elite assassination and defense force

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The forums have been archived. Please read this thread for more information.

• *we return to the headquarters* eight years in the making... finished in twelve minuets. nuclear! i want you to try and make sure to NOT let anyone enter the training room, if, that is, that is where you will be near. *walks into training room, and the battle block thearter boss theme plays as i am heard traing, with a strange occasional pew souond* oh, and to ensure of true defeat *takes off bluetooth and throws it outsid* now surprise will be what leads to my success.... hahahahah........
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• OCC: so wait am i with hunter now and he talked to me or what?Im clueless on whats happening right now.
      ..,,,,,,............__
      ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
      ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
      ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
      .........\.................'...../
      ..........''...\.......... _.·´
      ............\..............(
      BROFIST .................

By: Pewdiepie
    • OCC:okay that makes a little more sense. i think i was talking to hunter but with the conversation between hunter and traveler i don't know just didn't work.Should we rewind and go back to where i am getting out of my car and hunter is talking to you on the walkie talkie
      ..,,,,,,............__

• ooc: ok aqua you said could I talk with you after you hurt me and I said sure so long as you can find me and then I hid in plain site using a tactic called in plain sight ok
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

Stay Awesome Bros and Guys And Girls
    • OCC:okay

IC:*looks around**giggles at the thought of us acting like kids*Fine but you listen to what i have to say then if i find you i get answers*looks around my car*So i heard from my boss that you are a bad man.That you kill many of the people ive known*looks at the sky*Why must you be so violent but not be at the same time?*looks at the building*Maybe im out of place but you didn't seem like a bad guy to me more confused.Why did you join the side where they kill everyone for religious reasons?*steps on something then looks down**sees you in the camouflage that you put on yourself*Found you*smiles and gives you a hand so you can stand up*
      ..,,,,,,............__

• hmmm well since you found me I will talk seeing how your smart * I start to walk and then I hear nuclear*well see I join the 302 because of well I was looking for insight the same as you think but I was willing to setup and see what was going on see at the time I was a merc I still am but in all idea I have heard about the T.O.D they stand for terror of death they think they are the real 302s but in all idea the main company only wants to help people and see the tod are not 302s but they have the same clothes and design and tactic as a lot of 302s see my father was a weapons designer and well my mother she was an assassin better then anyone ive every seen but I tried to stay away from the tod because of the reason that they hurt people my encle is really the lord number 2 of course but the damn EAD ops I mean your agentcy cant lay off on us so that why when he inject them we drag off the bodys havint you noticed between some of the kills the people seem to get turned on for a sec their tracker delays before completely turning off that's because of the poisions they make the mind inactive meaning they can feel anything now the ones that kill see ya we do leave blood but its to make it feel real between the tod and us the tod make it a murder and a half blood everywhere I should know the difrince my father and mother both died by those tod basterds see* I pull out my blade and show it to aqua* they used my blade and until I kill those tod scum not even your leader will kill me and im saying onething I would warn him the shadow is no thing to be afraid of but the shadow wolf is something you don't want to wonder into like an idiot
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• OCC:wow badass outfits

IC: Sounds sad but you know going to the bad side to kill another bad side could get you in a dangerous situation.I feel you cant bring your parents back but having revenge isnt good either if you do one thing for revenge then that person with do something for revenge then that person will go for revenge too.Then a whole cycle of revenge will be infecting the world.
      ..,,,,,,............__

• hmmmm well that may be true but I feel I have bigger threats like your boss that kid will die if he trys to get close all my life ive been training none stop to this day you can find me at the ancient training grounds of ni ki ci chi ni and kei I don't think he understands ive trained so much and I wont loss to a brat like him ill never loss no matter what hmmm maybe you can talk him out of it before I have too kill him please do this for me and the 302 are not evil I should know im the next lord I lied to you because your a nice person and well maybe I can shine some light on why we do the stuff we do so ill start by telling you the truth so im next in line and my uncle is dead same with all my family and well except for my sister she the lord or well I don't know how to call it lordest I don't know but we come from a long line of technology well nerds we think prospering is better you have the 302 all wrong do have anyone whos been dragged away anyone and I can prove my story
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• OCC: i believe its called being a dutchess

IC:*looks at him stunned*Wow i wont have expected that...Sadly im a orphan and i was left at an orphanage before anyone even saw them.I try to believe that my parents loved me and thought that if they left me there that i would find a good home but that never happened.I made a best friend her name was lizzy.She was so sweet and tender but everyone saw that as a weakness and would try and bully her.I protected her and would get in a lot of fights so no one would even think about adopting me so when i became 12 the EAD recruited me.I found out shortly after i joined that lizzy died from Malaria and she wasnt treated for it because they didnt have the medicine so she died.*gets teary eyed*I heard from the head mistress that she was smiling when she died and told her that she loved the time she had on this planet.So,I am trying to make sure i am fair and nice to everyone even though people tell me i shouldnt be nice to you.And you know whats even worse i believe you and even though i do i cant help you.
      ..,,,,,,............__

