Guide Against Bullying. (SHARE YOUR TIPS! )

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• well ive never personally been around any form of physical bully, cause we just dont have a lot of that here in denmark. but as for emotional bullying, you should just not care. and even if you do care, then pretend you dont. they get the thrill from seeing it get to you. if you dont give a damn about anything theyre doing or saying about you, then eventually theyll stop thinking its fun, and stop bullying you. in theory that is... o.o

even if it doesnt stop, you should be proud! and be yourself! >:o
    • ToxicSilverSapphire wrote:

well ive never personally been around any form of physical bully, cause we just dont have a lot of that here in denmark. but as for emotional bullying, you should just not care. and even if you do care, then pretend you dont. they get the thrill from seeing it get to you. if you dont give a damn about anything theyre doing or saying about you, then eventually theyll stop thinking its fun, and stop bullying you. in theory that is... o.o

even if it doesnt stop, you should be proud! and be yourself! >:o

*been around any form of physical bullying* not bully. -.- darn those typos that keep chasing me around... *-*
    • Giving a little tips, it works on me.

If you want to give revenge. First, you must take a look to your good skills. Pay back bullies with physical way doesn't always make the bullies stop. If you can, make yourself is "higher" than the bullies during the time, by your skills.

But sometimes, there are "strong-headed" bullies which make you down even you go higher. Ask for help. If you're shy, just ask it non-directly from forum or anything who you trusted. Like "My friend had been bullied..." or something which show yourself. But, be honest is better.

Nice, i like sleeping
    • Well, most bullies pick on people based on the impression they're giving. By that I mean, if they think that if they pick on you you wouldn't fight back or tell others, chances are you'll be their favourite. Not saying that you should pretend to look tough or anything, just that if they saw you and decided that you're the new target, prove them wrong. First few attempts on bullying? Don't be afraid to tell someone, or at least don't show them that you're just going to take it all in.
    • DON'T be scared and stand up for yourself...
      Bullies target you because you look like an easy target,if you stand up to them,then they will leave you alone.Don't start a fight,but if a bully makes fun of you,then tell him/her to shut up,look strong,not physically but have a strong personality,don't allow them to bully you,and if you see other people getting bullied,help them out,you would've wanted help yourself..
      *Proud Potato
      *Aspiring Duck
      *Bed Zombie
      (._.)
      "Do You See These Moves"