Best Childhood Memories

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Having friends (Of course I also have friends now x)). If I didn't have friends, I wouldn't like my childhood at all either. Friends were and will always be my best memory. With those I could share a laugh, a joke and have fun with, will always be there, saved in my memories.

I am also known as Tekimoto as forums so I just that signature x)
    • I remember having a car crash, and then going into a nearby shop and eating chocolate digestives. It's only the digestives I really remember, but my mother was heavily pregnant at the time so it was extremely lucky the baby was completely fine.

I also remember going to bed as a small child (about 3) and saying "what's that on the ceiling dad?" He replied with "a spider, it won't hurt you." As soon as he left and closed the door. It fell onto my face. A three year old in pitch black with a spider on his face is never good. This led me to be afraid of the damn things for a long time after that 0-0
      A smile a day, keeps sadness away!

Come and have a good ol' cuppa with me... You know you want to ...
    • OK, wen I was about 10 to 9 years old, when my friends were not outside or were somewhere else, I played this game where I filled my whole bed with pillows and blankets me and my brother had, stuffed under my bed, got under my bed with the blankets on top of me and fell down with my mattress to get a bunch of pillows and blankets dropped on my face and I laughed a lot and did it again......one of those forever alone games

Symmetry is Everything ~Death the Kid