will read this thread - maybe one of admins or moderators could contact him. If not - try what Requiem suggested.

• You feel like a jerk and disgusted in yourself because you...asked people to check out your channel in a comment section?

I wouldn't blow it out of proportion that much. I mean yeah advertising your channel on a channel is basically saying "HEY I WANNA STEAL YOUR VIEWS!" but it isn't like you shot his dog...in the face...with a massive potato cannon of DOOM! *whispers* which is obviously harmless but still quite evil.

From the sounds of it you are taking the whole "BRO!" thing a little too seriously. To be a bro is to be a supporter, a viewer if you would and by watching his videos you are doing just that. Just because you can't subscribe to him doesn't mean you are any less part of the community than you already were. I mean have you seen the guy's sub count? I am sure one less won't make much different when he gains thousands everyday.

Also Pewdiepie is a grown man I don't think he would have taken it personally.

A tip for advertising your channel: Join Youtube creator messageboards, be part of a community and do so by not advertising your channel in every nook and cranny. You gain follows by making content and making yourself noticable within these communities.

I mean you just joined here, so that is a start. Go contribute to some threads and overtime you never know some people here my check out your channel.
    There is always time for muffins.
  • You know you can advertise your channel on the forums, right? It was a little silly of you to do it on the channel.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see a genuine apology. He does read stuff but he might miss this since he has a massive amount of messages to look after.
    In Memory - Alpha test stage

Coming up: Pilot's Story, Caroline's Fall
  • Don't beat yourself up too much about it. It can be discouraging when you don't know how to get yourself noticed on YouTube. There are a lot of channels out there, and it takes time to build an audience. I feel your pain in that regard, but patience, endurance and enthusiasm are all you need to keep going!

You've obviously learned your lesson. Take Noirproxy's advice and contribute to some YouTube creator message boards. We will find our audiences eventually, buddy!
  • Hmm if pweds see's this i think he'd forgive you but,how would you
    feel if i went around going 'CHECK OUT MY VIDS BRUH"on every
    video.You wouldnt like it would you?but dont beat
    yourself up about it,it happens and when bad things
    happen sit back and watchs the pweds even if you
    can be a member of the bro army atleast your not restricted
    from watching him right?
  • Kerrima wrote:

You know you can advertise your channel on the forums, right? It was a little silly of you to do it on the channel.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see a genuine apology. He does read stuff but he might miss this since he has a massive amount of messages to look after.
    I agree 100% with Noir. Just because you aren't a recognized bro doesn't mean you won't still have these forums, and you can still watch his videos.
    Terve~ Rakkaus Soumi!
  • I too understand how it can be discouraging to see your views reach a number and stop, however al lyou can do is keep at it, hell, Youtube is free ot use so, yeah.

Persoanlyl I don't do it for those not watching, I do it for fun and for those who are watching ,and hope to have more people wants.