Business Contact

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• Business Contact

I suppose this would be the right forum for this(as I can't find a better one, however please correct me if I'm wrong). Is there a direct way to contact Felix or Marzia(preferably Marzia)? I'd like to talk to them for business reasons however all options seem to be less than practical(the messages get lost in a sea of fans messaging them via facebook/twitter/tumblr/youtube). Does anyone have any idea on how to contact them more directly?
    • Interesting idea, but I don't really think it'd work in this case. Do you think snail mail could reach them?

EDIT: The situation is something that needs to be discussed directly between the video makers and myself, if a supermod would like for me to explain the situation via PM I will, however I don't really believe that a game of telephone would be best for a situation like this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by flitwick ().