Movies that made you sad?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• these are movies that make me sad or cry, some make me cry, some just make me sad

Marley and me (when the dog died :( that bit was really sad), titanic (everything about this movie is sad and makes me cry), lion king (when the dad died i cried so much, mainly thinking of the little lion with no dad anymore), bambi and bambi 2 (when the mum died i cried as well so much and when bambi nearly died in bambi 2), the boy in the striped pyjamas (saddest movie ever), E.T, Lassie, rent (when that drag queen angel dies and when Mimi nearly dies but angel told her to go back), a little princess, the time travellers wife, fox and the hound, brother bear, Dumbo, pearl harbour, bridge to terabithia (when the girl dies), robin hood (maybe me laugh and cry), dinosaur (when nearly half his family and the dinosaurs died when the meteor hit), watership down (when the rabbit dies and you see him as a ghost and the song bright eyes plays) and many other movies that i know I've watched that made me cry but i forgot the names of.

im a very sensitive person, i cry at anything or everything that is sad that happens on TV, in movies or in real life (especially if there's an animal involved like when one dies i blubber like a baby). :3 i intend to keep it that way
      blah ... :P
    • CheekyLITTLEMonkey wrote:

these are movies that make me sad or cry, some make me cry, some just make me sad

Marley and me (when the dog died :( that bit was really sad), titanic (everything about this movie is sad and makes me cry), lion king (when the dad died i cried so much, mainly thinking of the little lion with no dad anymore), bambi and bambi 2 (when the mum died i cried as well so much and when bambi nearly died in bambi 2), the boy in the striped pyjamas (saddest movie ever), E.T, Lassie, rent (when that drag queen angel dies and when Mimi nearly dies but angel told her to go back), a little princess, the time travellers wife, fox and the hound, brother bear, Dumbo, pearl harbour, bridge to terabithia (when the girl dies), robin hood (maybe me laugh and cry), dinosaur (when nearly half his family and the dinosaurs died when the meteor hit), watership down (when the rabbit dies and you see him as a ghost and the song bright eyes plays) and many other movies that i know I've watched that made me cry but i forgot the names of.

im a very sensitive person, i cry at anything or everything that is sad that happens on TV, in movies or in real life (especially if there's an animal involved like when one dies i blubber like a baby). :3 i intend to keep it that way

You said em' all <3
      Those disney movies(u listed above) made me cried so bad!
    • RebelNinja89 wrote:

CheekyLITTLEMonkey wrote:

these are movies that make me sad or cry, some make me cry, some just make me sad

You said em' all <3
      Those disney movies(u listed above) made me cried so bad!

i know right, Disney are always making sad movies. why do they wanna make us cry so much! ;( :c :3
      blah ... :P
    • Ace El Melon wrote:

Gotta be Titanic, and Last Samurai always makes me cry at the end.

Man, The Last Samurai is one of the most epic movies i ever saw in my life...
      And when it comes to my mind, i use to think of..

And, when you see Dumbledore, what comes to your mind?

Display Spoiler

Yes, you're right! Gandalf!

Personally, i don't really know if i'm supposed to cry for his death, or laugh for hearing him say "run, you fools".. :p
      And remember: this is a spoiler video. If you haven't watched the movie yet, then..
      Display Spoiler
      YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! Lol Just joking, have fun. =p

Okay. I think it's enough epicness for today. :3
    • NuMetalWolf wrote:

Ace El Melon wrote:

Gotta be Titanic, and Last Samurai always makes me cry at the end.

Man, The Last Samurai is one of the most epic movies i ever saw in my life...
      And when it comes to my mind, i use to think of..

And, when you see Dumbledore, what comes to your mind?

Display Spoiler

Yes, you're right! Gandalf!

Personally, i don't really know if i'm supposed to cry for his death, or laugh for hearing him say "run, you fools".. :p
      And remember: this is a spoiler video. If you haven't watched the movie yet, then..
      Display Spoiler
      YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! Lol Just joking, have fun. =p

Okay. I think it's enough epicness for today. :3

so true :L
    • Just adding some that hasn't been mentioned :3

Perks of Being a Wallflower
      This made me feel so empty and sad about life so much.

The Blind Side
      For some reason, I cried throughout the whole movie. It was just so pitiful, nice, beautiful and all that stuff.
      To the guys who watched it, did you guys feel the same way or was it just me?
    • Last night I watched The Help. It was an amazing movie and it really made me sad especially since it is about how it really use to be in the 60s and I just felt really sad how some people were treated bad just because of the color of the skin.
      You are now one day closer to eating your next plate of nachos.