• *standing atop a skyscraper, looking down on the city* such a vast land.... one filled with such blackend hearts.... the ones that took the darker path... so many.. it could overwhelm one... knowing this much is hidden... i must put an end to this... i need that hq's location... *pulls out his bluetooth again, this plays in the background as i speak youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TbboCU9Gy8A * this is a radio broadcast straight from the hidden forces of the U.S. This is the E.A.D.F. anyone that has any knowledge of the hideout of the 302 murderers, please report to the skyscrapper with a lone figure on top... i'll be waiting. *clicks off bluetooth as the message interrupts every station in the area, then teleports down to the first floor* a soul ment to terminate injustice arises once more.... justice incarnate... sen-mithrarin... dust.
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• *as I hear the ead commander speak I look at auca* I cant let him walk hes ruining everything ive worked for and I will not let your boss ruin it all ill see you later* as I disappear into the shadow I then show up right infront of dororo* I cant let you ruin my famliys empire YOUR GOING AFTER THE WRONG PEOPLE*as I go on in the sounds of the radios a song plays youtube.com/watch?v=Nsv22LDiiak* I WONT LET YOU TAKE WHAT IVE EARNED ILL KILL YOU IF I HAVE TO BUT I SWARE TO GOD ILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT STOP I WONT LET YOU GET OUR HQ BECAUSE YOU WILL GO THERE AND KILL PEOPLE THAT I LOVE WE DID NONTHING TO YOU OR ANYONE YOU LOVE RRRRRRR I WONT BACK DOWN* as I pull out my shadow blade I pull a stance of the elder shadows* please don't make me kill you im the next lord and I wont let that be taken from me so please STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness

• OOC: Arah is the sword (yes it talks)
      IC: *not showing any emotion with this playing from all around, as if something is in your mind playing it youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w5W99nrKaZg * i am not to hurt innocents... your blade is one that has seen no light. back away. it is not you i am after... *holds out hand as as some strange force creates a large pulse, blasting hunter back a bit* i understand what you have been through. but it is not correct, what you are doing. your heart has been blackend. its saddening to see this happen to someone such as yourself. i mean no offense, but i would never dirty the blade of arah with your filthy soul.
      arah: i and dust only exist to bring justice to new lands, and end terrifying reins of terror.
      Me: as sen mithrarin, or, as he is better known as as dust, "i am justice incarnate. sent here by powers far beyond your comprehension."
      arah:your time has not yet come, darkened one. but, a war will be waged, and blood, spilt.
      *teleports away, leaving no trace*
      WHAT HAVE I DONE

• *as I see the trail of the teleport I yell* YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME NAI BRING HIM BACK*as my sword start to spit out shadows dororo then gets pulled back to me* you may think your the only one here with powers but my nevers are very high and im what they call the human of the shadows but they fall to notice im part wolf and I have power much like yours but see I wont let you harm my people if ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE GOING HAVE THOSE DAMN TOD THEY ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE US FAKE THESE DEATHS AND I WILL NOT LET MY INCICENT PEOPLE DIE BECAUSE I DIDINT FIGHT FOR THEM SO* as I draw my sword and aim it towards dororo I then see him in the eyes and as he looks into mine he sees the shadows*huh you now notice I am the shadows don't you im not darkend by those damn 302 fakes are the ones who are my people live by my rules we fake deaths to make sure that they stay away50% of the people we take hostage are put out with a poision that make the body damppend we look for a better towmarow you have us all wrong ya some of my people have darkend but im trying to get them away from it and if that means killing you right here then so be it* then a song comes on in the background youtube.com/watch?v=rKBPAQdLGeA&feature=endscreen&NR=1 *as all of the eads surround me I say under my breath ill take the threat out then out of no where a shadow wolf shows up with about 100 more after it*ill take you down but please don't make me I don't want to spill more blood of inicents my people are not evil we try to save people from DIEING DONT YOU UNDERSTAND YOU EVIL SON OF A BITCH WE DONT FRIKEN KILL ME STOP IT YOU THINK WE ARE EVIL ONLY A FEW OF US ARE BUT YOU CANT SEE THAT I KNOW IT YOU LIGHT SOLDIERS ARE ALL THE SAME AND I WONT DIE HERE SO bring it I pull up my sword and it spits out shadows and my eyes turn red and I grow a tail and ears and teather of a wolf
      Wolf Pack

Hunterthewolf

Makes Awesomeness